Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1HBpw4e.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0E4A81231F5944101E35CACB1A2F45F5BADB31CD&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-110584/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Somehow art work look alike G.J? or MBS TRUTH...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
first BIG THANX!
its alike GJ recent game
but i dont tink they surpass GJ in artwork but certanly surpass in oppai size

I'm totally disapointed! Mouse don't work. In setting i dont understand where is option for full screen /(
Its imposible to play. Need 100 % save.

Last edited:
This artwork is so familiar, they probably got artist of both G.J? and MBS TRUTH on this.

I'm totally disapointed! Mouse don't work. In setting i dont understand where is option for full screen /(
Its imposible to play. Need 100 % save.

no option for full screen (I think)
impossible to play? definitely not.
Z shoot
X shield
C dash
ctrl change weapon
space jump
arrow keys, walk

This artwork is so familiar, they probably got artist of both G.J? and MBS TRUTH on this.
It's their sister company

Reactions: jj00001
Before this and the recent G.J? game came out, you had both of them on the previews-side of G.J? site, so yeah probably same artist did both and even the robots look-alike.

So is the Artist is it the same from G.J? or is it different ? Anybody knows ?

It is different. G.J? artist is Sano Toshihide and, as far as I know, he draw only for G.J? I don't know who draw this, but they certainly different.

It is different. G.J? artist is Sano Toshihide and, as far as I know, he draw only for G.J? I don't know who draw this, but they certainly different.

probably MBS series artist... I dunno but certainly I've seen the art style before

There is only one route. And some new H-scenes only available in newgame+. The last CG set can only found after you obtain all the weapons and armors.

There is only one route. And some new H-scenes only available in newgame+. The last CG set can only found after you obtain all the weapons and armors.

Okay... I gotten myself all armors... but for one weapon it needs a flamethrower or something... How do you get/unlock that? Because its not on the list of things to make... Not mine at least...

As you guys know, all stages can be re-played after you clear them once. Replay the last stage alone without any partner. I mean without the creme-colored mining partner, nor the red-colored attacking partner, nor the purple head armor (i think it not sure about this one).

Remember to bring with you the grenade launcher gun with you; not, the missile launchers. There is only a grenade launcher gun. I am not talking about the heavy weapon section. You will need it to break a brown-colored brick of wall.

In the last stage, when the first elevator reaches the ground go to the right; not to the left. And after some time you will encounter the second elevator. While the elevator is going down you will see a tunnel to your left and two tunnels to your right. Go to the second tunnel in your right. Break the wall with your grenade launcher and there is a hidden tunnel further to the right. There is a woman who will allow you change heavy weapons with her.

As you guys know, all stages can be re-played after you clear them once. Replay the last stage alone without any partner. I mean without the creme-colored mining partner, nor the red-colored attacking partner, nor the purple head armor (i think it not sure about this one).

Remember to bring with you the grenade launcher gun with you; not, the missile launchers. There is only a grenade launcher gun. I am not talking about the heavy weapon section. You will need it to break a brown-colored brick of wall.

In the last stage, when the first elevator reaches the ground go to the right; not to the left. And after some time you will encounter the second elevator. While the elevator is going down you will see a tunnel to your left and two tunnels to your right. Go to the second tunnel in your right. Break the wall with your grenade launcher and there is a hidden tunnel further to the right. There is a woman who will allow you change heavy weapons with her.

Okay, thanks... Been to that tunnel before, but usually have either the miner or the red suit(to kill the boss)... Will try it later!

Art look like Sano toshihide style. I'm sure its by him or a join with him

FINALLY CLEARED IT ALL!!

Anyway, if I am not wrong, the requirements for Saki is probably to create enough items, as well as visit her five times. Visiting her five times would unlock her, while one of her costumes require almost the creation of all items (Items may be used to create other items or trading etc...)

Items that you can trade with her:
The 1 damage laser spray gun (Heavy weapon) -> Flame Thrower
The 1x75 missile launcher (Heavy weapon) -> the other heavy weapon explosive?
The only explosive heavy weapon (Heavy weapon) -> Sniper rifle if I recall?
The melee chainsaw (Melee weapon) -> An auto-firing ranged weapon to aid in your ranged damage

Great game, just too short. Also, that drill is overpowered... Maybe males just love drills?

How many hidden boss in this game ? And where to find them ?
So far i can find only one in the fourth mission when you run to the end of the map instead of shot down the flying boss.

is there a way to quit the stage and go to the mission select menu instead of clearing the whole stage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!