Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ233726
Title / タイトル: ~necromancy~エミリの逃亡
Brand / ブランド: PinkPeach
Release / 販売日: 2018/10/28
File size / ファイル容量: 1.48GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: Pelvic
What need to do after you reach the box who only i can push forward and can't jump on it??????

I've set location and date format to japanese, but my screen doesn't go past the pink peach intro. Much sadness

I've set location and date format to japanese, but my screen doesn't go past the pink peach intro. Much sadness

Same, also tried setting time to Tokyo timezone, and alternatively tried using locale emulator. Still nothing.

What OS you have
Have you installed latest
net framework
directX
drivers
and redist library ?

I am experiencing the same issue as Pelvic. Doing some investigation, if I look at the path in the torrent of ~necromancy~エミリの逃亡_Data\StreamingAssets\ I see a 0 byte GameData file. Having downloaded another copy of the game for comparison, it seems this should be a GameData folder that contains two files (GameData and SystemData) both > 0 bytes.

The game works for others so I have to assume that it's either an issue with my torrent client (uTorrent) or simply that my client is out of date.

I am experiencing the same issue as Pelvic. Doing some investigation, if I look at the path in the torrent of ~necromancy~エミリの逃亡_Data\StreamingAssets\ I see a 0 byte GameData file. Having downloaded another copy of the game for comparison, it seems this should be a GameData folder that contains two files (GameData and SystemData) both > 0 bytes.

The game works for others so I have to assume that it's either an issue with my torrent client (uTorrent) or simply that my client is out of date.

Oh yeah. I didn't check that (also forgot to check if all files were read-only). I deleted GameData file (the 0 byte) and it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha