[Hentai game] [131220] [CandySoft] つよきす NEXT 初回版 + Original Soundtrack + Wallpaper + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
e48jm5y.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B3614F8C155378FC0ABD40478C8EE813C3D1C2A2&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-181822/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [131220] [CandySoft] つよきす NEXT 初回版 + Original Soundtrack + Wallpaper + Update .torrent
    23.9 KB · Views: 943
Last edited:
more info here: http://vndb.org/v12481

romanji: Tsuyokiss NEXT

Description
It’s been several years since the ‘legendary era’ at Ryuumeikan. The powers of student council and the public morals committee have increased to encompass not only clubs, but also over all classes. Now the two committees which had become friendly with each other were led by two aggressive girls, Hakari and Neko. Respecting the traditions imposed by the principal Heizou, they fight each other, dragging Hakari’s follower Sanagi along in the process. [from Micchi's blog]

Reactions: jcksjosu
i try to install the game but clicking the IHS.exe do nothing at all, can someone please help? (OS is XP, all set to jp locale)

Reactions: jcksjosu
So how is this game related to previous titles in Tsuyokiss Series?
From getchu description I can see that several years passed after the end of previous game, and some characters have familiar last names.
Protagonist's last name is Kanisawa, is he the son of Kinu and Subaru? or Kinu and Reo maybe?
And main heroine's last name is Tsushima, so she is a daughter of Reo and who?
And Murata Kaho is daughter of Youhei and Noriko?

Also if Chiyo is a new teacher of 2-C, what happened to Inori?

So how is this game related to previous titles in Tsuyokiss Series?
From getchu description I can see that several years passed after the end of previous game, and some characters have familiar last names.
Protagonist's last name is Kanisawa, is he the son of Kinu and Subaru? or Kinu and Reo maybe?
And main heroine's last name is Tsushima, so she is a daughter of Reo and who?
And Murata Kaho is daughter of Youhei and Noriko?

Also if Chiyo is a new teacher of 2-C, what happened to Inori?

I believe around 10years have past between tsuyokiss 3 and next
Prota. is the cousin of kinu like Hakari is related to Leo
Murata Kaho is one of Youhei's little sisters
and Inori works in a sister school in US
(you'll get a few cameo's but it's a standalone title)

Reactions: Serrel
Oh, thanks for the clarification.
Though I don't remember anyone except Murata having unshown relatives in previous games, they must have made it up to continue series...
Guess I need to play this game soon. :)

When I start the game, everything's fine, but then after around 10min, it crashes. The issue is that the game seems to take too much Memory (Private Working Set). Checking from the Windows Task Manager, when I start the game, it takes around 30 000 K and starts slowly going up from there. Then around 150 000 K which usually takes around 10min to get to, it crashes.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate and this is the first game ever I've had a problem with. I have played at least 50 different VNs before and never had an issue before. I have tried the latest update and also FlowerTradeWinds' version, but nothing helps.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Last edited:
umm then any recomendation on other translation tools beside agth that easy to use..?

TA + ITH. http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/94395-Translation-Aggregator-v0-4-9 ( TA ) + http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/208860-Interactive-Text-Hooker-new-text-extraction-tool (ITH). master those and it's all you'll ever need, apart from occasional h-code. use ITH to extract text and use TA to translate it. but read guide for both programs first , they not complicated but just to be safe.

When I start the game, everything's fine, but then after around 10min, it crashes. The issue is that the game seems to take too much Memory (Private Working Set). Checking from the Windows Task Manager, when I start the game, it takes around 30 000 K and starts slowly going up from there. Then around 150 000 K which usually takes around 10min to get to, it crashes.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate and this is the first game ever I've had a problem with. I have played at least 50 different VNs before and never had an issue before. I have tried the latest update and also FlowerTradeWinds' version, but nothing helps.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?
Bump! If anyone knows what could be wrong, please help.

I believe around 10years have past between tsuyokiss 3 and next
Prota. is the cousin of kinu like Hakari is related to Leo
Murata Kaho is one of Youhei's little sisters
and Inori works in a sister school in US
(you'll get a few cameo's but it's a standalone title)

To add to this:
- Otome tutored Hakari at some point
- The maid twins (Buche and Noel) work for Erika
- Cheri's grandpa probably colleague of Celeb's dad
- Kohane's big brother was in the previous game (won't mention who because spoiler)
- Otome's bloodline is a guardian family for Sumika

Finally done downloading the files can someone guide me through installing or extracting which files :( because im getting many errors from clicking the files for instance when i try loading tkn101.exe or the update.exe! Thankss

sorry for bumping this, but does this not hook up with VNR? if not, any other options? I finally got around to installing it and getting to read it, but VNR won't do anything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092