[Hentai game] [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1062908-B0KFNQW.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5FC34ABAB8BC7EAB1339F0AFCE6F27609B69C9D4&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-72439/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Harumi-chan said:
GC-san, I got games from you in years, this is my first upload, and it is for you only, hope you will like it and it is my pleasure to help you out ^^

Um...Special thanks to Harumi-chan for buying, taking your 2 days to upload and sharing for me, I am really appreciated your hard works ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Thanks as usual for your great uploads!!

out of cariousity, what has changed compared to the old version besides the HD graphic?

from the original version to HQ edition:
hd graphic, 3d background, larger screen size, more sex scenes, audio commentary, etc etc AND NO frigging bugs for pete's sake.

For this US release:
for all I know (cuz im still waiting for shipment), first it's in english, second it's uncensored a.k.a no mosaic.

Last edited:
Thanks! don't mean to hijack the thread but, is there by chance more yandere scene as well? since it saids ULTIMATE love triangle and all lol

Thanks! don't mean to hijack the thread but, is there by chance more yandere scene as well? since it saids ULTIMATE love triangle and all lol

IIRC, a couple of ends were added

and yeah, in one of them, sekai pushes kotonoha over a train to death at a subway station.

and once again yeah, IMO this end is worth 'yandere' love triangle.

in chapter 4, if you choose Kotonoha, Makoto dumps Sekai. Makoto and Kotonoha the couple are 'officially recognized at school.' To make it worse, Setsuna (silent short hair) transfers out to Paris, and Sekai, left alone, gets mentally crushed.

Then Sekai starts going out with Sawanaga (Makoto's friend) because she wants to stay close to Makoto. (In another end, Kotonoha goes out with Sawanaga after Makoto breaks up with her for the same reason, even though Sawanaga raped her in the school festival) Unlike Sawanaga the rapist in other routes, this Sawanaga is kind and sincere, seriously in love with Sekai.

One day, Makoto and Kotonoha see Sekai and Sawanaga making love in a classroom. Sekai breaks down and gets away in tears. Makoto feels guilty.

During a double-date, Sekai tells Makoto she wants HIM for a Christmas present. Out of guilt Makoto decides to go back to Sekai.

The day they break up with their partners, they learn Sekai's pregnant. Sekai doesn't know whose baby it is, but she makes believe it's Makoto's.

Sekai's mother is a single mom. She gave birth to Sekai during high school. So Sekai knows what's like living a high-school-dropout single mom -- and what's like living a fatherless child (IMO that's why Sekai's hiding under blanket and refusing to go to school when things go wrong) She hates becoming like her mom, but she gets excited because she thinks Makoto is her baby's father.
because she's scared of losing him again.

A few days later, Kotonoha calls out Sekai pressing her hard in anger. It's so cold Sekai collapses. Kotonoha takes Sekai to hospital where she's told Sekai is pregnant for two months. Kotonoha realizes the baby's father cannot be Makoto, who slept with Sekai three months ago. (Sawanaga's the father)

Kotonoha tells everything to Makoto. She appeals him to make up with her again, but (as usual) he holds back. Kotonoha gives a ultimatum that she will give up on him if he can still love a woman who is carrying some other man's baby. Makoto finally succumbs and decides to dump Sekai, who happens to watch them plotting behind her back.

In the end Sekai pushes Kotonoha from behind to an incoming train to death at the subway station.

IMO Sekai wasn't trying to deceive Makoto. It's more like she wanted to believe her baby's father is him. She didn't want her baby to turn out like her, who was fatherless. To Sekai, Kotonoha 'the bitch' was the obstacle. If Kotonoha had not shoved her nose, everything could have worked out. Sekai felt she had to remove Kotonoha out of their life--by force if necessary.

Honestly, this end is not as bad as 鮮血の結末 (where Kotonoha slits Sekai's throat with a saw on the bridge). Still, it's sad because there is no bad guy, no malice; just a relentless obsession of love. Everyone is a victim.

Last edited:
This is so bad that this game series come to the end but the development team is dismiss:(

I was wondering if there is some happy endings in this game or does something bad always happens to someone whatever you do?

Can the old gamesave for Schoolday HQ original applied to this version.:reallyconfused:
if not I maight be wait for game save / walkthorugh for this viersion:happytears:

[MENTION=17260]hvanb756[/MENTION], Thanks for the detailed explaination for the new bad ending. I suppose this was the creators way to even out the old versions yandere ending, pay back time lol

[MENTION=23368]Wilhem[/MENTION], there should be all kinds of happy endings. from the old version, less than a handful of the endings can be considered really bad.

