[Hentai game] [180330] [PIXEL MINT] ぱらだいすお~しゃん -Paradise Ocean- 初回生産限定版 + Soundtrack + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
tSrxUdar_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AC46F0B06EFE46A8B0B4AE3D7B27F5FEEFBB76FB&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-687794/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180330] [PIXEL MINT] ぱらだいすお~しゃん -Paradise Ocean- 初回生産限定版 .torrent
    19.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
I was quite excited when this was announced. Then I became more skeptical as the game page keep not being updated. But then I finally realized why. In the whole eroge world there is not much interactive games besides the ones made by Eushully which arguably are game first, visual novel second. Kind of like BlazBlue. But here it comes one game that I think is a good balance between the 2. You get your visual novel story but also you get a bunch of minigames so you can up your character, access in-game content, etc. And also the watercolor style drawing adds an additional layer to the enjoyment. And on top of that, the premise of the game is a refreshing take on the high school premise that I think I haven't see before.

This game definitely will get the brand debut first try treatment. Will buy if I like it to support the brand.

Enjoy your Easter Eggs,

Save

Walkthrough

Question

I played the trial versions weeks ago, and built up a load of "Mint Money" and character levels from the mini games.

Is there some way to copy that data into the actual game, or will i have to start all over?

I haven't download it yet. I'll let you know when I play it. I would appreciate if you could let me know if you manage to download before me (My DL speed is not the best) as well since I also accrued a large amount of moneys in my trial run. Thanks!

The best game released this year was Rance X and probably best for many years to come.

I think I should wait save, because I really don't understand why last 5 BGM and 6 CG can't be unlocked after whole 4 routes and harem routes completed. In mini games and that strange system... Augh, I can't get it.
Still... interesting, why it happens. Just where that content? Why it can't be unlocked?

And... according to this post, unfortunately...
http://pixelmint.hatenablog.jp/entry/2018/03/26/231534
It seems that company closing? After 1st game? How bad.

Last edited:
I think I should wait save, because I really don't understand why last 5 BGM and 6 CG can't be unlocked after whole 4 routes and harem routes completed. In mini games and that strange system... Augh, I can't get it.
Still... interesting, why it happens. Just where that content? Why it can't be unlocked?

And... according to this post, unfortunately...
http://pixelmint.hatenablog.jp/entry/2018/03/26/231534
It seems that company closing? After 1st game? How bad.

Wait. The company flopped before launch?! Isn't' this company a subsidiary of Production Pencil? I guess they gutted their funding. What a shame. I guess there was not enough pre-orders?

To be fair as a customer myself it doesn't inspire too much confidence on new companies that are not very responsive. I believe for new companies it is imperative they are up and about involved with the community. And with that involvement get feedback on what can or cannot work to gather to fans both current and future. I think next month this comparison will be more relevant.

To be fair as a customer myself it doesn't inspire too much confidence on new companies that are not very responsive.

It's a big problem in eroge community, because I can't even name a companies who are very opened with their customers... Maybe, HARUKAZE (very active in Twitter about fan-arts etc.). Usually ignoring is the standard situation, it makes me angry, to be honest. Even if you have a technical issues, you can be ignored (even if you write in Japanese), I really can't understand, what I'm doing wrong.

Also, almost no one of them shows anything about development progress. No WIP pictures, no sketches, no more informative news... Japanese like to work in silence? Ugh.

Also, almost no one of them shows anything about development progress. No WIP pictures, no sketches, no more informative news... Japanese like to work in silence? Ugh.

Agreed. I mean you don't have to be super active in social media either. You can use the real world. You can make banner campaigns, trunk shows in stores, concert showings (When you get big enough as a brand), flood with merch even when you are in between releases (like Clip Craft, another brand I like), popularity contests, show up in cons or fuck it, tie your products with current pop culture fads (Like my minori t-shirt that clearly references WestWorld). I think it is imperative as anew brand to do outreach one way or the other.

It's a big problem in eroge community, because I can't even name a companies who are very opened with their customers... Maybe, HARUKAZE (very active in Twitter about fan-arts etc.). Usually ignoring is the standard situation, it makes me angry, to be honest.

Preach! And know let me show you a class act on how to properly debut your brand. Milk Factory will release their game next month. A game I have been looking forward ever since Teck Arts flopped (Very relevant to our discussion). Guys from Squeez team came together after brand went down. Listened to fans to what worked in the past. Improved basically everything from the looks of it (Except the OP, I swear to god it sounds like they recorded it on the toilet). You go to their page and it has a big floating twitter link that take you to their feed. Feed has a shit ton of retweets. Reward campaigns for helping spread the word out. The feed even tells you that you can always email them for questions. But has this effort paid off?

