[Hentai game] [161222] [Dual Tail] VenusBlood -RAGNAROK- + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
599ccfb2586c3e886e351bf91b925c45.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B4796D76667EAE7CCFCA3A77DED2C26FD3C44ECE&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-566478/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [161222] [Dual Tail] VenusBlood -RAGNAROK- + Bonus + Update 1.01.torrent
    16.4 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Anyone know how to hook the text properly with ITH? There're two separate threads for dialogue & narration, and switching between the two is really tedious. (Either an H-code or a way to combine the two thread would do it.)

Both ITH and VNR hook the text in two separate strings alternating between the two is rather irksome, unfortunately I jsut can't figure out how to merge the two.
Needs H-code.

No need for H-Code merging is rather simple. If you type in command line, :LY-Z thread Y is link into thread Z, so simple replace Y and Z with the thread number.

Btw anyone know what the options at game start are, apart from choosing between easy, normal and hard that was oblivious.

Request H-code PLEASE!!
I can't hook any text with VNR, some thread show text once and never again .... Nothing I can find that is the actual text.

No need for H-Code merging is rather simple. If you type in command line, :LY-Z thread Y is link into thread Z, so simple replace Y and Z with the thread number.

Btw anyone know what the options at game start are, apart from choosing between easy, normal and hard that was oblivious.
I have no idea how to do this with VNR

Thanks for the tip! Now the text hooks properly in ITHVNR.

Elaboration for those that still don't know how to do it:
-First identify the two threads that have dialogue and narration
-Identify the thread number (the first 4 digits in the thread name)
-Type :lxxxx-yyyy (xxxx is the "source" thread number and yyyy is the "destination" thread number)
for example, my threads are 0002 for narration and 0003 for dialogue, so I type in :l0003-0002
-Select the "destination" thread, which will now contain texts from both threads

PS. For VNR, you can select the narration thread as "Name" and it'll show up alongside the dialogue
Except for sometimes in H-scene, you might need to hide & unhide the dialogue window to get it to hook.

Last edited:
About VNR, i try to set the narration thread as "Name" but it won't show up. Can you show me your VNR setting?

Which thread has dialogue and text? I literally get nothing in the VNR hooks, I even updated to the newest ver. Never happened in other dozen or so games I used VNR on.

So, is there a way to combine 3 threads into one thread? For me the text switch between 3 different threads on ithvnr. And how do i change the long destination text that appear on one of the threads into a name?

Would be best if someone can make a hcode, will solve all issues. I'd do it myself but programming isn't my specialty :(

With :L1-2 you get Thread 1 in Thread 2, if you now uses :L3-2 you will get thread 3 in Thread 2 as well, like this you can link as many threads as you want.

Anyone found out how to get Dark Hilde(Brynhildr, our first goddess). Got her the mark, thought next time I get her Dark Form, but after clearing the next map nothing Hilde related showed up.

With :L1-2 you get Thread 1 in Thread 2, if you now uses :L3-2 you will get thread 3 in Thread 2 as well, like this you can link as many threads as you want.

Anyone found out how to get Dark Hilde(Brynhildr, our first goddess). Got her the mark, thought next time I get her Dark Form, but after clearing the next map nothing Hilde related showed up.
How do you apply that in VNR?

She became Dark Hilde for me after the undead spiral mountain on 4th part of the game or whatever it called.
map1234.jpg

I use ITHVNR and not VNR so no idea how to link threads there.

She became Dark Hilde for me after the undead spiral mountain on 4th part of the game or whatever it called.
View attachment 13840

Tested a bit on very easy to avoid the Battles. Seems like she always becomes Dark Hilde there after it unlocks when you get her mark and clears the current chapter. Cleared Chapter 2 (Flora) and Chapter 3 (Nana) and it unlocked.

In my test after clearing Chapter 2 (Flora) and Chapter 3 (Ulu) it unlocked as well.
Have 17 Law, 5 Chaos and 0 Darkness Points, so that does have a effect on it, only on Route I will get.

Anyone knows something about the Routes, do we get 3 Routes? I thought so because we get Law, Chaos and Darkness Points although I only found out that you can get 1 Darkness Point if you use the demons as decoy in Flora Chapter. Dont think I get Hildes Second Transformation (Scythe Form) this playthough because I guess this one is only in Darkness Route, if really get one or in Chaos Route, but I will get Law Route this time, but that is only a guess.

Hildes Second Transformation (Scythe Form) is this one:
c917386charab3.jpg

Anyone have full savefile or hack saveflie? I try to play but don't understand the gameplay :(

Anyone have full savefile or hack saveflie? I try to play but don't understand the gameplay :(

Havent seen a save file anywhere yet, but if you select easy mode in the beginning, any time you need to battle you can click the little white flag on the bottom to skip it.

What's the point having the savefile if you cant play the game ? :kurochan_laugh:

So he gets to view the scenes. He says he doesn't understand the gameplay, not that he cannot play the game.

So he gets to view the scenes. He says he doesn't understand the gameplay, not that he cannot play the game.

How can he play the game if he doesn't understand the gameplay ?

for me he just "Screenshot Hunter".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.