[Hentai game] [ADV] [La.Bit Soft] がちゃがちゃ娘。Y☆B☆P コンプリートセット / gachagacha daughter. Y ☆ B ☆ P complete set

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [La.Bit Soft] がちゃがちゃ娘。Y☆B☆P コンプリートセット / gachagacha daughter. Y ☆ B ☆ P complete set

Information:
http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/labit_0008/
Title / タイトル: がちゃがちゃ娘。Y☆B☆P コンプリートセット / gachagacha daughter. Y ☆ B ☆ P complete set
Brand / ブランド: La.Bit Soft
Release / 販売日: 2016/03/18
File size / ファイル容量: 912MB

GET THIS TORRENT

YELLOW
Every day peaceful commonly…….
The graduation from university was decided without a difficulty, too, and the informal decision of finding employment did not have a hard time in particular, too.
But be not big companies, and All is common, and All is ordinary. Such I.

For the future and the present conditions, particularly big; is satisfied. There is not it…….
But there are not she Yes to the particular hobby, too.
The future dream? When be asked about to……Work commonly, and marry commonly, and is common; in normal…….
Do not sometimes stop when oneself has no both hobby and personality when I begin to be troubled.

When want to find something, and walk the usual way earnestly; co; the coin which glittered mincingly hit shoes.
The old noisy cricket which gives off very front nikaha, mysterious Hikari.

When turn a lever so that is attracted, and return to the house, and open the capsule which came out; there small Girls! ?

"Be mi, Mika". Be hawawa, A, Mika. The Yes which there is no chanha in! 」

Yes, obtain it? What this is not common. Be impossible. Be not Nichijou! !
Be Mika? Be what these? Do talk? What this……What this……What this……? ?

The Mika which is not common and the life that are not common suddenly are beginning matteshimatta me.
Though usually thought that I hated unpleasant da; the ji Nan which, in fact, is the happiest normal……! ?

BLUE
Become an office worker; and three years. Acted seriously every single day.
It is recognized, and I who was left an important position to for the first time, a thing of a sense of responsibility are intentions strong unusually.

However, do not go well for some reason. Work not to be over even if do it even if do it one after another
A trouble to happen. Every day that acts until work is forced on the good co-worker of the point conveniently and feels dizzy…….

Because though I am actually exhausted, but my merit is only serious Koto…….

Found one piece of coin which glittered in the middle of the night of such one day, the way back of the overtime work when I walked while staring at tobotobo and the point of shoes.
Must send a police box to be similar! Think of to, but be attracted by an old noisy cricket giving off a certain mysterious Hikari before eyes
Put ruyoni coin, and turn it.

When take the capsule which came out while having a small sense of guilt home with me, and return to the house, and open it――

There small Girls! ?

"My name gets riel"? Do send it to the police box? Cannot have you believe it! 」

Be irresponsible, and the riel is suitable, and I who am serious am just before an irritation explosion.
But, during days to spend together, notice without Nan…….
As for the thing which I outrun you, and possibly is necessary for the one of such power…….

PINK
I who lived by giving student life to baseball, the biennial summer were days of the exercise exercise.
And the finals of the caucus that I reached, an error of the deep regret. The dream of the national convention that disappeared idly.

The teammate says that I do not mind it, but,
For fear of I cannot forgive oneself and failing, cannot recover itself.

When I chased a ball desperately, did a big injury. Fortunately, aftereffects are not left
In addition, be the levels that I can return to……The physical wound greatly bends over the wound of the Kokoro, too.

All are uneasy……Do not seem to be able to go to the school from a new school term.
Every day that I go home and the hospital, and only comes.

I who I stared at only the way back of such a hospital, the step, and walked found one piece of coin which glittered.
Old noisy cricket - - which gives off mysterious Hikari in front.

Turn a lever so that be attracted, and bring the capsule which came out in the house.
When somewhat open a capsule while throbbing strangely; there small Girls! ?

"saraka is yoroshikune ♪" of saying"

The Girls named saraka sometimes sometimes contacts for me who mope strictly easily.
As for me, I may recover myself…….

YELLOW
普通に平和な毎日……。
大学卒業も難なく決まったし、就職の内定も特に苦労しなかった。
だけど大企業というわけでもないし、すべてが普通、すべてが並。そんな俺。

将来に対しても、現状に対しても、特に大きな不満はない。無いけど……。
だけど彼女はいないし、これと言った趣味もない。
将来の夢は?と聞かれると……普通に仕事して、普通に結婚して、普通に、普通に……。
時々、自分には、趣味も個性も何もないのかと、悩みだすと止まらなくなる。

何かを見つけたくて、ひたすらいつもの道を歩いていると、コツンと光るコインが靴に当たった。
目の前にかは、不思議な光を放つ古いガチャガチャ。

BLUE
会社員になって3年。毎日毎日真面目に務めてきた。
それが認められ、初めて大事なポジションを任された俺、責任感のは人一倍強いつもりだ。

しかし、何故だか上手くいかない。やってもやっても終わらない仕事、次から次へと
おこるトラブル。要領のいい同僚に仕事を都合よく押し付けられ、フラフラになるまで働く毎日……。

本当は疲れきっているけれど、でも俺の取り柄は真面目なことだけだから……。

そんなある日の深夜、残業の帰り道にトボトボと靴の先を見つめながら歩いていると、光るコインを一枚見つけた。
交番にに届けなければ!と思うが、目の前ある不思議な光を放つ古いガチャガチャに吸い寄せられ
るようにコインを入れて、回してしまう。

PINK
学生生活を野球に捧げて暮らしていたオレ、二年生の夏は練習練習の日々だった。
そして迎えた地方大会の決勝、痛恨のエラー。むなしく消えて行った全国大会の夢。

チームメイトは気にするなと言ってくれてはいるが、
オレは自分の事を許せず、そしてまた失敗する事が恐くて、立ち直れないままでいる。

必死でボールを追った時、大きなケガをした。幸い後遺症が残るほどではなく
また復帰できるレベルだが……身体の傷も心の傷も大きくのしかかる。

何もかもが不安で……新学期から学校にも行けそうもない。
自宅と病院を行ったり来たりするだけの毎日。

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha