[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [160428] [Tinkle Position] お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか? + Drama CD + Getchu + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
f4290e1a9b44eab3ea315082a0c08d98.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0036420E9A91D8A32552EB07328DCF37D7D0326D&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-486256/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [160428] [Tinkle Position] お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか? + Drama.torrent
    29 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
This seems like a really cute game and an interesting change of pace from the norm. I just started it but the kiss scenes are rather cute, as are all the imoutos. They have a sequel planned for 2017 that just popped up on VNDB.

This seems like a really cute game and an interesting change of pace from the norm. I just started it but the kiss scenes are rather cute, as are all the imoutos. They have a sequel planned for 2017 that just popped up on VNDB.

already a sequel, nice! Hope they will give a proper router for the mother X]

someone know how unlock this
View attachment 12270
There's a bunch of different codes you need to input to get them all unlocked. I'll post them in no particular order. *these don't unlock extra scenes, they unlock extras such as VA's comments.*
Let me know if any of these are incorrect and I'll double check them.

ひねおこ  ふとはう  めえはは  まくほね  そよわふ  わほたそ  ふえちき  うきかた  ますにて  いきむた  さひをお  およひち

Reactions: Dungzo and Gurlok
An addon with the mother route, has been published just a few days ago....

"route" is a big word, the site says "mini-route", which is just a single scene (nor that I'm against it, still I'd prefer a proper route).

There's a bunch of different codes you need to input to get them all unlocked. I'll post them in no particular order. *these don't unlock extra scenes, they unlock extras such as VA's comments.*
Let me know if any of these are incorrect and I'll double check them.

ひねおこ  ふとはう  めえはは  まくほね  そよわふ  わほたそ  ふえちき  うきかた  ますにて  いきむた  さひをお  およひち

These were unlocked through the smartphone app? A shame there is no scene, thanks for sharing though :)

Last edited:
"route" is a big word, the site says "mini-route", whichc is just a single scene (nor that I'm against it, still I'd prefer a proper route).
Yeah I'm with you on that, a bit sad the mom only has 1 scene and barely any route. I'm pretty excited for a "complete" route with her.

These were unlocked through the smartphone app? A shame there is no scene, thanks for sharing though :)

They unlock the same way as the harem route - Go into the configuration settings and one of the tabs at the top says コード or something like that and then you just enter the codes one by one and they unlock. I got all these codes off the Tinkle Position official website.

Last edited:
They unlock the same way as the harem route - Go into the configuration settings and one of the tabs at the top says コード or something like that and then you just enter the codes one by one and they unlock. I got all these codes off the Tinkle Position official website.

I expressed myself in a bad way, my bad. What I meant was if these codes were "discovered" through the smartphone app (I didn't check it because I wasn't interested in it), I know how to use the codes, but thanks again for giving a proper "walkthrough" for those who don't know how it works :). I wonder if there will be any new cgs (I doubt it though).

I expressed myself in a bad way, my bad. What I meant was if these codes were "discovered" through the smartphone app (I didn't check it because I wasn't interested in it), I know how to use the codes, but thanks again for giving a proper "walkthrough" for those who don't know how it works :). I wonder if there will be any new cgs (I doubt it though).

Ahh I see my bad, I'm not too sure if they were discovered using the app or not. I found a couple on a blog then went looking for more and wound up at the tinkle position official website and they had the rest.

Ahh I see my bad, I'm not too sure if they were discovered using the app or not. I found a couple on a blog then went looking for more and wound up at the tinkle position official website and they had the rest.

I see, thanks :)

Very interesting game and great ratio of developers for its audience. Nice! Thanks for the codes. I also want to know is it works for Android "OniKiss" app?

Very interesting game and great ratio of developers for its audience. Nice! Thanks for the codes. I also want to know is it works for Android "OniKiss" app?

I was able to get the android app to work on my phone. It's a pretty simple mini game where you get to kiss any of the sisters like in the VN. Unfortunately it's entirely in Japanese and I didn't feel like figuring it out so I'm not sure if there are unlocks and such.

Hi. Do you guys have the haha patch? Is the one that gives the mom H-scenes, would be apreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.