[Hentai game] [180323] [La’cryma×ひよこソフト] 消えた世界と月と少女 -The world was prayed by the girl living a thousand years- [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
GlXCRPgg_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:42D4954D95BA7953EEE24E3778CC3F966060BCF1&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-685710/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180323] [La’cryma×ひよこソフト] 消えた世界と月と少女.torrent
    14.3 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
I am going in 100% blind on this. I just remember that one day it popped in the TechGian magazine, I read it and it looked good being a brand collabo and all. But then it escaped the radar so much I didn't play the trial. And here it is now.

Spring is here!

Save

Walkthrough

Reactions: Aquahorse
sorry how "Walkthrough" works

No probs.

You click link. Then you will see the outline of the game. Most eroges have multiple routes as you know. So with this outline as long as you follow it, you will be able to select the correct choices to get into every route available in the visual novel. That is why it even has check marks so you don't get lost kind of like a bookmark. The reason why these are made is because some folks out there myself included, really could give less of a s$%t about guessing the right choice to get into a route in the novel. Also it helps if you want to maximize save slots since you will be able to infer which routes have some sort of overlap in the choices. And if you are like me that likes to save often and on favorite moments, you will need those slots. I wish more games where like the Clochette or Marmalade brand saving system. The ability to add so much slots you will have a hard time filling them all up! Ahem....pardon the tangent.

That is what is a walkthrough and why folks use it. Now how it works is simple. When you get into the novel in a part that you need to input some kind of choice, you simply refer to the walkthrough to enter the choice you need to enter or progress through a certain route. and then you just keep track until you have gotten to the point of the game that you don't need the walkthrough since there is no choices to be made.

Hopefully this explanation in reasonable and concise terms will help. If your question was answered, a simple thanks will do!

No probs.

You click link. Then you will see the outline of the game. Most eroges have multiple routes as you know. So with this outline as long as you follow it, you will be able to select the correct choices to get into every route available in the visual novel. That is why it even has check marks so you don't get lost kind of like a bookmark. The reason why these are made is because some folks out there myself included, really could give less of a s$%t about guessing the right choice to get into a route in the novel. Also it helps if you want to maximize save slots since you will be able to infer which routes have some sort of overlap in the choices. And if you are like me that likes to save often and on favorite moments, you will need those slots. I wish more games where like the Clochette or Marmalade brand saving system. The ability to add so much slots you will have a hard time filling them all up! Ahem....pardon the tangent.

That is what is a walkthrough and why folks use it. Now how it works is simple. When you get into the novel in a part that you need to input some kind of choice, you simply refer to the walkthrough to enter the choice you need to enter or progress through a certain route. and then you just keep track until you have gotten to the point of the game that you don't need the walkthrough since there is no choices to be made.

Hopefully this explanation in reasonable and concise terms will help. If your question was answered, a simple thanks will do!

Thank you very much, I always saw that post from you and I wanted to know what it is about, thanks for your time and have previous posts of similar routes?

Thank you very much, I always saw that post from you and I wanted to know what it is about, thanks for your time and have previous posts of similar routes?

This is one of those nwjs eroges, like Haruka Kanata, except with a different engine. All of the source code is available (in the form of minified js) so if you can find where text comes from it's not hard to add something to copy it to the clipboard.

Just from a casual look, you could go into tyrano\plugins\kag\kag.tag.js and, after "showMessage:function(message_str,pm){" add "require('nw.gui').Clipboard.get().set(message_str);" - but this seems to be called multiple times each click, which is pretty annoying- but you could theoretically read all the text this way. The code is a little hard to follow so I don't know where a more appropriate place to insert stuff would be, but if you can find that then it's easy to just copy text into the clipboard.

EDIT: Okay, I've got something that seems to work. the 'p' tag appears to be used to end text screens, but it doesn't have access to the text. So I accumulate text in a global variable and then copy it to the clipboard when that tag is used. Rename your existing tyrano\plugins\kag\kag.tag.js file to something else, then extract this in its place and give that a spin.

Attachments

• kag.tag.js.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
This is one of those nwjs eroges, like Haruka Kanata, except with a different engine. All of the source code is available (in the form of minified js) so if you can find where text comes from it's not hard to add something to copy it to the clipboard.

Just from a casual look, you could go into tyrano\plugins\kag\kag.tag.js and, after "showMessage:function(message_str,pm){" add "require('nw.gui').Clipboard.get().set(message_str);" - but this seems to be called multiple times each click, which is pretty annoying- but you could theoretically read all the text this way. The code is a little hard to follow so I don't know where a more appropriate place to insert stuff would be, but if you can find that then it's easy to just copy text into the clipboard.

EDIT: Okay, I've got something that seems to work. the 'p' tag appears to be used to end text screens, but it doesn't have access to the text. So I accumulate text in a global variable and then copy it to the clipboard when that tag is used. Rename your existing tyrano\plugins\kag\kag.tag.js file to something else, then extract this in its place and give that a spin.

thank you so much for your hard work. it works perfectly fine with TA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha