[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [160808][コソコソ部屋] 魔法戦士ハルティエル2 (Ver.2016-08-20) [412M] [RJ180842]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
魔法戦士ハルティエル2

Circle:コソコソ部屋
Product Price:¥540
Release Date:2016年08月08日
Gerne:変身ヒロイン 陵辱 強制/無理矢理 触手 リョナ
Information:http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180842.html
ゲーム提供者:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!
Ver.2016-08-20
Filesize412MB

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2D10880D9D40E3AED598075583BB38CA0B40C00C
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...6-08-20-[412m]-[rj180842]-638312/#post2791763

Thanks for posting this game. Btw, do you have the 1st episode by any chance? If you do, please can you post it? I believe it's called RJ121901 and there's also RJ161301 which I missed back then from the same company which looks interesting.

Thanks for posting this game. Btw, do you have the 1st episode by any chance? If you do, please can you post it? I believe it's called RJ121901 and there's also RJ161301 which I missed back then from the same company which looks interesting.

https://mega.nz/#!vAVgXB7Z!9Zsm5VzH_FeWxG2YcZb0oH84-tZ8_IilZK7QsND1hoI

There, though be warned, I edited the game. Overpowered items, high level, you name it. Then again, I don't think you wanted it for the gameplay. Also has teleporters to all the bosses (the dogs) for quick access to scenes. Hope it doesn't screw with too much stuff for you.

The other one wanted is actually a manga you can find on e-hentai. It supposedly also existed as a game, but I never found it as such. That in turn is based on the game Silent Desire R, I could also give you a link to that game, if you wanted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eromaniac
I was so desperatre for an answer I asked several persons. I'm grateful and I do enjoy the hentai AND the gameplay in games. Cheating from time to time can be fun even though I'm more of an authentic player, those that dare to play a game too difficult for the majority. Rj161301 doesn't look like a simple colored manga though, on dlsite, there's a fighting scene that's definitely from Rpg maker. Check the preview pictures to see what I'm talking about and you'll see (I believe it's the 3rd one). Anyway thank you very much for sharing, I hope many others will take this opportunity to download it too while it's available.

I was so desperatre for an answer I asked several persons. I'm grateful and I do enjoy the hentai AND the gameplay in games. Cheating from time to time can be fun even though I'm more of an authentic player, those that dare to play a game too difficult for the majority. Rj161301 doesn't look like a simple colored manga though, on dlsite, there's a fighting scene that's definitely from Rpg maker. Check the preview pictures to see what I'm talking about and you'll see (I believe it's the 3rd one). Anyway thank you very much for sharing, I hope many others will take this opportunity to download it too while it's available.

Don't worry, I'm glad I could help. If you want the unedited version instead, I could easily undo the stats. Going through the game can be a bit of a chore though and gameplay isn't all that exciting, just a typical RPG-Maker game, so I rather took the quick route. Yeah, I also noticed that the second one might be a game, after the fact. I requested it on dlsite since it's only available in Japanese, as of now, so if they make it available I might take one for the team and try to make it even more... accessible, if you will.

I wouldn't be against the unedited version if it's not too much to ask. On another topic, let's hope your request will be answered soon or in the near future. I know a guy who calls himself "Biohrd" on this website who had this game a couple of years ago (his post is easy to find since he's the only one who ever had it). I tried to contact him via PM even though I knew he wouldn't answer because he never replied each time I wanted him to repost his old games. I guess it was worth a shot although I don't believe in miracles and I have much more faith in you being much luckier on your side. See, that's the problem with this website, we're supposed to be a community who share stuff but when it comes to asking, most of the time you can wait a lifetime and it wouldn't be enough. I wish more people were like you, "Girlcelly", "4yvak", "Lion-dark", "Velka" and "Arylin" to name a few (my best contacts so far and I've been around for years). Thanks again buddy.:D

Well, can't really blame people who don't re-upload it, many just don't have the old files anymore because of disk space/computer crashes and other things. Happened to me a couple of times as well and if you don't have a digital version of it available or a working download link, there often isn't much you can do about it. Otherwise people just delete it because they didn't like it, though other people might love it. I do think writing a quick PM in response isn't too much to ask for, though I'm not sure exactly how many of these requests bigger uploaders like Biohrd get. ;^^ Anyways, this should be an undedited file, though I'm not perfectly sure about the balancing. If it's broken for some reason and your stats are too low or too high, just tell me what the problem is and I'll fix it. Thus far dlsite isn't very cooperative about the other items, but let's hope that will change. If it remains on the Japanese site only, there isn't much I could do about it, I'm afraid. Eh, I could've probably done more for the community, I haven't really done a whole lot recently. The most I've done is probably translating CardQuest 2 and Magical Girl Ryiru, over at ulmf. Other than that, I've been pretty damn lazy, in terms of uploads. I guess I'm mostly a lurker. But nice interactions like this sure help, maybe I'll take a look around and see if I can dig up any other games that are down. :D

https://mega.nz/#!PF0j3JII!acCPdHmZYYI4yL8IeykB-u42m5Sfg4zTRKNuwsM6TvI

I had issues with my Hdd in the past crashing on me and since I didn't have any backup, I lost most of my games while trying to get them back. I know what it's like to lose those things and it felt like a part of me died that day so I perfectly understand why most people have trouble reposting old games if the same thing happened to them. It can be a bit of a chore to get everything back to the way it once was when you had hundreds or thousands of games... What I don't appreciate is the lack of answers from posters, at least an explanation of why they can't reupload the game wouldn't kill them. Flowertradewinds is the biggest uploader in here and is also a mod. Despite all this, it never stopped him/her to answer whenever someone has technical issues with his/her games. So if he/she can do it, I believe the others can too. Now you and I, we're the same : I'm a lurker too. I post links on mega whenever someone asks me for a game that is no longer available that I happen to possess. Most of the time, I download stuff from people and show my appreciation with whatever means I have. I can't buy games like the others on the net since I don't have a credit card yet but one day I'll definitely give back what was given to me. The list of games that are down is so big, I wish you the best in your future endeavours. I'll try your link and keep you informed if I have any problems. Thanks again for everything, it's good to have a nice conversation like this from time to time with real answers.

Yeah, that falls under common courtesy, at least as far as I'm concerned. Still, nice that they uploaded anything to begin with and I could understand it if people don't answer when they get a couple requests per day. Oh well, when the original uploader doesn't have it or doesn't reply, I guess that's where the community comes into play. These little things provided by individuals also amount to something, if enough people do it. :) We're pretty much the same when it comes to that, I see. Good to see someone who appreciates it every now and then. I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it, but few mention it. Indeed, far too many games have fallen victim to DMCA and the like. A lot of games can't be found on relatively safe sites like this one, which is a shame. Digging through virus upon virus is a waste of time and can be pretty dangerous. Thank you very much, same to you. No problem, I also appreciate this conversation. If the thing with dlsite works out, you'll be the first to know. :D

Oh, and in case anyone needs some saves for the second game, I'll attach them as well. Especially post-game is a real pain, even if you have a decent understanding of what's being required. I'm stuck after clearing most of the post-game dungeon, One would have to go back to some previous areas and look for hidden monsters or something else to advance, I believe. If anyone knows how to get the last few scenes unlocked, I'd much appreciate it. If you'd rather not use my saves, play it on your own and get stuck, I'll probably be able to help you out with anything before the point where I'm currently stuck.

Attachments

• Save.zip
    508.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
It's ok man, we all have priorities in life. I'm just grateful you're not the type of guy that just forget and again, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.