[Hentai game] [120323] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] ぜったい猟域☆セックス・ロワイアル!! ~無人島犯し合いバトル~ 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Wallpaper + Additional Disk + Wet Clothes Patch [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
883434-EZVJNRQ.jpg

887748-V8Q5CC6.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C9C66840386E18F59053BA4ECE50CD6F3034EC74&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Additional Disk + Wet Clothes Patch:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:50657A01E174EA8B568E3A3B5BF6791CB91860D3&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-54183/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [120323] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] ぜったい猟域☆セックス・ロワイアル!! ~無人島犯し合いバトル~ 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Wallpaper [H-Game]

You know I love animated games. Thanks!
It's official: this is an awesome nukige.
I rank its fappability quite high -- possibly 10/10.

Last edited:
romanji: Zettai Ryouki Sex Royale!! ~Mujintou Okashiai Battle~

Hi, I'm new here and recently encountered a problem.

I'm facing a "ShellExecuteEx...............The sytem cannot find the file specified" error when I double clicked SETUP. Help, please.

OK, ignore that plea for help. I remembered to copy the dvd image content into a folder and installed it from there...

この会社のゲームはいつも好きです、これもいい作品です!!!

Can sombody help me!
I keep getting the blue screen (syntax error), when i try to execute the game.

windows 7(64bit)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:D Im gonna kill myself! i forgot the system locale

Last edited:
great, this game is animated :), thanks for the upload

Erm.. im sorry, I am new here and i just started this game. Unfortunately i do not know how to apply the wet clothes patch. Do i just have to extract the folders with the files inside and just put it in the game directory? Or do i have to do more? Please help me if you know anything! Thank you very much! :)

What does the additional disk give to the game?Can someone explain?

Here is new cute "nude" patch. do you like it?

Once installed you get another settings in config page, the last on/off settings now is the nude on/off;
however the adiacent setting "wet clothes" cease to work and the girls has always their clothes wet transparent; i don't know if it's part of the hadaka patch or a bug since removing the wet clothes patch doesn't solve the problem (so clothes are wet without installing the wet clothes patch).
If you want your characters back with normal clothes you can temporary disable the hadaka patch by renaming the file patch2.xp3 to patch2_disable.xp3 or any name you want; to reenable the hadaka patch again just rename that file with the correct name patch2.xp3

Edit: other settings bacame disabled after applign the hadaka patch; you can't enable suppress voices when clicking to go to next sentence, and you can't enable the skip unread text.

Last edited:
can someone translate the config menu? and how to apply patch? do i have anything to turn on in the config menu? i installed the wet clothes patch.. thanks.

How did you do to get this running?, i meant i've just installed the locale Jpanesse, and then restart the pc, but still with out runn, the same syntax error, please helpme!
Can sombody help me!
I keep getting the blue screen (syntax error), when i try to execute the game.

windows 7(64bit)

:D Im gonna kill myself! i forgot the system locale

Hi guys, can someone start seeding or gimme a direct link to this game again? I cant find any reliable ways to get this game... let alone find the game on the web -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3