Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
vxepsXZ.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:80450F42FCD5164AF5412ABB0BA0661229D6C6E5&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-408245/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding

Attachments

• [150731] [エレクトリップ] 爆乳女将 ~癒され人妻孕ませの湯~.torrent
    11 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
Thanks for the torrent! The turnaround on this game wasn't as long as I was expecting.

Hopefully this is an okay place to ask, but has anyone gotten a working Hook code/hcode/AGTH code for this game? I had some luck using ITHBooster with other Elect Lip titles, but I only got an incomplete key with this one (that doesn't actually get any useful threads).

Thanks for the torrent! The turnaround on this game wasn't as long as I was expecting.

Hopefully this is an okay place to ask, but has anyone gotten a working Hook code/hcode/AGTH code for this game? I had some luck using ITHBooster with other Elect Lip titles, but I only got an incomplete key with this one (that doesn't actually get any useful threads).

use latest updated ITH or ITHVNR. both programs hook text from this game, i just checked.

use latest updated ITH or ITHVNR. both programs hook text from this game, i just checked.

I hadn't considered updating, thanks!

I don't use ITHVNR--I could have sworn 2.3 was the last version of ITH (granted, it's a few years old now)--I guess 3.0 is the big update I missed. Now I just have to wait for the updater to stop giving me errors....

Might be a sign I ought to try out ITHVNR if it's updated more normally.

Last edited:
which version of ITHVNR ?

ITHVNR 3.4524.1

I hadn't considered updating, thanks!

I don't use ITHVNR--I could have sworn 2.3 was the last version of ITH (granted, it's a few years old now)--I guess 3.0 is the big update I missed. Now I just have to wait for the updater to stop giving me errors....

Might be a sign I ought to try out ITHVNR if it's updated more normally.

just download the latest one from the hongfire. for ITH don't download one in the first post, download latest one that andys put out in the thread.

just download the latest one from the hongfire. for ITH don't download one in the first post, download latest one that andys put out in the thread.

Ah, that'll do it--a much more sensible solution. Guess I ought to decide between ITHVNR or just ITH, since I'll rebuild my few profiles anyway.

I set everything in japanese but when i click on okami Nothing happens . Any idea?

Don't completely follow--I'm running it through LocaleEmulator, are you doing that as well?

It should run through Japanese region setting for unicode though.

I got some issue. The game launch properly but whenever i click on new game, it says that it stop working everytim ethe text is about to appear. Anyon ehad this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.