[Hentai game] [New Release][151010][りっぷるん] 神待ちサイト ~出逢い編~ [1438M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
神待ちサイト ~出逢い編~

Circle:りっぷるん
Release Date:2015/10/10 10:00
Game Gerne:アドベンチャー(オールインワンエロゲ(ショートADV+マウスでおさわり+えっち動画))
Gerne:3DCG売春・援交ごっくんぶっかけフェラ中出しアドベンチャーパイパンクンニデモ・体験版ありおさわり
Product Price:¥1,944
Information:http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_086244/
Original
Filesize1438MB

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8BD5EFFF90F9CDEA23006BD2BD3B2B943AEA55B6
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...るん]-神待ちサイト-~出逢い編~-[1438m]-419947/#post2148987

So how do you actually open this? I am dumber than a rock but i seem to not find any way to start it :(

^ Get Adobe AIR, run the .air through it, it'll act as a .zip and ask you where to install, let it install somewhere, go there and start the .exe

Thank you... now i feel really stupid for not doing a simple google for the .air extension. But thanks for help, much appreciated

^ This is quite an easy game ...... Just click like mad on dialogue sections, when you get to undressing her, move around her body for hidden clickable zones (they won't turn your mouse arrow into an hand-icon like most Flash games, this will give you the red dots/hearts if you go check the "scene replay" option), the 1st clickable option either rapes her and game over or continue fondling her a bit, then click some more through the smex scenes, when you get to the choices after said smex, click 1 > continue clicking like mad > you will come to either re-do 1-2 scenes or ending scene > get both then come back to after smex selection > click the other and re-do same thing till you get to "other scene or ending" > do both again > if you look closely on the replay menu, there's 1 ending and 2 paths ........ If you get all scenes open, the ???? main menu will unlock a new game+ ish where you re-play the game with the girl's POV, and/or you can review unlocked scenes with her POV too > there should be a scrolling-down menu if you mouse in the upper-middle of screen with "whatever japanese <> whatever else japamese" where you can swap POVs on the fly. The girl's POV will unlock the few last scenes left in the replay menu (most of them are the same except you hear her talking in her head).

Seems bigger than it is when you figure it out in-game :nekopara_goodluck:

so omnikuken i tried your tip with clicking just everywhere to find hidden clickable zones... and no there is nothin i clicked like 20 minutes now on 1 picture with system, and still nothin, can you upload your save file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。