[Hentai game] [ADV] [RunningGirl] 逆転!三射面談~人生一発逆転 面談にかけろ~ / Making a Comeback! Three-Shot Interview - Change Your Life With One Action, Bet It All On the Interview!

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [RunningGirl] 逆転!三射面談~人生一発逆転 面談にかけろ~ / Making a Comeback! Three-Shot Interview - Change Your Life With One Action, Bet It All On the Interview! -

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ039970
Title / タイトル: 逆転!三射面談~人生一発逆転 面談にかけろ~ / Making a Comeback! Three-Shot Interview - Change Your Life With One Action, Bet It All On the Interview! -
Brand / ブランド: RunningGirl
Release / 販売日: 2008/05/28
File size / ファイル容量: 105MB

GET THIS TORRENT

*Contents:

It's been 2 years since you became a teacher at the prestigious school of your dreams.

You thought that if you became a teacher at an all-girls high school, you'd have your pick of all the hot high schoolers you wanted.

Things weren't quite as you imagined.

It's even as if there's anything sexual going on in the relationships among the female students with other boys anyway.

Wait a minute...if I could get to the mothers who keep guarding their precious little darlings sheltered...

I mean, shields are used to protect what's behind it, and don't realize that when they get struck, what they're protecting can also feel it.

It's not like I have to go out of my way to nail ONLY high school girls, right?

Go around to various places and listen to different stories, collect items, and snap pictures.

If you can use the evidence you gathered at the interview successfully...

* We've got a range of characters waiting for you -- from easy to capture to more difficult ones

We prepared some more difficult to get girls for those who want more of a challenge.

* Female voices that speak in slang

The principal dialogue for main characters are brought to you by our voice actresses.

For more details, please see our homepage!

■内容

憧れの名門の教師になって二年。
女学校の教師になれば、女学生を食い放題だと思っていた。
現実はそんなに甘くなかった。
名門となれば規律も厳しく、教育も徹底している。
だから、学生のうちに男女交際で肉体関係なんてもってのほか。
ならばと、そんなお堅い考えを柔らかく再教育してやろうかと企んでみたが、それも甘かった。
超ハイレベルな女生徒をガードしてる母親を落とせばいいんだ。
盾というのは盾の後ろを守るもので盾自身は攻撃に晒されることに鈍感だ。
別に無理して女生徒を狙わなくても、いいじゃないか。
これなら年末ジャンボのドリーム賞よりは確率が高い気がする。

いろいろな場所を回って証言を聞き、アイテムを収集し、写真を撮る。
それらの証拠品を駆使して面談で追い込みをかけて成功すれば…。

■攻略しやすいキャラから難しいキャラまで

多少の手ごたえが欲しい方のために攻略の難しいキャラも用意しております。
後日順を追って攻略方法はHPにも掲載します。
どうしても攻略できない方は、そちらをご覧ください。

■隠語ありの女の子ボイス

主要キャラの主要箇所は音声でお届けします。

■サイドストーリー

本編とは関係のないサイドストーリーも楽しみの一つです。

■システム構成

セーブ、ロード、回想モード、BGM・SEのON/OFF。
 テキスト速度調整、オートモード、履歴表示対応。
 コマンド方式AVG。
 CGモードで達成率が確認可能。

Reactions: Damaged

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.