Scenario Writer:中野一人、巽ヒロヲ
商品同梱特典:描き下ろし特製イラストカード
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=905847
http://www.silkyssakura.jp/game/karituma/index.html
Game Provider:Tailon

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:52B1F71EDE000E5ABE92F7D6F8DFD7A0A4A1D88F
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...今夜、兄嫁と寝ます~-パッケージ版-[1775m]-517575/#post2459730

Thank you flower for this game!
Can someone tell me the synopsis of this game? For who i understand she is the sister-in-law. So wife of his brother.
But some other ppl who i know, tell me she is the aunt =.= so i am a little confused. Also the other woman. Some say Teacher. Someone else say is mother. Some other else say... she is the mother of the other woman @_@
Can someone help me? Anticipate thankses.

Thank you flower for this game!
Can someone tell me the synopsis of this game? For who i understand she is the sister-in-law. So wife of his brother.
But some other ppl who i know, tell me she is the aunt =.= so i am a little confused. Also the other woman. Some say Teacher. Someone else say is mother. Some other else say... she is the mother of the other woman @_@
Can someone help me? Anticipate thankses.

It's sister-in-law and her mother. Story is pretty simple. MC's brother is in a lot of debt and has trouble with yakuza money lenders and tries to borrow money from MC. But He tries to fuck MC over by borrowing money he can't possibly repay, ever. and MC of course after brother's wife and her mother comes in to play later.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
It's sister-in-law and her mother. Story is pretty simple. MC's brother is in a lot of debt and has trouble with yakuza money lenders and tries to borrow money from MC. But He tries to fuck MC over by borrowing money he can't possibly repay, ever. and MC of course after brother's wife and her mother comes in to play later.

Oh cool! So is a netori game!!! Yeah i like netori game^^
If it was a netorare i cant play it. Because i really do not like netorare.
Someone tell me... there is some pregnancy scene! Can someone tell me if the pregnancy is with the MC? I try to avoid bad ending =.= and i really hope the pregancy is with the MC and not with the yakuza =.= again anticipate thankses.

Oh cool! So is a netori game!!! Yeah i like netori game^^
If it was a netorare i cant play it. Because i really do not like netorare.
Someone tell me... there is some pregnancy scene! Can someone tell me if the pregnancy is with the MC? I try to avoid bad ending =.= and i really hope the pregancy is with the MC and not with the yakuza =.= again anticipate thankses.

this game have so low bad endings.

Yes pregnant sex with MC.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
this game have so low bad endings.

Yes pregnant sex with MC.

yeah some friend tell me that there are two bad endings. And two good. If i listen well.
i hope to find the only good one. I do not wanna see the wife with the yakuza =.=
I wanna see MC impregnating her! and after do pregnancy sex with her XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?