Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mCuAZJH.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A0007EA020AF95C0606FAA367D86A20684E8C843&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-150447/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar
    172.2 KB · Views: 10,090
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 9,584
Last edited:
romanji: romanji: Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurlok
what are the two attached files for one i know but the patcher buils i son't know does anbody else know

Does this game need an H-code to play. Because the first game needed one. So please if anyone is willing please make an H-code!

/HSN-4@41D07D

i put in the hcode but now only the agth comes out and not the game..

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /HSN-4@41D07D "C:\みなとカーニバル\辻堂さんのバージンロード\辻堂さんのバージンロード.exe

i dont know what i made a mistake on

i put in the hcode but now only the agth comes out and not the game..

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /HSN-4@41D07D "C:\みなとカーニバル\辻堂さんのバージンロード\辻堂さんのバージンロード.exe

i dont know what i made a mistake on

just use ITH

Reactions: dimaol
Noob question, how to use the crack? because i tried to used it, but it didn´t work, the game don´t have realive or siglus i trid the exe but didn´t work.

Noob question, how to use the crack? because i tried to used it, but it didn´t work, the game don´t have realive or siglus i trid the exe but didn´t work.

just drag the exe file over the popup window and click ok

i don't know what im doing wrong but the crack isn't working . I opened up the cracker and dragged both the checker and launcher and it still doesn't work please I don't know what im doing wrong

i don't know what im doing wrong but the crack isn't working . I opened up the cracker and dragged both the checker and launcher and it still doesn't work please I don't know what im doing wrong

drag the 辻堂さんのバージンロード.exe

Can someone please re-post the AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar‎? The original link posted seems to be down. :(

Thanks for letting me know. Figured out why it was not letting me download. Had to turn off my Avast anti virus for it to start the download. :)

Question: Is there any music CD for this Fan Disk? I like the OST. Wonder anyone have them?

its actually packed with the game I guess if bought when campaign, there's virgin road song and virgin road soundtrack.... but well most of the OST can actually still be found in the first game Junai Road

just finish all the routes
Good game, really good in showing the hard work and determination of the character in each scenario, and the truthness of Tsujidou's saying
which is that she said delinquent girlfriend is not suit with Hase Hiroshi, and she being the only one delinquent girlfriend for Hiroshi while the others are not really a delinquent or stop being delinquent.... The title itself really show out the main character having Tsujidou being the central even in another girl's route[/spoiler]
but got a bit disappointed as there's not even a little after story or the continuation after the wedding party.... well I know that the real after story had been showed in junai road, but still....

so many people asking if Tsujidou's characters go to Kawakami, what level are they in lol....

Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road (辻堂さんのバージンロード) 8/10

Hope for another great work from Takahiro-shi and Sakaki-kasa....
but please not with so much FD just for another girl in Tsujidou series like how majikoi going....
if there will be another one for Tsujidou, at least include another route for Tsujidou (maybe by making another scenario than before scenario)
well not really getting my hopes up with the last one saying Ai Last Route....

too much comment, well looking for another happy pure love that have much impact like this game again...over and out~

If that's the case... we most likely cant find the opening and closing song for this game T_T Darn. Was hoping I could get a OST of those. Anyone know how to rip if from the game itself?

Well I was hoping Koshigoe's route have its wedding scene since getchu have a picture of her in wedding dress... >_<

well I found it though different with this package
er well.... even in getchu there's no Koshigoe wearing wedding dress... only Tsujidou wearing that...
the only different CG from Getchu with what I got was the CG when Hiroshi carries Tsujidou... in getchu she has kinpatsu (blond hair) while in the game she has kurokami (black hair)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.