[Hentai game] [190222] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル2 -Evenicle II- + Tokuten + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
7112CfXm08L._SL1000_8548a2038bfc5bc9.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:58B8374BF42CC3545AFCA62C027DE329BD7952B8&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-792025/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...kyo is back with this hot game of the month~ ^_^

Attachments

• [190222] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル2 -Evenicle II- + Tokuten + Drama CD + Manual.torrent
    20.8 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:
/HS14:-4@5B34C0 as a main hook and optionally /HS1C*0:-18@5B34C5 as a secondary hook to grab whatever the main hook doesn't. These are meant for ITH but should work with other text hookers too. Also, Textractor 2.0.0 can hook some text without any H-codes at all.
From VN hooking wiki

So no data available for this one due to obvious reasons. I am going to look around. But I'll be frank, I am not so much into rpg eroges anymore due to the time factor in a busy workaholic world.

I'll keep an eye out!

Anyone know where to go after you meet the white haired knight? Im stuck at the beach/elf area.

Anyone know where to go after you meet the white haired knight? Im stuck at the beach/elf area.

It took me ages to find it too, but you can open the menu, and teleport back using the warp looking icon, enjoy

I'm on Chapter 4 and struggling with this. Anyone?

or you guys would like to share the save after this event.

Attachments

• qTX1sqY.png
    qTX1sqY.png
    36 KB · Views: 114

Someone can help me, starting the 3º episode i don't know how start it.

I need use a skill but i don't know what skill.

could you send me your save data? i'm stuck in early, and not really have time to play.

Someone can help me, starting the 3º episode i don't know how start it.

I need use a skill but i don't know what skill.

Specifically for QD castle thing?

Is that the one with the 3 goons that take 0 damage?

one is weak to certain element

Top: Lightning
Middle: Fire
Bottom: light

Last edited:
I'm stuck quite a bit later in the game, I just cleared the "dungeon" with the big door near es, and the hint I have right now, is to ask Ende how to proceed, but I can't seem to find Ende, anyone there already?

Its so easy to not know where to go sometimes

I am at the part were you need to become a Saint to enter the prison? It says go around the church/get recognized by holy women? I have no idea what to do. I went everywhere

EDIT: well after many hours of looking. I gotta drop the game until someone throws me a bone on this

2xPM1Y6.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I have done is using Textractor (using hcode: /HS14:-4@5B34C0) to catch what they are saying while standing still, which at the moment gives me the hints: Talk to Ende, and "something" black prison.

I can't remember a prison though, but that tactic might help you find out where you need to go

Ok, I found where I need to go, it's in the pit, she talked to me at the entrance

One thing I have done is using Textractor (using hcode: /HS14:-4@5B34C0) to catch what they are saying while standing still, which at the moment gives me the hints: Talk to Ende, and "something" black prison.

I can't remember a prison though, but that tactic might help you find out where you need to go

Ok, I found where I need to go, it's in the pit, she talked to me at the entrance

That's where I am headed I think? After I get to the village in the pit next to the hotspring and the ninja? girl gets a disease. Then something about becoming a saint and going to a church? I dunno what to do. i can't proceed down further *see image above*

not 100% sure, but there might be something on the first island, have you checked there?

Have you talked multiple times in all churches?

Else upload a save somewhere, and i'll take a look, that might be the easiest way

Have you talked multiple times in all churches?

Else upload a save somewhere, and i'll take a look, that might be the easiest way

I talked to every church I have access to in the game atm many time. i just get the same message every time

I talked to every church I have access to in the game atm many time. i just get the same message every time

if you want to share a save, preferably use slot 16+ (and below 80), would like the .qnt, the .asd and the .vsf

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/