Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
sKOltUKb_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2F880BE5F35E60D2D1CB736A95B78DD7CD599FD1&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-721115/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...Many thank to lunxy for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180727] [ニトロプラス] みにくいモジカの子 初回生産限定版.torrent
    19.7 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Thanks Girlcelly, great contribution as usual ^^.
I'll wait that someone provide the crack.

I am torn. On one hand is Nitroplus and I really like their games. I particularly enjoyed Tokyo Necro a lot. But I played the trial for this one and... It is animated beautifully as expected but somehow the games feel gross. I have to commend the producers for that since the sense of discomfort and repugnant atmosphere really brings the point home. Especially the whole looking up and down from a POV perspective. I'll struggle but there is a chance I might drop it if turns into too much.

Enjoy you late Bastille day,

Save

Walkthrough

Edit: Will post links after they are available.
Update: Links Posted.

Last edited:
thank you!!

can anyone provide h-code for this one?
ITH could hook it but kinda messed up tho

Original or not, its very annoying. Flying letters, menu layouts constantly moving and the worse, picking decisions/routes if mc lift his head to look them at their eyes, ugh.

Any links For Crack ?, Or is it the patch which already inside the game ? if it is , I did found an Error .
View attachment 19807
Everytime I run The Patch That comes out .. I dunno why .

Finding this H code might be out of my depth:

1) I have had precisely 0 luck in porting AGTH codes from previous Nitroplus games over to this one, even though the engine seems to be the same

2) The program seems to move around a lot- one time the address of the string is in a certain position on the stack at the time GetGlyphOutlineW is called, then the next time I run it it is at a different position!

3) The program seems to break if I try to trace too much. I have had 0 luck getting an accurate call graph out of it, which means I don't actually know any code that is called once per line which would be a good place to search for the string that's about to be displayed.

4) The string is allocated to a random piece of memory before being written, and I have no idea where it gets written, so there's nothing I can add a breakpoint to, to find out when the string containing the text to be displayed is written to memory.

Now, I can always find the address to the full line of text (in Unicode LE format) in the stack at the time GetGlyphOutlineW is called. However I have to search for it because its address differs each time, so I can't write a H code for it (otherwise I would write one and then try to handle the huge amount of repeating in some other way). I'd try to trace out to an earlier part of the call stack but like I said, the program breaks if I do that.

1) I have had precisely 0 luck in porting AGTH codes from previous Nitroplus games over to this one, even though the engine seems to be the same

2) The program seems to move around a lot- one time the address of the string is in a certain position on the stack at the time GetGlyphOutlineW is called, then the next time I run it it is at a different position!

3) The program seems to break if I try to trace too much. I have had 0 luck getting an accurate call graph out of it, which means I don't actually know any code that is called once per line which would be a good place to search for the string that's about to be displayed.

4) The string is allocated to a random piece of memory before being written, and I have no idea where it gets written, so there's nothing I can add a breakpoint to, to find out when the string containing the text to be displayed is written to memory.

Now, I can always find the address to the full line of text (in Unicode LE format) in the stack at the time GetGlyphOutlineW is called. However I have to search for it because its address differs each time, so I can't write a H code for it (otherwise I would write one and then try to handle the huge amount of repeating in some other way). I'd try to trace out to an earlier part of the call stack but like I said, the program breaks if I do that.

at least you tried man, thanks

Can someone help me please, I have a problem with Direct3D and I can't start the game T_T

Original or not, its very annoying. Flying letters, menu layouts constantly moving and the worse, picking decisions/routes if mc lift his head to look them at their eyes, ugh.

i completely agree. The art design looks great but the overlay, the way the text moving, the mouse cursor and the layout are just painful to watch. i don't know what they were thinking when they made this, but hope they don't do this in future.

Dunno if this helps at all, but ITHVNR detects /hw8@4510:gdi32.dll but it randomly omits or repeats characters.

Seems like the chinese boards like VNR tieba are full of posters asking for hook codes (特殊码) as well.

Finally found it.
/HW-4@4CBF:mojika.exe

Someone else might be able to clean this one up by finding a good context- it's pretty messy, with each line appearing 3 times and a bunch of other scripting stuff appearing, but it does hook the text. Filtering out the extra stuff with TA makes this pretty tolerable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha