Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
9kmdgFn.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F41C8DFA065809B2517CB78C358187CFD69E6FF5&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-163253/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Many thank to Shana for spending ~ 3 hours to upload this game and give it to me, so I can share to you guys ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
H-Code
[131025] [D:drive.] ツゴウノイイ家族 + Update 1.1
/HB-C*0@1F5354:tsugokazo.exe
Tested on Winxp+ITH
-Credit to Andys (Hongfire)

Does anyone have a working noDvD patch/crack?
Thanks.

This was already discussed in past: you MUST specify that the nocd/dvd it's only required to not keep the disc mounted/inserted!!!
This is to avoid misleading informations about the game requirement.

This was already discussed in past: you MUST specify that the nocd/dvd it's only required to not keep the disc mounted/inserted!!!
This is to avoid misleading informations about the game requirement.
Yea, thats right. But I do need the patch so that I wont have to keep the DVD image or having to burn it to a disc.

This doesn't concern us, and that's not the point: you can ask the nocd anywhere, no problem for that, but what we are asking for is that you also make clear that what you're asking for it's not a requirement to play, or you'll spread misleading informations: to be clear, when you ask for a nocd, most people think that the game require a nocd to be played, this is incorrect!

Thats right. Nocd/dvd are used so that you dont need to have the actual disc or the image file. In short you save space.

someone can help me ?

why i cant play this game . .

the problem is when i run that game . in 1 or 2 miniute the game will crash ?

can some one help me

I also didn't want to inserd/mount DVD to play every time, so I have made patch myself :).
There are both versions, one for 1.0 and other for update 1.1.

Download ツゴウノイイ家族 crack (patch):

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited:
@pervert64, @hufatsu I also didn't want to inserd/mount DVD to play every time, so I have made patch myself :).
Since I also want to share it with others I have registered here so others can download it if they need it.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Confirmed to work, virus free.

@pervert64, @hufatsu I also didn't want to inserd/mount DVD to play every time, so I have made patch myself :).
Since I also want to share it with others I have registered here so others can download it if they need it.

I would really like to thank you for creating this patch. Like you said its annoying having to keep the .iso file and mount it all the time. Plus I saved 5 GB of space. That can be filled by other hentai stuff :P

Actually official site has supplied a no-dvd patch for the packaged version.

Actually official site has supplied a no-dvd patch for the packaged version.

I don't want to be rude but then you should post it here so others could use it sooner and I wouldn't need to spend my time doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。