Currently sitting at 1# in sales for April in Softmap. I rest my case for the benefits that new brands can obtain with social outreach.

Seems like what should of been the "true/Harem route" was incomplete. I finished the game, got all endings for the heroines, but there are still some HCGs in the "other" catagory that are missing, right next to the harem pics.
And of all the routes, the harem seems the most sudden and cheap with the route quickly jumping into the sex because of sudden reasons.

From the looks of the HCG, i figured that the nice quiet child is actually a schemer and tries to crush the protag, only for the power of love of the heroines to save him and from that comes the harem setting. I figured that was part of a bigger story where protag wins the love of the heroines and is what was supposed to lead to the harem ending. Instead the Harem came out of something much darker, making the route seem like a dream or fan service route instead of an actual substantial story with a positive happy end.

Either way, i still cant find the route with the heroines holding love hearts or the quiet boy showing his true colors. I think its the "?????" button on the menu selection screen that even seiya-saiga is confused by.

Im still hoping theres a true harem route instead of the one given that has the HCGs i cant get. A route wher the protag is actually earns the genuine love of the heroines like he does in the actual routes to make the harem.

It may be some unlockable content in the shop that becomes available later. I checked the website, and they still havent added some of the 'voices' in the character pages so maybe they're not done with everything yet. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Seems like what should of been the "true/Harem route" was incomplete. I finished the game, got all endings for the heroines, but there are still some HCGs in the "other" catagory that are missing, right next to the harem pics.

The company closed, but still active on Twitter, as I can see. I still think that last 5 BGM and last 6 CG pictures are unlock from buying in shop (seems like stupid decision, why I should wait for grinding money, play those mini-games, when I don't want to do that).

Those ???? in menu is "Rakuen Mode" (saw in game files). But I don't know how to unlock it. Maybe, it still a question for seiya-saiga and that's because they can't upload the save now.

By the way, can you tell more about the story? I just skipped all the routes just to see CGs and hear the BGM (but was totally ruined with locked content still). Thanks!

By the way, can you tell more about the story? I just skipped all the routes just to see CGs and hear the BGM (but was totally ruined with locked content still). Thanks![/QUOTE]

I dont wanna give too much away. But for the Harem route, The Protagonist, being a co-manager at that point, wanted to get along with everyone and everyone to get along with each other, but the nature of the ship and its workings prevented that.(?) so a dance party was going to be held but before it could be arranged, the protag gives up and decides to leave the ship. Next day, theres a massive tsunami that takes over japan right before the protag leaves the ship, causing him to stay. In time communications with other ships and land across the world disappear and Paradise ocean becomes a paradise with him and his harem as they start making babies.

That why it seems so bizarre for a harem route and more of a dream-fan disk route more than anything. And why i thought the missing HCGs where part of an actual Harem route where the world didnt end. He wanted to bring people together and just like that:No. But he got a harem anyway? my Visual reader must really be crap.

As for the other routes: my Visual novel reader isn't so great, neither is my memory) But the harem was so short it was easy to remember.

The red head and protagonist made a promise to be on the seas together when they where kids.

The blue haired loli is the head of the workers union on the ship and is constantly trying to get better advantages for the crew, which succeeds.

The Blonde manager was saved by pirates as a child and has a soft spot for them which is why she accepted the red head (whose a former pirate) and others as paradise oceans crew. She's hasn't been on land in years and her life has resolved around managing Paradise ocean until she starts to feel love and wants to move on with the protag.

Purple haired Idol had a falling out with her parents over her career and by the end of the route, is patching things up with them and wants a family with the protagonist (they have a girl)

Youd be better asking someone else for more details.

Hi, im just curious as the game i have downloaded seems to be in Japanese (the texts).

Did you guys finish the game in Japanese? . . . I've touched every setting on the game and there seems to be no obvious way to select an English preset. . . did i install it incorrectly ? is there an english patch ? Should i learn the language entirely?

Still alive????

Hi, im just curious as the game i have downloaded seems to be in Japanese (the texts).

Did you guys finish the game in Japanese? . . . I've touched every setting on the game and there seems to be no obvious way to select an English preset. . . did i install it incorrectly ? is there an english patch ? Should i learn the language entirely?

Still alive????

Unless the post has English or another language listed in the title, it is going to be in Japanese. There are some English editions of Japanese games on these forums, and a few games have English patches made by fans (I doubt that this is one of them), but for the most part they do not have translations. Some people read Japanese, I think a few people use programs that grab the text so they can use machine translations, others play them despite not understanding because they enjoy the art, etc. Personally I play these games specifically because I am studying Japanese and they make great practice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.