[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [141031] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] 天精国取りセックス合戦!!+ Early Bonus Drama CD + Demon Busters Patch + Sofmap Bonus CD + Scans

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
cover.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Tensei Kunitori Sex Gassen!!
Official title: 天精国取りセックス合戦!!
Package Size: 4.33 GB

Info: http://softhouse-seal.com/product/g-009/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=817014
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v15444

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [141031] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] 天精国取りセックス合戦!! 初回限定版.torrent (14 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [141031] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] 天精国取りセックス合戦!!
(18禁ゲーム) [141031] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] 天精国取りセックス合戦!! 『セレニテス』結成!パッチ
(18禁ゲーム) [141031] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] 天精国取りセックス合戦!! 初回特典DISC
(18禁ゲーム) [141031] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] 天精国取りセックス合戦!! 姦撃の巨珍
Manual Scans & Disk Scans

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-275456/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
how do we run the tokuten?
Edit: Anyone else having problems with the additional scene? for me it gives me an error when I try to watch it

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you but, you placed the wrong Name of the game in the torrent name. You placed Lump of Sugar game

Description
In a certain town, news that there were many children born who retained part of their memories from their previous life spread.
Such children inherit the unfulfilled ambitions, beliefs and feelings of their previous lives, and are hence called "Revenge Children".
Despite becoming a hot topic there were still many who doubted their existence, and as a result the Revenge Children became a myth of the town, eventually disappearing from people's minds.
Ten-odd years later...
Out of the blue, Mizuki Ouma, who claims to be the Revenge Child of Oda Nobunaga, declares intent for world unification.
Japan falls into her hands.
But Mizuki is pushed down by Takuma Sumeragi, the main protagonist plagued with an abnormal sex drive, after an unexpected incident, and this and that were done.
As a result, her battle flag is stolen.
Mizuki is left with the deep scar of failure.
With a dented pride, a Mizuki burning with revenge targeted at Takuma wants to settle the score once and for all through Takuma's area of expertise: sex.
She involves the other Revenge Children, and with both her pride and Japan on the line, commences a war of sex.
A lewd world wet with love juices and semen thus began.

But Mizuki is pushed down by Takuma Sumeragi, the main protagonist plagued with an abnormal sex drive, after an unexpected incident, and this and that were done.
As a result, her battle flag is stolen.
Mizuki is left with the deep scar of failure.
With a dented pride, a Mizuki burning with revenge targeted at Takuma wants to settle the score once and for all through Takuma's area of expertise: sex.
She involves the other Revenge Children, and with both her pride and Japan on the line, commences a war of sex.
A lewd world wet with love juices and semen thus began.
I love the fact that I like this plot and that it completely makes sense in eroge...and that a writer was actually hired to make this a thing! And then people wonder why we do drugs...:happywhistle:

I love the fact that I like this plot and that it completely makes sense in eroge...and that a writer was actually hired to make this a thing! And then people wonder why we do drugs...:happywhistle:
Completely agree, this is so random...

neverthenless SoftHouse-grandee always make such typical game where the main character is always "pervert" but it will end badass look like...
and that's make this no.1 for month list thx as always

neverthenless SoftHouse-grandee always make such typical game where the main character is always "pervert" but it will end badass look like...
and that's make this no.1 for month list thx as always

Agree that Grandee is a fun brand but I still kind of roll my eyes that Mr. Protagonist's "cherry" popping kind of always involve rape if you think about it in most Grandee games and especially on this one. The dude basically can't touch women or he'll ravish them (Remember kids, harassment protection laws don't exist in the eroge world, for more details please play a game made by Bishop). For that actually I prefer the Qualia brand. Hope they continue to build upon that brand since Amaterasu Riddle Star was quite a nice surprise.

Is everyone the same as me? When I go to the Omake-> Scene Replay and every scene is already unlocked. Does everyone have that? since for me, I feel like the reason for playing the game throughout has been destroyed since every ecchi scene has been unlocked. it's my fault for clicking the rectangle box on the right bottom corner.

Anyway, does anyone know how to listen to the drama CD?

Last edited:
Is everyone the same as me? When I go to the Omake-> Scene Replay and every scene is already unlocked. Does everyone have that? since for me, I feel like the reason for playing the game throughout has been destroyed since every ecchi scene has been unlocked. it's my fault for clicking the rectangle box on the right bottom corner.

Anyway, does anyone know how to listen to the drama CD?

Fortify your resolve my brother. I know exactly how you feel. I had the same encountered emotions you had when I played 12 no Tsuki no Eve. But at least those guys were kind enough to give you a warning that say pretty much: "Dude you are going to spoil yourself, How about you give it a shot to the game before you regret it." I gave it a shot and I am glad I didn't see the spoilers.

For your question on the drama CD. Try mounting the file like a game. If not, search for the cue file and open it with VLC or Media Player Classic or a similar software.

Agree that Grandee is a fun brand but I still kind of roll my eyes that Mr. Protagonist's "cherry" popping kind of always involve rape if you think about it in most Grandee games and especially on this one. The dude basically can't touch women or he'll ravish them (Remember kids, harassment protection laws don't exist in the eroge world, for more details please play a game made by Bishop). For that actually I prefer the Qualia brand. Hope they continue to build upon that brand since Amaterasu Riddle Star was quite a nice surprise.

Me too, but actually though grandee always make typical game like this you'll never get bored about the plot story itself or the development between main character and heroine itself.. though this new is so different from last series that usually take the main character itself into the situation where he have to do xxx because it has to be done(Zettai ryouiki serier) while this time he has to do it because that's the only one he can think of lolz...

And for the unlocked extra feature sure new in this series since the old series never been like this, maybe this just some kind of spoiler, or for those guys that only aiming for the scene itself, or it's for those guys that doesn't play with walkthrough(like me) and sometimes can't find and empty scene/gallery..
it same case like koi-naka that have to much scene with arounf 20-40 different pattern to be unlocked... and because it's to hard so they make the extra itself can be open with 100% opened... i think this is same like that..

already did, still get the same error....
this message keep appearing even after i reinstall the game

Are you you installed the update patch and not the bonus/extra scene patch? Because the update parch is supposed to fix these errors.

pls help i have the same error with dark, already apply patch and all the bonus

I have been wondering for a while now, how in the hell can I make this:❀!?

I already did the patch but still can't fix the extra scene please share the savedata with the extra scene on it really thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread