Romaji:Eect!
Brand:アストロノーツ・スピカ
Genre:淫魔とラブラブ異文化交流AVG
CG Artist:ピロ水
Scenario:七央結日 尾之上咲太 玉沢円 すまっしゅぱんだ ヤマガミユウ
CV:神村ひな 東かりん 如月葵 羽高なる 金松由花 桃也みなみ 織田マリ
Release:2012/06/29
GET THIS TORRENT

Why ALL games that i have dowloaded from Shirley_Games trigger my antivirus?
So i tried to feed ALL games executables that i downloaded to virustotal.com that has 70 antivirus engines, and typically 50 of them say that the executable of the games contain a trojan dropper.
Only the game executable , and all reports a trojan dropper; all others executables like the installer , updaters , etc, are always reported clean.
I'm not starting those games untile someone confirm that they're clean.

So i downloaded this game that i already have and compared it:
On my version, the game executable "erect.exe" it's 2203648 bytes.
On Shirley_Games version the game executable "erect.exe" it's 210432 bytes.
Then i noticed that on Shirley_Games version the file "update.exe" it's the real game, and i succesfully ran it on my package.

What is the 210k "erect.exe" provided on Shirley_Games version?

So i opened the other archives i downloaded, looks like the update.exe it's always the real game exe so i can keep the games after fixing the issues, and the fake game exe always change the size in the range 100-250k.

I hope someone explain this.

It is sad to hear this..I have not finish the download but it seemed the download paused and very slow. Maybe due to my antivirus has detected or scanning somethings. I decided to delete it and find another sources.

That's not because it's packed and password protected, the antivirus can't inspect it and usually just ignore the file;

also i found that only the executable of the game seem fake, just delete it;
the real game executable is named update.exe, you can just run it or change the name back picking it from fake, your choice;
i think that is for all games posted from him , or at least i confirm that on the ones that i downloaded; so the game can be recovered safely, just remember to fix it after the download or you may archive it and forget the issue.

Why ALL games that i have dowloaded from Shirley_Games trigger my antivirus?
So i tried to feed ALL games executables that i downloaded to virustotal.com that has 70 antivirus engines, and typically 50 of them say that the executable of the games contain a trojan dropper.
Only the game executable , and all reports a trojan dropper; all others executables like the installer , updaters , etc, are always reported clean.
I'm not starting those games untile someone confirm that they're clean.

So i downloaded this game that i already have and compared it:
On my version, the game executable "erect.exe" it's 2203648 bytes.
On Shirley_Games version the game executable "erect.exe" it's 210432 bytes.
Then i noticed that on Shirley_Games version the file "update.exe" it's the real game, and i succesfully ran it on my package.

What is the 210k "erect.exe" provided on Shirley_Games version?

So i opened the other archives i downloaded, looks like the update.exe it's always the real game exe so i can keep the games after fixing the issues, and the fake game exe always change the size in the range 100-250k.

I hope someone explain this.

It works well in my computer and have not met any problem yet.
I think you should thanks uploader first.
Actually, there are too many fake detections in anti-viruses

To everyone:
Be aware of the fake executable, his behaviour is still unknown; let's find it with the antivirus and delete it: the real game executable is the file "update.exe".

Reactions: Quizi and GH0z
It works well in my computer and have not met any problem yet.
I think you should thanks uploader first.
Actually, there are too many fake detections in anti-viruses

Tbh while it is true fake positives are common I still think people should put safety first. If the file isn't bad then I am indeed thankful for the upload but you have to understand this is a new uploader and we don't know if he is or not someone trying to take advantage of people, every file prompts an unknown danger with the antivirus, and changing the name of the real exe and telling me to keep the one file the antivirus is flagging which happens to be a fake exe while also asking for bitcoin as a donation is kinda sus. Being suspicious about unknown files on the internet is common sense.

This person uploaded on the past days many titles I've been trying to get for a long time with no luck so I am very happy for the contribution, but until proven safe I am skeptical so I've been waiting for feedback from other people too, that's all.
And I say it again, IF the files are clean, then I thank Shirley_Games for the uploads, you've helped a lot.

Last edited:
Just avoid the fake executable; i'm still getting the games from him and than remove the fake game exe; i only two games but i expect that after the cleanup the games are fine.

I still don't know what the fake exe does ind i don't want to to test on my pc, but it change the size from game to game from 100k to 400k giving different results with virustotal, and sometime is not even detect from the most common antivirus.

Note that only the game executable is fake, if unsure you can still give any suspect exe to https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ , this site check the file you upload with multiple engines.

So... I finally decided to download and "safely" test what do I get from these files.

My system is detecting the file as a coin miner virus and when I monitor my network activity I get activity that should not be there, and I'm not going to specify what it is in case the future files get edited to hide that issue. That being said feel free to doubt what I'm saying since I'm not giving details.

Thus:
- Every download has a fake file flagged by various antivirus. This includes games which don't need a crack so every file should be an unmodified copy of the original game, yet there are edits.
- OP has not bothered addressing the issue explaining why is that a thing even when it was mentioned in several posts, mainly by you pizzamargherita, and other few users.
- On my side I'm seeing a miner virus, and having OP ask for bitcoin donations makes this way too suspicious.

Everyone is free to make their own decision and download from whoever they want but on my side until proven innocent I'll be passing on this uploader and I'll just stick to the trusted uploaders from the community. If someone wants to bother downloading on a safe environment and cleaning every single game I suppose that should be fine, but I'm not gonna bother and I'll just pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.