[Hentai game] [131025] [どっ恋ソフト] バレーコーチんぐ! ~崖っぷちな俺と、バレー部員達とのエッチでドキドキ合宿猛特訓!~ [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
tJkXJtv.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8256BD00A10694B0AF6CAF540E19F9D28D2E0319&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-169408/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...About Drama CD, you can download it at:

https://mega.co.nz/#!m45SWQYR!MRCFaTE0rtNueZegfqHf4SV9coQtKYJJdk0WjTKDX2U

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
romanji Volley Coaching! ~Gakeppuchi na Ore to, Volley Buin-tachi to no Ecchi de Dokidoki Gasshuku Moutokkun!~

Reactions: Akhaz
am i the only one having problems with the text not displaying properly despite ALL regional settings are on japanese?

am i the only one having problems with the text not displaying properly despite ALL regional settings are on japanese?

You need to set 'display language' to Japanese. Some versions of Windows don't have the feature, not sure of other workarounds

You need to set 'display language' to Japanese. Some versions of Windows don't have the feature, not sure of other workarounds

@motherofass, what version of windows are you using?
I'm on win7-64bit ultimate and I HAVE ALL REGIONAL SETTINGS SET ON JAPANESE(format, location, keyboard and language,and administrative system locale)

I've installed a ridiculous amount of japanese eroge on my pc for over 7 years now, and this may be a case where despite the language settings are all set to japanese, this particular version of windows will not display the kanji,hiragana, katakana correctly.

A possible workaround to the text problem: use vistalizator, (http://www.froggie.sk/). it basically converts windows completely to one language to another. just download the japanese language pack provided and follow the instructions. it worked for me: I was able to see the text displayed correctly on win7 home.

Last edited:
Can confirm text displays incorrectly even with everything set to Japanese. Tried NTLEA no result.

Seems like this one has a engine similar to the TinkerBell games. It requires the Japanese language pack to work. If you have Windows 7 Ultimate then you can download the Japanese language pack via Windows Update and use that, but this has the unfortunate side effect of turning all the windows interfaces into Japanese, which may or may not be acceptable.
Alternately you can just make some changes in your registry and the game should work just like with the Japanese language pack, but with still your original language interface in place. Just copy the text below into a new .txt file, save, rename the end to .reg, run the .reg file, click 'yes' (and past UAC if it pops up) and you're ready to play the game.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"PreferredUILanguages"=hex(7):6a,00,61,00,2d,00,4a,00,50,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages\ja-JP]
"Type"=dword:00000091
"LCID"=dword:00000411
"Version"=dword:00000001
"Mode"=dword:00000000

Use the text below to revert the changes to the registry, which may be a good idea, since the previous changes to the registry will make your Windows' language into Japanese if you have the Japanese language pack installed and restart the computer.

"PreferredUILanguages"=-

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages\ja-JP]

You'll still need the locale changes and all that and if your computer explodes I won't pay for it.

Seems like this one has a engine similar to the TinkerBell games. It requires the Japanese language pack to work. If you have Windows 7 Ultimate then you can download the Japanese language pack via Windows Update and use that, but this has the unfortunate side effect of turning all the windows interfaces into Japanese, which may or may not be acceptable.
Alternately you can just make some changes in your registry and the game should work just like with the Japanese language pack, but with still your original language interface in place. Just copy the text below into a new .txt file, save, rename the end to .reg, run the .reg file, click 'yes' (and past UAC if it pops up) and you're ready to play the game.

"PreferredUILanguages"=hex(7):6a,00,61,00,2d,00,4a,00,50,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages\ja-JP]

Use the text below to revert the changes to the registry, which may be a good idea, since the previous changes to the registry will make your Windows' language into Japanese if you have the Japanese language pack installed and restart the computer.

"PreferredUILanguages"=-

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages\ja-JP]

You'll still need the locale changes and all that and if your computer explodes I won't pay for it.

When i try to execute reg file it gives me error : unable to import and that file is not registry file =(( Windows 7 here

:\ I tested it again and it worked

Create a new .txt file via right click on desktop, name it, say, jpinstall.txt
Open it and copy all the text in the first spoiler into it, make sure it doesn't contain anything else besides the text in the first spoiler
Save and close your text editor(you can use Notepad or some more professional raw text editor like Notepad++, but don't use Word or the like)
Rename the end of the filename to .reg
Run the .reg file, click through any UAC if any, then click yes and then ok and you should be ready.

If you get an error like that, it means you messed up the text.

P.S. I've only tested it on Win7, may not work on other versions of Windows.

Open it and copy all the text in the first spoiler into it, make sure it doesn't contain anything else besides the text in the first spoiler
Save and close your text editor(you can use Notepad or some more professional raw text editor like Notepad++, but don't use Word or the like)
Run the .reg file, click through any UAC if any, then click yes and then ok and you should be ready.

