Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
GU4qK.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:24679D8BB57863020A69DCDB48C3D6AD7E4B0FB8&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-91011/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
http://vndb.org/v10417

Anata no Koto o Suki to Iwasete

Description
Kousuke is the only son of the noble Wakamiya family and has lived a life with no worries. His wish for an ordinary school life was shattered when his grandfather suddenly appeared, displeased that Kousuke didn’t have a girlfriend and threw him out of the mansion until he learned how to be dependable to girls. Now living alone in a single detached house with only the bare necessities, he was at a loss at how to fulfill his grandfather’s requirement. He asked his friends at school for their help and their only suggestion was for him to get a girlfriend and naturally he would become more dependable. However, Kousuke did not have any dating experience, so he thought that this would be an impossible task. That’s when the school idol Yukino, having overheard his conversation, asked him if he would like to become pretend-lovers with her. [From Micchi's Blog]

Reactions: The Cutting Edge
Lovely Absolutely Lovely.

Well done to Praline for their 2nd Eroge Hgame,i hope this is as good or even better than Duelist Engage which was co published by both Will and Praline^-^

I love it very much^-^

Thanks as always Gc

well little bit delayed but nice game as always girl -.-

needs an H code! im using ITH 3.0 and it shows up as an unknown candysoft engine..

I really love everything about this game, but I have just one complain about this game: WHY THERE IS NO ROUTE FOR THE MAID!!!!!!!!! SHIZUKA IS JUST AWESOME AND CUTE YET IT PAINS ME TO SEE THAT SHE HAS NO LOVE!!!!!!!!!! WHY??????????????

can anyone help to seed this , please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding

Last edited:
Pls help Seed seed seed seed pls :3 thnx in advance :)
EDIT: Done, thnx for seeding
;3

Last edited:
ANATANO.png
when i open the anatano.exe this pop up...
What should i do with this? cuz i cant play it :( help me pls

View attachment 3281
when i open the anatano.exe this pop up...
What should i do with this? cuz i cant play it :( help me pls

I just launched mine and i got the same thing except where you have the "mobile intel(R) 945 express chipset family" i have my grafics card , so basicly it's asking you what grafics card you gonna use and in what resolution you gonna play the game , so since you can't press ok then it must be that you don't have a grafics card that works for that game.

That is my conclusion cause i can press ok , unless it's something else that i don't know thats also a possibility ofc.

i guess ur right "mobile intel(R) 945 express chipset family" is my video card... so i cant click ok so maybe my video card isnt compatible with the game TT.TT awww too bad i really want to play this game. Anyways thnks for the help and info :3 is it possible to change my video card?

i guess ur right "mobile intel(R) 945 express chipset family" is my video card... so i cant click ok so maybe my video card isnt compatible with the game TT.TT awww too bad i really want to play this game. Anyways thnks for the help and info :3 is it possible to change my video card?

if you have a other one in your pc then yea you should be able to change the grafics card in that window , if you don't have a other one then i guess you'll need to buy one , but see that the grafics card if compatible with your motherboard.

Reactions: momolove
if you have a other one in your pc then yea you should be able to change the grafics card in that window , if you don't have a other one then i guess you'll need to buy one , but see that the grafics card if compatible with your motherboard.

Thnk you very much :3 I'll start solving my prblem now :) Hope i can play it soon :ninja:

Anyone mind seeding this for a few days?

EDIT:
To every one who seeded, you have my thanks. I didn't expect to get this quick of a response. I'll keep the torrent running for at least a week in case someone else is also trying to download this.

Last edited:
could someone help seeding this game pleas?
thx
EDIT :
Thx a lot everyone, i'll keep seeding.
and thank you for girlcelly who share this game!!

Last edited:
well again can anyone help to seed this , please ?

my hdd is formatted by my lill sis so all data is gone

HELP T_T

EDIT : thanks for you all that give me seed
next time if my lill sis touch my HDD again i will hang that girl in garden

Last edited:
> my hdd is formatted by my lill sis so all data is gone
renkt

k wait like few h. i don't use torrent, will drop on mega

Reactions: youjohunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3