Oct 16, 2010
20130628_sensuibubu_top.jpg

Romanji title: Sensui-bu!
Official title: せんすいぶ!
Package Size: 1.92 GB

Info: http://www.escude.co.jp/product/sensuibu/top.html
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=768961
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v12292

If only western game could be this fun... And I've always thought Water Sport is boring.

Main Game said:

Bonus CD said:
DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-135613/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

If you explore "configure.exe" and change font to "MS Gothic", everything will be changed.

/HBN8*0:C@42CDC6 should work with agth, VNR or ITH, after changing font. I guess VNR and ITHv3 even don't require a hcode.

I've just tried and that does the trick for me.

All credits to this post on the Hongfire forums.

Last edited:
Re: [130628] [Escu:de] せんすいぶ!

At LASTTTT TAT!!!!!!!(warcry)..... i waited for this

Finally It's come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an error message after a few screens ingame
something about a gfx/st/something file

Any idea on the cause? Anyone with the same problem? (or anyone with the game working fine, for that matter?)

Last edited:

ahmmm, may I ask for the H-code? =w=V

Thanks for the game !

I have an error message after a few screens ingame
something about a gfx/st/something file

Any idea on the cause? Anyone with the same problem? (or anyone with the game working fine, for that matter?)

If its like the trial you have to put your format in japanese as well

Want to play but still wait for Omake and H-code //wait quietly

///Thanks for the game

Oh Thanka you Sir !!! // go checking

Last edited:

Anyone has a completed game save file? Or at least one which has completed at least one route? The game part is getting quite tedious after a few rounds, especially with no fast forwarding/acceleration...

Want to play but still wait for Omake and H-code //wait quietly

///Thanks for the game

All credits to this post on the Hongfire forums.

If you explore "configure.exe" and change font to "MS Gothic", everything will be changed.

/HBN8*0:C@42CDC6 should work with agth, VNR or ITH, after changing font. I guess VNR and ITHv3 even don't require a hcode.

I've just tried and that does the trick for me.

Is there any way to disable to nude omake patch after enabling it? The all-nude is a bit of a hindrance now that I think about it for the training CGs as they make no sense.

Is there any way to disable to nude omake patch after enabling it? The all-nude is a bit of a hindrance now that I think about it for the training CGs as they make no sense.

Well, the REDME file says that You just need to delete the "gfx folder" included in the folder of the installation, but be careful not to delete "gfx.bin".

P.S.: Sorry for my BAD ENGLISH

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowPatrol
I wish there was a patch for the destructible beach swimsuits. Such a shame there's only one battle which lets you use them. I tried doing some bmp swaps with arc_conv, but every other unit model works except those T.T.

I wish there was a patch for the destructible beach swimsuits. Such a shame there's only one battle which lets you use them. I tried doing some bmp swaps with arc_conv, but every other unit model works except those T.T.

There's another one(or two?) battles with that later on in some of the heroines' routes, but yeah, kinda disappointing that they replaced clothing destruction with that SB system, which is eroi with the nude patch, but kinda lame without it...

does anyone know where to find a walkthrough

There's not much to walkthrough about, since the plot branches base on how many times you train a heroine during the Saturday special sessions.

Other than that, the 2nd and 3rd Styles for the Saturday sessions are unlocked after leveling up in the previous Styles, with the 4th Style unlocked when you enter a heroine's route, if you reached level 2 at least in the 3rd Style by that point.

The strategy part, if you just want to get through as fast as possible, is to get lots of self buffs for みと, and SB skills for the other 3 heroines. Charge the enemy captain, position みと for her special, and just spam SB on the captain with other heroines until special attack bar is filled. Then みと can usually 1 hit kill the captain with her special attack if the captain is at 0~30% SBed.

anyone can help what option i need to choose to

unlock the first and second scene of Mito?

the third scene of alice?

and the last scene of maasa?

i have the normal cg but the hcg i dont have anyone of this

THere are no seeds for the actual game of the disk. I'm not connecting to anything. Everybody is seeding the omake disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092