Thanks i copy/pasta it again and it worked BUT text in game still the same. i guess it's only works on W7 ultimate =(

@motherofass

as your name suggests, it shows clearly that you did not comprehend in the slightest my statement that DESPITE HAVING SET ALL REGIONAL SETTINGS TO JAPANESE the game still fails to display correct text.

trollface.jpg

Thanks i copy/pasta it again and it worked BUT text in game still the same. i guess it's only works on W7 ultimate =(

:\ If you're not able to install a language pack and this didn't work, then I guess you could try running the game on a virtual machine with a Japanese Windows, like some of the more IT proficient players play their VNs. Of course this requires more technical expertise and you'll probably need to pirate a JP Windows. Other that, I don't know how you could get the game to work on your current system. If you're interested you can look up on 'Virtualization' and look for help in IT forums and guides.

:\ If you're not able to install a language pack and this didn't work, then I guess you could try running the game on a virtual machine with a Japanese Windows, like some of the more IT proficient players play their VNs. Of course this requires more technical expertise and you'll probably need to pirate a JP Windows. Other that, I don't know how you could get the game to work on your current system. If you're interested you can look up on 'Virtualization' and look for help in IT forums and guides.

Yeah just tried vistalizator and it broke my damn windows load so i had to recover, thankfully system corrected itself. i just play it with fucked text i can understand what girls saying and can extrapolate what protag saying from that :D

hey thanks it worked like a charm for me!
tested on Win7-64bit ultimate

heres the jpinstall.txt that i used:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jw78ckyaf4hjxlm

and I forgot to mention that i didnt have to install any language pack or use any external 3rd party programs, I did however made sure that ALL and I mean ALL regional settings are set to 日本語

Thanks for the game!

Any chance someone has found a 100% savefile? ^^

Since the first release date was at the end of October, you'd expect that there would be a save up already at sagaoz.net/savedata/, but no. I guess you could wait for a save to be uploaded. but honestly its probably easier for you to use the walkthrough I posted previously and skip through all the routes for a full complete. It'd take around 15min vs. having to have to wait possibly as long as weeks for a save.

If your regional settings look like this screenshot, you shouldn't be getting garbled text

2013-11-16_203551.jpg

Since you say you didn't install JP language, you obviously didn't have all settings changed to JP

If your regional settings look like this screenshot, you shouldn't be getting garbled text

View attachment 3339

Since you say you didn't install JP language, you obviously didn't have all settings changed to JP

Not everyone have windows update turned on by default.
I don't have that; Display language dropdown,
since I turned off windows update by default and never installed any update.

Untitled-1.png

text display however, got all fixed following what X3h0n instructions.

Last edited:
How to play [どっ恋ソフト] バレーコーチんぐ! ~崖っぷちな俺と、バレー部員達とのエッチでドキドキ合宿猛特訓 with ENGLISH settings:

For those that dont want to change Default language settings, like Language in menu dialogs, location, keyboard, time ... so you still have English settings do the following:

1. Open control panel, click Region and Language and do as the following picture shows, ALL other settings are left to English as said before.

Settings.png

2. Restart Computer If you need to.
3. Now you need to patch game because if you run it now it will give some error because of Japanese characters.
Download patch I have made which is below and copy it to game directory for example: (C:\Program Files\バレーコーチんぐ!\ )
and run it and click Patch and you should get message Successfully patched!.
4. Enjoy :)

Patch download:

To see this hidden content your post count must be 1 or greater.

If you have any problems reply here.

Note: This patch will also allow to run game if you have all settings to English (Even system locale) however in this case you will not be able to see Japanese letters.

Last edited:
Reactions: genesis001
^ Kasper and AVG seems fine with file so no viruses.....probably.:sigh:

edit: Patch doesn't work. Game text is sill incorrect. Probably because of non Ultimate version of Windows. Need confirmation from people with Ultimate.

Last edited:
Here is video to show that it works.
By the way @Raspberry do you also don't see japanese character on the title bar of the game, or when you exit game or you maybe get some message?

Edit: I just checked and yes it will not work if you don't have Japanese Language pack installed.
This will actually NOT make windows Japanese if you Leave settings as shown in Video or picure above.

so go to windows update, check for new updates if you have not already,
click optional updates avaiable and select only Japanese Language pack for Windows 7 and ok. This will take about 30min.

Video:
http://videobam.com/PYvOl

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like this one has a engine similar to the TinkerBell games.

I think it is the same engine. Same filename conventions and the setup reacts in the same strange/unique manner to my sandbox software (starts but setup window never appears)

I guess I'll have to run it in my virtualized japanese windows setup. If I can be bothered. Tinkerbell games are too much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!