[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [210129] [QUINCE SOFT] ごほうしアクマとオシオキてんし + Bonus [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
main_imgf367dfed4160b564.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c8dc0fabe21abbc9733185854019402a5eb875ef&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1047385/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...Make sure you change cracked exe to same file name as original exe to make it work~ ^_^

Attachments

• [210129] [QUINCE SOFT] ごほうしアクマとオシオキてんし + Bonus.torrent
    72.9 KB · Views: 574
Need more details which part, please give us a screenshot before the blackout.

after that (at the beginning of the game) the screen goes black and when I click in it i am back at game title

Without error log / pop up it's hard to say.
But the most probable cause would be a damaged file (try running a check if you get it through torrent).
Another possibility is a bug caused by regional setting. Are you using Japanese local setting ? the game might need unicode and Regional format.

Else - and I only see this kind of bug a couple of time (but I doubt it since other manage to pass that point without trouble) is a sound bug. Dunno why, I've seen it in some game (like Newton and the apple tree), in the english version there was a couple of point where the game crashed after blacksreen when playing sound (which it play many time). Just hade to shut down all sound, read the new text move forward 1 text window and put back the sound . Weird as hell yes.

Yes, I experienced the problem with black screen after logo of company appearing.
But I run game with Locale Emulator then, and it works nice, game goes to main menu. So I think, yeah.

Lol, Unity... why we should still use Locale Emulator, ugh...

I am using applocale and now it is working.

I have the unicode format of my pc in Japanese so it is very rare that an error like this happens to me.

Cant even start the Game. When i try the crack it tells "There should be 'Gohoushi_crack_Data'". Creating such a folder has no effect

Cant even start the Game. When i try the crack it tells "There should be 'Gohoushi_crack_Data'". Creating such a folder has no effect

Rename the crack to Gohoushi.exe (to same name than original executable file)

Still using chrome? there are better browsers and search engines that don't sell your data.

Try Brave and DuckDuckGo

Google put personalized ads you will click and the HIGHEST PRICE that you are willing to pay because they know you (you may be paying something more expensive for the same product someone else buy cheaper because google studies you).

Last edited:
Still using chrome? there are better browsers and search engines that don't sell your data.

Try Brave and DuckDuckGo

Google put personalized ads you will click and the HIGHEST PRICE that you are willing to pay because they know you (you may be paying something more expensive for the same product someone else buy cheaper because google studies you).

Uuuh, I barely buy anything, to be honest... ahaha... at all... I am using it for work.

Users who are viewing this thread