Yeah, you can use the savegame from the original HQ.

Found a walkthrough for the "normal" version of the game. Should also work with HQ :) Used it for a few Sekai endings already, worked fine for me :)

There's also a savegame in this folder.

Download from MediaFire (walkthrough & savegame)

Some of the H-scenes aren't considered in the walkthrough, because there are new scenes in HQ. But the order of the decisions should be right ... if there's something wrong in the walkthrough, please tell me :)

Uhh, maybe it's not right to just me but, it doesn't seem right with the "Everyone's Makoto" Hikari 1st ending. I was going along when everthing starting trailing off during Act V. Maybe that walkthrough has been rendered obsolete in a few places now...

Uh, and what's that special condition they mentioned that needed to be done for Setsuna cock blocking the 2 main heiroine's ending down in Variations?

Last edited:
Reactions: pumasrevenge
That's great. Now... if only someone would be nice enough to translate it into proper English.

Last edited:
Uhh, maybe it's not right to just me but, it doesn't seem right with the "Everyone's Makoto" Hikari 1st ending. I was going along when everthing starting trailing off during Act V. Maybe that walkthrough has been rendered obsolete in a few places now...

Uh, and what's that special condition they mentioned that needed to be done for Setsuna cock blocking the 2 main heiroine's ending down in Variations?
Thx for the information :)

And about the "Variations" ending: This are only bonus scenes after one of the Bavarois and one of the Carnal Desire endings. Or do you mean an other ending?
To reach this bonus scene with Setsuna, you have to come in her when you are doing her :D

About the walkthrough: Kanna (from sekaiproject.net) is working on an english walkthrough for HQ. Release should be end of July.
Source

Edit: Walkthrough complete! ... at least, I think so :D

Routes tested:
Code:
0 = Let the time run out (Or press Right Click).
1 = Top Choice.
2 = Bottom choice.
X = Select the only choice available.
S# = Save game as # for later use.
[II] = Save file used more than once.

>>>A ROUTE <<<
Chapter I...........0, 0
Chapter II..........0, 0, 1, X, 2, 0, 1, X, 1, S 01, 0
Chapter III.........1, X, 2, 2, 0, X, S 02, 0
Chapter IV..........2, 0, 2, 0, 1, S 03, 0, 0
Chapter V...........1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 2, 2
Chapter VI..........0, 1, 0, S 04, X
[I Love You] Ending

*Load Save 04*
Chapter VI..........0
[Eternally] Ending

*Load Save 03*
Chapter IV..........2, 0
Chapter V...........0, S 05, X, 0, 0, 1, 2, 2, S 06, X
Chapter VI..........1, 1, 2, 1, X, 2, X
[The Him Only for Her] Ending

*Load Save 06*
Chapter V...........0
Chapter VI..........0, S 07, X
[Everyone's Makoto] Ending

*Load Save 07*
Chapter VI..........0
[Sex Friend] Ending

*Load Save 05*
Chapter V...........0, X
Chapter VI..........S 08, 2, 0
[Goodbye, Sekai] Ending

*Load Save 08*
Chapter VI..........1
[Setsuna's Wish] Ending

>>> B ROUTE <<<
*Load Save 02*
Chapter III.........2
Chapter IV..........2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, X, 1, 2, 2, 1, S 09 [II], 1, 0
Chapter V...........1, 0, X, 2, 1, X, 2
Chapter VI..........S 10, 0
[Bavarois] Ending

*Load Save 10*
Chapter VI..........1
[Carnal Desire] Ending

*Load Save 09*
Chapter IV..........2
Chapter V...........0, 2, X, 0
Chapter VI..........2, 1, X, 0, X
[From a Kiss to Beyond] Ending

>>> C ROUTE <<<
Load Save 01
Chapter II..........1, 2
Chapter III.........1, 1, X, 2, 1, 2, S 11 [II], 0, 1, 1
Chapter IV..........2, 1, 2, 1, X, 0, S 12 [II], 2
Chapter V...........0, 1, X, X
Chapter VI..........0, 0, X, 0, X
[And Starting from the First Kiss] Ending

*Load Save 12*
Chapter IV..........1
Chapter V...........2, 2, 0, 1, 0
Chapter VI..........S 13, 2
[Two Lovers] Ending

