[Hentai game] [160325] [Lose] まいてつ + ものべの 仲良しセット + Melonbooks CD + Gamers CD + Vocal CD + Update 1.1

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
package.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Maitetsu
Official title: まいてつ
Package Size: 18.4 GB

Info: http://www.lose.jp/maitetsu/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=877398

Unlike previous releases, this particular one has [hl-berry]NO SCANS[/hl-berry]. Apologies.
This version also contain Monobeno happy end and all of its appends. Look at the getchu link/official site for more information.

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ&ものべの 仲良しセット + Gamers CD + Melonbooks CD + Vocal CD + Update 1.1.torrent (14 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Update 1.1: :rar: まいてつ_patch_v1_1.rar (66.4 MB)

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ 「まいてつ ボーカルコレクション」
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ HドラマCD『ヌードデッサン写生会』
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ HドラマCD『桜色の姫君』
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] ものべの 仲良しセット

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
I have anticipated playing this since the day it was announced, I can't thank you enough for sharing it.

Thanks a lot, I have play the trial and really like this game. The production value is amazing.:)

Eh as good a time as any to ask. I somehow missed all the Monobeno stuff. So Monobeno happy end is FD, sequel or it's a remake/updated version??

Monobeno happy end is an updated version. The original game is included + the after story and more H-scenes.
It's like original game + sequel + fan disk.

Reactions: Raspberry
Like many others been waiting for this since it was announced. Monobeno was pretty good so I was looking forward to another release from Lose. Thanks!

Has anybody found an H-code for this yet with VNR. It seems to share the same problem as Monobeno ~Happy End~ in that any Kanji with furigana seem to get removed from the text thread. They both also tend to duplicate characters but VNR's built in solution seems to fix most of it. The real problem seems to be the furigana. Once the Kanji are removed the translation gets truncated making it hard to read. Maybe there is another solution that I'm just missing.

any chance somebody could upload these two drama CDs separately?:
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ HドラマCD『ヌードデッサン写生会』
(18禁ゲーム) [160325] [Lose] まいてつ HドラマCD『桜色の姫君』

i already have the game but i'd like these. thanks!

Has anybody found an H-code for this yet with VNR. It seems to share the same problem as Monobeno ~Happy End~ in that any Kanji with furigana seem to get removed from the text thread. They both also tend to duplicate characters but VNR's built in solution seems to fix most of it. The real problem seems to be the furigana. Once the Kanji are removed the translation gets truncated making it hard to read. Maybe there is another solution that I'm just missing.

if you ever find a solution to this let me know! had the same issue.

You can tell your torrent client to download the two files only.

omg a huge thank you. cura is one of, if not my single favorite artist. played this and previously monobeno for the loli and - did not disappoint -

does anyone know when/if maitetsu will get like, additional h-scenes the way monobeno did? monobeno ended up with almost 100% extra scenes, so that's pretty exciting.
(i know, never satisfied, already want more)

Request append from BugBug 2017年12月号
Someone has shared append 04 from Amayui Castle Meister but missing for Maitetsu.

Last edited:
if i download the torrent and the mega link thats all there for the game or is there any thing else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.