[Hentai game] [130419] [ILLUSION] プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版 + DLC + Naked Set + Pubic Hair Set + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + RegFix]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
PulvhqQ.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5798CA983453EBFBB306C89C4D2C39B287543E54&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-119029/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...This afternoon, I were watching Date A Live 3 and I received 2 mails from Anonymous guy, he said he from Taiwan and gave me download links for this game from his Mega account ( took me ~1 hour to get it ) and ask if I will torrent it !

To be honest, I thought it was some joke because no sign on Share/Perfect Dark, and more doubting, the game are all files after extract, not Image File as usual ! But from second mail, he capture some picture when he is installing, and from what my sense, it is real game, I suppose ! :P

When I asked his Name or Alias, he said he got it from friend and he feels more easy to be Anonymous ! But whatever, me and all of ILLUSION fans really appreciated you two helps, especial your friend, Original Uploader who share it from the start ^_^

Anyway, as his wish and if you noticed, I leave it is as Original files, that is why I am not make .Iso file ! ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [No DVD Patch + RegFix] [130419] [ILLUSION] プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 22,578
Last edited:
Re: [130419] [ILLUSION] プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版 + DLC + Naked Set + Pubic Hair Set + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Cool, ask this guy if he has Underoid too :P

Re: [130419] [ILLUSION] プレミアムスタジオPro 初回版 + DLC + Naked Set + Pubic Hair Set + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Omg thank you girlcelly and Anonymous dude! Been really looking forward to this game and found it within a day after launch.

master this file have Crack .. ?

thank you girlcelly

hi i wanted to ask if someone found the pre order bunny nekkomimi and bondage set that was for the premium play darkness
so i hope someone have at least the bunny/neko set

can you ask the Anonymous if he can help with these set
i really appreciate what he did

Thanks, but speed little :confused:

Need some Crack game over here!!

Can't start the game, it gives a error message. Does this need a crack? If so, can someone share please?

Can't start the game, it gives a error message. Does this need a crack? If so, can someone share please?
I can share but I'm not sure this is allowed by the rules of this forum

Idk why but noDVD isn't working for some reason. Also say something about 1.21 something not found and when try to use the game exe doesn't appear... what I'm doing wrong? O.o

yep not working for me too, i guess this torrent is not right version. tried to find 1.21 patch but google came with nothing and nothing on official site too.

What is supposed to be new in this game? I opened and the only thing that cames is a stydio and a custom in the menu.

Idk why but noDVD isn't working for some reason. Also say something about 1.21 something not found and when try to use the game exe doesn't appear... what I'm doing wrong? O.o
yep not working for me too, i guess this torrent is not right version. tried to find 1.21 patch but google came with nothing and nothing on official site too.
just rename the exe file in ・ラ・・゚・「・爭ケ・ソ・ク・ェPro and PSPro_RegFix see this file

I've tried ur advice Mr.BeaTleS, but it said it only works for version 1.21...
Do you have any other solution?
I can't play the game yet even though i have installed it. :(

I believe this game expands on the game found in this post. I didn't bother with a No-DVD patch and just mounted Disk 1 from that game it that got this one running.

I'll go ahead and reseed that one a while for those that don't already have it.

Adds costumes etc, and underhair patch to the original game. Studio Pro itself is just a poser software
underhair can be toggled with @ button on japanese keyboards.
For international keyboard, I dunno cuz my laptop is Japanese.
Try the button beside P, whatever that was, can't remember, just try it.
The button to the right of that, [ in Japanese keyboards, toogles male pubes.

it might be best to wait for modders to mod the exe for a properly working noDVD with remapped buttons

I believe this game expands on the game found in this post. I didn't bother with a No-DVD patch and just mounted Disk 1 from that game it that got this one running.

I'll go ahead and reseed that one a while for those that don't already have it.

May I have some Instructions on how that is done please?

Reactions: Bones1983

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.