[Hentai game] [130329] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす! Hアニメ増量版 + Update 1.01 [Serial is included] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
5pybHKY.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E4FC0C7BA23169CFCDCD94E276FDCC3D24E1DCDE&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-115627/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
Um...Both Installer key and Serial were included but some of you were confused so here is my small guide ^_^

Installer key ( Use it when you first mount image files with Daemon Tool or Alcohol to install the game ): 俺の妹がこんなに可愛い
Serial ( Use it when you start the game ): 6Y59-RN5J64-4BN6YW-VCW7FW-T9M8AD
Um...Not really suit cover but I can not find any good pictures more than this one ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
What is made new in this version Just animation 2.5 times faster?

Not 2.5 times faster, 2.5 times more in volume--so just means 2.5 times more animated h-scenes

key in rar is not work ==

I can confirm the key/game is working. Maybe you got confused by the number serial thing? During the installation, it'll ask for the [俺の妹がこんなに可愛い] phrase key, not the number serial thing. About this one (number serial), I didn't even use it and could run the game, for whatever reason. Hope this help.

Make sure you update with the update patch after installing. That should solve a problem or two involving the serial

An easy solution is to not use the installation. Just mount the dvd, then go directly into the dvd and takes out all the rar and extract it to an empty folder. This way, you will avoid the key and all the hassles.

ughhh, i'm having problems. not with the serial number or anything, in fact, i can't even get that far;; i keep getting this message when i try to open/load the game (even after installing the update files): http://i46.tinypic.com/3445me0.png

and yes, i've tried uninstalling/reinstalling T_T;;

Before playing, apply the update patch, and you can avoid the starforce protection.:)

It isnt funny anymore the serial key doesnt wrok >:( i have tried countless times. It always says it doesnt match the product.

So the No Data parts of the gallery what does they mean?

They are just free spots left there with no real data, maybe a mistake of the developers but it happens frequently in other eroges too. They just leave the parts there, maybe for laziness XD or maybe to add something with future updates.

But it's the completion that matters.

If you need proof, just download the CG pack of the game and see for yourself :) they are alle there.

They are just free spots left there with no real data, maybe a mistake of the developers but it happens frequently in other eroges too. They just leave the parts there, maybe for laziness XD or maybe to add something with future updates.

But it's the completion that matters.

If you need proof, just download the CG pack of the game and see for yourself :) they are alle there.

And here was hoping for more Rio action :/

Thanks for the reply, cant wait for Imouto Paradise 2.

Reactions: Dal_Kurumi_Tokisaki
Yeah, read it already.

I think this situation will affect the more expensive and niche games (like those games with strange and dark fetishes like Euphoria that appeal to much less people). The moe games will still find a way out (as they are more popular) and Imouto paradise 2 is one of them (there is even an anime of it, and bro-sis eroge is very popular).

Anyway, we'll see in a few weeks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha