[Hentai game] [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS- + Soundtrack + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
aysNUPy.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game + Update 1.01:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7219248FE1F0A493EAD077CCCD342AD1FD52F4ED&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Soundtrack:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7D7C369143C874E0A92F35862A63E10B3ED7DE51&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Attachments

• [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS- + Update 1.01.torrent
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS- Soundtrack.torrent
    20.4 KB · Views: 625
  • [No DVD Patch] [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS-.rar
    528 KB · Views: 5,300
Last edited:
Re: [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS- + Update 1.01

Best game of the month according to erogamescape....As a fan of story driven ero games...I might agree.

Reactions: Tomix
Re: [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS- + Soundtrack + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Anyone else experiencing a random crash on the third day hospital scene with protag 1's little sister?

Re: [150724] [3rdEye] ソーサリージョーカーズ -SORCERY JOKERS- + Soundtrack + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

seems that it needs noDVD crack?

Yeah, I think it needs

Yeah, I think it needs

Just like every 3rd eye Eroge so far, you need to keep the ISO Mounted so the game will open. This way though will take 14 GB or so since when you install it, you still need to keep the ISO mounted. The previous game didn't get a No DVD crack so don't expect this to get the crack. Since we're able to run the game without the crack, I don't think that people will go to the lengths on cracking this one and in my opinion it is fine that it doesn't get a crack.

Hope this helps for you to play and enjoy the Eroge

Game's a bit overrated. The music's great and the production value isn't bad but it doesn't deserve an average of over 80 on Erogamescape. Honestly, it's exactly the type of game I'd expect from 3rd Eye; above average, but nothing that really make it outstanding. Ruu is probably the saving grace for the game, nothing beats a good crazy loli.

Game's a bit overrated. The music's great and the production value isn't bad but it doesn't deserve an average of over 80 on Erogamescape. Honestly, it's exactly the type of game I'd expect from 3rd Eye; above average, but nothing that really make it outstanding. Ruu is probably the saving grace for the game, nothing beats a good crazy loli.

Agreed. Now that I played it, I think is a bit overated. It's still good but by no means a masterpiece. It is executed well, nothing groundbreaking. If you like something enjoyable, this could fit the bill and in 3rd eye fashion, dual protagonists so there is that.

Agreed. Now that I played it, I think is a bit overated. It's still good but by no means a masterpiece. It is executed well, nothing groundbreaking. If you like something enjoyable, this could fit the bill and in 3rd eye fashion, dual protagonists so there is that.

I give the props to them since they made an innovating game. In my opinion it was fun since I like Innovating games where you could see the developers are really trying hard to go away from the traditional routine of games just like how incredible Indie Games are made.

is it only me or this game running with VERY HIGH memory resource ? :(

is it only me or this game running with VERY HIGH memory resource ? :(

Not too high. It takes around 1GB of memory.

That's pretty high, considering how little - relatively speaking - is needed to run a VN's system... it kind of bothers me that more and more VNs are eating up more resources, despite the fact that there hasn't been any significant improvement in visual or audio aspects...

You can find noDVD crack or a small ios for this game in 2djgame, KF, or tieba.

That's pretty high, considering how little - relatively speaking - is needed to run a VN's system... it kind of bothers me that more and more VNs are eating up more resources, despite the fact that there hasn't been any significant improvement in visual or audio aspects...

I think you can turn off the effects. It will help you to save memory resource.

The music of 3rdEye has a big improvement. I love ED of sorcery jokers, Little Despair, Little Desire, and Thaw Song, and also background music, 解ける想い、予兆、起源.

I think I will buy the Complete Soundtrack.

Guys, the minimum system requirements for a computer with windows 8.1 64-bit at 4 GB RAM memory, AMD Quad-Core at 1.8 GHz and AMD Radeon at 2 GB is enough to run this game without slowdown or loading problems?

Hi! Is anyone using Window 10 to start the game and get an error:

Task No.0 Adr : 0x3753cb8[0x3cb8] (0x4b0)
Command : @gload
Not File Type.
d¥sys3.s25

Have searched via Google regarding this issue and found many people are asking the same question, however, no one seems to be able to provide a solution or willing to share the support files sent from the game company to provide windows 10 support. Interesting no one in this forum has reported any related issue, perhaps the game is still considered old for windows 10 users.
If you have found a way to fix it, please let me know, thanks :)

Hi! Is anyone using Window 10 to start the game and get an error:

Task No.0 Adr : 0x3753cb8[0x3cb8] (0x4b0)
Command : @gload
Not File Type.
d¥sys3.s25

Have searched via Google regarding this issue and found many people are asking the same question, however, no one seems to be able to provide a solution or willing to share the support files sent from the game company to provide windows 10 support. Interesting no one in this forum has reported any related issue, perhaps the game is still considered old for windows 10 users.
If you have found a way to fix it, please let me know, thanks :)

I've been having this problem too... since there isn't any info on 3rdEye's support site about it, I'd guess it is solely a non-Japanese Windows 10 issue, but I haven't been able to figure a way to get around it. Considering that I played this on this same computer when the game first came out in Japan, it definitely has something to do with one of the updates to the system since then...

I've been having this problem too... since there isn't any info on 3rdEye's support site about it, I'd guess it is solely a non-Japanese Windows 10 issue, but I haven't been able to figure a way to get around it. Considering that I played this on this same computer when the game first came out in Japan, it definitely has something to do with one of the updates to the system since then...

I actually found many asking the same question on yahoo japan and some said they contacted support and was provided files. windows 10 definitely broke the game somehow and 3rd eye's support page says "if you have problems on windows 10 contact us officially"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3