[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [141226][CLIP☆CRAFT] ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 [4831M] (Crack & Getchu Drama & Harlem DLC & Digital Content & Update Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版

Brand:CLIP☆CRAFT
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/12/26
Gerne:少女騎士学園恋愛ADV
CG Artist:天坂隆志、和真、兼臼たと(SD原画)
Scenario Writer:新ヰユキヒロ、sh@i
BGM Artist:清水淳一、TGZ SOUNDs、MUNYOT SOUNDS、Team-OZ
商品同梱特典:初回特典:デジタルコンテンツデータ集(外付け)は終了しました。
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=812835

ユニオリズム・カルテット
ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 初回特典 デジタルコンテンツデータ集
ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 予約特典 ハーレムパッチ
ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 Getchu特典ドラマCD 「ユリナと混浴温泉エッチ」
ユニオリズム・カルテット 演出強化・修正パッチ Ver1.01 (同梱)
ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 認証回避パッチ (同梱)

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0154C118F1BFA73951768FB6C62D4C8D78B401B8
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Crack by 2DJGAME: UQ_Crack.rar

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...al-content-patch-included-301984/#post1810018

Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-[296m-jpg-288m-lossless]-301988/#post1810023

Can you update to 1.02 and then install the DLC? or I need to install the 1.01 first?

What?! Nobody celebrates new years here or something? I am wasted beyond belief and this is uploaded the day I happen to be out! ? Flower, is this like the new year's miracle? Fine. Let the community enjoy it. I am not even going to bother to review this game. Just know is the best game this month. Happy new years. I need a restroom... :vomitblood:

VNDB , romanji: Unionism Quartet

Description
Fehde, a ceremonial duel with its origins in the Middle Ages, has morphed into the wildly popular sport ‘fehda’, with the combatants being called ‘knights’.
Akito transfers into a school (Camelot) which trains knights and thanks to the Princess Yurina of the Albion Kingdom, he was made a member of the Knight Order (“Union”) and tasked with the goal of winning the school’s grand tournament, Vartok Fehda.
He started out as an unknown, but people started knowing his name once he fought past many strong opponents and progressed deeper into the tournament.
Will he be able to come out on top and claim the title of strongest of them all? [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Thanks that was the December Game I was waiting for. Btw anyone found a way to keep Harlem DLC, when installing v1.02. Use v1.01a for now because when I install v1.02 Harlem DLC is removed and when installing Harlem DLC the Version goes back to 1.01a.

Easy to spot if you look in Gallery, the category with the Maids has 3 pages with DLC and v1.01a and 2 pages with v1.02.

anybody got CG error when viewing CG stat for MC and main heroine (on the album, 5 last CG on SD section)

Heads up, poweriso doesnt seem to work for mdf and mds files here. You need daemon tools.

Guys, need help with ITH, the characters keep doubling. Only addresses i get are TextOutA and ExtTextOutW. Any suggestions?

anybody know can give explenation about the terms used in this game? this game has a lot of specific terms which is confusing since it can't be translated by translate engine

Okay, solve the repeating with an old tried and true method courtesy of the text hooker guides in hongfire and anime-sharing. If auto-suppression wont work for you, use this:

/HS10@50D28:gdi32.dll /ks2

the hcode is the TextOutA code generated through the hook option, no modifications made. Simply add the /ks2 at the end. the 2 means suppressing two repetitions since characters repeated 3 times when I used ITH on UQ.

Reactions: Raspberry
why this game use too much CPU, i only run this game and my CPU use about 50~60%, my CPU is i5-2.4ghz

why this game use too much CPU, i only run this game and my CPU use about 50~60%, my CPU is i5-2.4ghz

Are you sure this game caused it? I ran this game on AMD Phenom 3,4 ghz with firefox and MS excel running only consume 12 - 22%.

just tested and my cpu usage went from 20% to 28-30% when game is running. i5 3570 3.4ghz with GTX970. My guess problem is on your end, OR game behaves differently if you are using CPU Integrated GPU

how do i access the dlc? i have 1.01a version and on cg the second to last tab has 3 pages in which second one is almost blank. rest of the game is 100% done

how do i access the dlc? i have 1.01a version and on cg the second to last tab has 3 pages in which second one is almost blank. rest of the game is 100% done

extra menu then "Special" button it should start and give you choices.

Okay, solve the repeating with an old tried and true method courtesy of the text hooker guides in hongfire and anime-sharing. If auto-suppression wont work for you, use this:

/HS10@50D28:gdi32.dll /ks2

the hcode is the TextOutA code generated through the hook option, no modifications made. Simply add the /ks2 at the end. the 2 means suppressing two repetitions since characters repeated 3 times when I used ITH on UQ.

i've tried to add this but it was said that "module not present" (ITH 3 / ITH 3 2014-07-09)
never been on code generating before except just copy-pasting what has already been made.
i found only "/HS10@50D28" when i tried generating from "userhook0" which is created from code you gave above

atm i'm using auto-surpression given by ith option, found no problem except name repetition
just curious in using yours, do you mind explaining ?

Thanks that was the December Game I was waiting for. Btw anyone found a way to keep Harlem DLC, when installing v1.02. Use v1.01a for now because when I install v1.02 Harlem DLC is removed and when installing Harlem DLC the Version goes back to 1.01a.

Easy to spot if you look in Gallery, the category with the Maids has 3 pages with DLC and v1.01a and 2 pages with v1.02.

You don't need patch 1.02 if you installed 1.01a's harem patch. 1.02 is for those who installed 1.01 regular version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?