Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
6975.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5D1FF54628C2B3C6BB141E6EA6F5A4655F9487AA&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-605559/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170428] [カカオ] ぱふぱふ銭湯物語! ~町のお風呂屋さん、繁盛の秘?.torrent
    13.1 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
You'll need to use AGTH and turn on suppress phrase repetition.

I have to say though, this is one of the most casually scummy VNs/Protagonists I've played. The protagonist is essentially an unemployed university student who helps out at a local public bath for free baths because he's into the widow who runs the bathhouse. Then when the widow tells him that she has to close the bathhouse because its not profitable anymore and she has 2 daughters to support, the protagonist suggests they she should start offering massage services and under-the-table sexual services using the massage services as a guise. The widow is against this idea, but after the protagonist sexually pets her under the excuse of massage training and instills in her that its for her daughters she accepts. Then they hire 2 of her daughter's classmates, underage high school students to perform said sexual services together with the widow. At the start the women are only perform massages, but after the protagonist has increasingly escalating sexual acts with the classmates and the widow, they also start performing sexual acts for the costumers. This eventually leads to the classmates mysteriously falling in love with the protagonist and giving their virginities to the protagonist after which they start also having sex with the costumers.

Now at this point let me mention that all of this essentially takes place in the background, none of the sex with the costumers is actually shown and is only mentioned in passing. Also, there is no drama, everyone is having fun and the focus is on the protagonist getting all the women.

Continuing on. After a bunch more sex with the protagonist, the classmates reveal that their parents are becoming suspicious and might find out that their teenage daughters are working at an unlicensed brothel pretending to be a bathhouse (not that they ever use those exact words). Now, understand that those classmates have more GC, H-scenes and probably even voiced lines than the "main heroines", but now all of the sudden they "exit stage left" and are pretty much never heard again because they have to quit their jobs to avoid their parents finding out. The protagonist is completely unfazed by this and in his own words(when thinking about the sex he had with the classmates): "I might actually miss them[the classmates]... as if. lulz". His concern now is that he only has one working prostitute, the widow(you know the one who was his main love interest at the start of the game). So he proposes to the widow to have her daughters work at the bathhouse/brothel now. At first the widow is dead against this, she wants her daughters to experience a normal youth and not be burdened with the bathhouse, but after the protagonist has his way with her and instills in her that its, again, for the sake of her daughters, she relents and agrees to her teenage daughters being trained to become prostitutes in her bathhouse. The daughters are actually quite into it after seeing their friends working at the bathhouse and having apparently the time of their lives doing it, so after the protagonist "works his magic" on them they also become prostitutes working in the bathhouse. After a few more sex scenes, the player gets to choose either the widow or one of the daughters (or the harem ending without the classmates because they don't exist past the half point mark in the game) and then for the first time the game present the choice to use a condom or not after which the player gets either the normal ending or the pregnancy ending depending on whether or not the condom was used. The END.

What. - my reaction after reading through the story with the help of the skip button.

As I said, this whole story takes place in a very lighthearted atmosphere, none of the heroines have any problem with them, their friends or their family being prostitutes. The protagonist is essentially a gimp who makes the women psychologically dependent on him and them makes them sell their selves, but the game has zero self-awareness and plays the whole thing straight with a smile on its face. The protagonist is essentially a lovable pervert and the heroines are just head-over-heels for him. Being in this space I've seen some stuff, but this... wow.

Reactions: quandoanzombie
Has anyone been able to get this game to work with ITH or VNR?
VNR dosnt detect any threads and ITH's just constant repeat of text

Users who are viewing this thread