[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [170728][裸足少女] 新妻こよみ 初回限定生産豪華版 9532M] (With Bonus オシオキsweetie+Sweets!! HD版)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
新妻こよみ 初回限定生産豪華版

Brand:裸足少女
Product Price:¥12,800 (Inc-Tax ¥13,824)
Release Date:2017/07/28
Gerne:田舎で新妻と子作りAVG
CG Artist:INO
BGM Artist:溝口哲也
Music Artist:nao
Composer:白矢たつき/竹下智博
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=951062
http://hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F6965F848AA4AF2B01E9FD9A9B03F845519C5EF3
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-新妻こよみ-初回限定生産豪華版-[5568m]-628659/#post2760135
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssless-152m-jpg]-[951062]-628737/#post2760439

Last edited:
requiere crack? porque lo instalo todo normal pero no me deja entraral juego

editado: bueno lo hice funcionar con el locale emulator y me funciona normal mi duda seria si saldra un crack para que no este usando el locale emulator porque cada ves que entre al juego me sale 2 anuncios solo pongo cancelar y normal entra el juego ojala salga un crack para que entre directo al juego nomas

Last edited:
is there an option to not interrupt voice line, when you left-click to read next sentence? can't find

requiere crack? porque lo instalo todo normal pero no me deja entraral juego

editado: bueno lo hice funcionar con el locale emulator y me funciona normal mi duda seria si saldra un crack para que no este usando el locale emulator porque cada ves que entre al juego me sale 2 anuncios solo pongo cancelar y normal entra el juego ojala salga un crack para que entre directo al juego nomas

I always used locale emulator and never showed ads.

is there an option to not interrupt voice line, when you left-click to read next sentence? can't find

go into the options > click the very bottom green box in the middle

this will pop up a window with more options (ignore the KHz options on the bottom) > tick the 3rd last option

enjoy.

Reactions: barmaglot
Does this game need a special crack or something? Every time I try to open it it just says "this game is japan only" even after I switch all my region setting to Japan. Locale Emu isn't even working. Same message always pops up and the game closes immediately. Anyone have a solution? Really want to play this.

Does this game need a special crack or something? Every time I try to open it it just says "this game is japan only" even after I switch all my region setting to Japan. Locale Emu isn't even working. Same message always pops up and the game closes immediately. Anyone have a solution? Really want to play this.

u have to turn all 3 setting into japanese and like time etc and not just non-unicode setting.

For people who are still having trouble, you can run the game with NoRegion Loader without having to change any of your settings.

u have to turn all 3 setting into japanese and like time etc and not just non-unicode setting.

I've already done this like I said. I've gone into the region settings and changed everything to Japanese. Formats, location and administrative are all Japanese. The time and date have also been changed to japan time. All this was done via control panel. Unless I'm missing something, the game still isn't working. Just keep getting the same 'this is japan only game' message.

I've already done this like I said. I've gone into the region settings and changed everything to Japanese. Formats, location and administrative are all Japanese. The time and date have also been changed to japan time. All this was done via control panel. Unless I'm missing something, the game still isn't working. Just keep getting the same 'this is japan only game' message.

when it asks you, do u get choice of cancelling that message? cancel both times if u do and see if the game works.

use locale emulator and enable some options (forgot which ones)

also remember there are 3 games. the main game when you start it will give you japan only message, cancel it and cancel the message after and it will make the game work. the other HD game same thing but you have to have the game disc mounted to run the game or it wont.

Reactions: Mahou
Can you guys help me, try to install and it says to insert disk 2 which i do but it doesnt continue installing. What do i do?Thanks!

Can you guys help me, try to install and it says to insert disk 2 which i do but it doesnt continue installing. What do i do?Thanks!

How are you mounting the second disc? Might be possible the virtualization software is mounting it as a second drive, which would cause it to not detect it and fail.

How are you mounting the second disc? Might be possible the virtualization software is mounting it as a second drive, which would cause it to not detect it and fail.

Im using Daemon Tools, ive tried both mounting the two disks simultaneously and mounting the first one, ejecting it and then mounting the second one, but the message to insert the second one doesnt disappear, and doesnt let me continue installation.

Im using Daemon Tools, ive tried both mounting the two disks simultaneously and mounting the first one, ejecting it and then mounting the second one, but the message to insert the second one doesnt disappear, and doesnt let me continue installation.

You need to mount both disks on the same drive. So if you mount disk 1 on drive F for example, you need to eject it and mount disk 2 onto drive F. Sometimes when you mount a new disk the letters are different, so that's something to look out for.

Reactions: DarknessofDeath
I'm having problems trying to run this game. I manged to to get past the 'this game is japan only' error by using locale emulator but then a third message in japanese appears with the options ok and cancel. If I click cancel the game shuts down automatically. If I click ok the message just reappears until I click cancel. What should I do?

I'm having problems trying to run this game. I manged to to get past the 'this game is japan only' error by using locale emulator but then a third message in japanese appears with the options ok and cancel. If I click cancel the game shuts down automatically. If I click ok the message just reappears until I click cancel. What should I do?

I think you might need to keep the game disc mounted and then hit cancel.

Please provide the "no region loader" that you use to play this game,
I'm sorry but I have tried everything in this thread and none seems to work, changing all timezone,language display, locale region doesn't work unlike the rest of the vn, applocale , locale emulator and no region also doesnt work...
Please help us, upload it on mega or something and provide your no region that work

For people who are still having trouble, you can run the game with NoRegion Loader without having to change any of your settings.

I'm sorry but I have tried everything in this thread and none seems to work, changing all timezone,language display, locale region doesn't work unlike the rest of the vn, applocale , locale emulator and no region also doesnt work...
Please help us, upload it on mega or something and provide your no region that work

i did need to use the local amu. i just changed the setting to japanese before mounting and installing the game. here see if this helps

there 2 different game and install the the same way.

first turn all your pc setting to japanese that is the format, location and non unicode.
install the game and directx if needed
when you run the game, a message will come up saying this game is japan only. cancel it and another message after cancel that too. this will start the game.

also for the bundle HD game OSHIOKIHD, you need to keep the disc mounted to run the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.