*Load Save 13*
Chapter VI..........1
[To My Children] Ending

>>> D ROUTE <<<
*Load Save 11*
Chapter III.........0, 2
Chapter IV..........0, 1, 2, 2, 2, S 14, 2, 1, 1, 0, X, S 15, 2, X, 2, 1, X, S 16 [II], 0, 1
Chapter V...........2, 2, 2, S 17, 2
Chapter VI..........2, 1, X, 0, X
[And to Kotonoha] Ending

*Load Save 17*
Chapter V...........1
Chapter VI..........1, 1, 1, 0, S 18 [II], 1, 0
[The Earnest Feelings are Rewarded] Ending

*Load Save 18*
Chapter VI..........2, 1
[Binding Thoughts] Ending

*Load Save 18 [II]*
Chapter VI..........2, 2
[And with Kotonoha] Ending

*Load Save 16*
Chapter IV..........2, 2
Chapter V...........2, X
Chapter VI..........1, 0, 1, S 19 [II], 2, 2
[With Honest Feelings] Ending

*Load Save 19*
Chapter VI..........1
[Christmas Eve] Ending

*Load Save 19 [II]*
Chapter VI..........2, 1
[The Bloody Conclusion] Ending

*Load Save 16 [II]*
Chapter IV..........0, 2
Chapter V...........0, 0, X
Chapter VI..........2, 2, 0, 0, S 20, 0
[轢殺 aka SUPER HAPPY FUN TRAIN] Ending (I don't know the official translation of this one)

>>> COMPLETING THE GALLERY <<<
This section is for unlocking the scenes in the REPLAY menu:

*Load Save 09 [II]*
Chapter IV..........2
Chapter V...........2, 1, X, 0
Completed

*Load Save 12 [II]*
Chapter IV..........2
Chapter V...........1, 2, X, 0, X
Completed

*Load Save 11 [II]*
Chapter III.........2, 1, 2, 1, 1
Chapter IV..........2, 1, S 21, 1, X, 1, 0, 2
Completed

*Load Save 21*
Chapter IV..........2, 1, X, 0, 1
Chapter V...........2, 2
Completed

*Load Save 15*
Chapter IV..........1, 2, 0
Completed

*Load Save 14*
Chapter IV..........1, X, 1, 1, 0, X, S 22, 2, X
Completed

*Load Save 22*
Chapter IV..........1, 2, 0
Completed

*Load Save 20*
Chapter VI..........2, 1
Completed

Last edited:
Reactions: Merfyn and freemen
i need help,already install the game when i try to run the game it says graphic base initialisation error failed to load dx3d device,pleas help been waithing to play this for ages.

i need help,already install the game when i try to run the game it says graphic base initialisation error failed to load dx3d device,pleas help been waithing to play this for ages.
Seems to be a problem with DirectX. Do you have the newest version of DirectX? If yes, try to reinstall it :)

I loved the game, doen anyone now a similar game to this one i mean a visual novel thats played like an anime

I loved the game, doen anyone now a similar game to this one i mean a visual novel thats played like an anime

Below are School Days' spin-offs:

Summer days http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=329825
Cross days http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=602385
Shiny days http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=707176

Or you can try Full Ani (フルアニ), a mahjong game: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=232485

sisters~夏の最後の日~ is not 100% animated, but quite close: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=712527

Other than those, there are a bunch of doujin flash games. Look up hentai ova section.

Last edited:
Personally it's much better to watch an h-game-based anime than playing a fully animated game.

If you want to play a visual novel 'that is not really an anime but plays like an anime,'
I'd recommend ef series, Muvluv alternative series, and white album 2.

Personally it's much better to watch an h-game-based anime than playing a fully animated game.
That's one of the reason why I haven't enjoyed the game very much :) While playing, I thought I watched an anime (hentai) where I can make decisions. Although the game should be very emotive, there was no situation I had to think about or something like that ... or maybe it's because I hated all the characters, which exception of Kanroji Nanami :)

Do you know if there's an ending with her? :D

sekai project said the full walkthrough should be done by the end of this month
from what i heard the most Nanami we get is the recorded sex scene with her boyfriend
i have been trying the first version walkthroughs to get otome's ending and they don't work
does setsuna get a real sex scene

That's one of the reason why I haven't enjoyed the game very much :) While playing, I thought I watched an anime (hentai) where I can make decisions. Although the game should be very emotive, there was no situation I had to think about or something like that ... or maybe it's because I hated all the characters, which exception of Kanroji Nanami :)

Do you know if there's an ending with her? :D

none that i know of.

if memory serves, there's an ending where Kanroji hooks up with Makoto in Cross Days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks