[Hentai game] [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST + Manual [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

The Main Game:

GET THIS TORRENT

The Bonus OST:

FLAC GET THIS TORRENT

MP3 GET THIS TORRENT

Manual:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e98ksetys2182k4

Direct Link will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-50362/

Problems? Please see this first

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Note:
There's a small dummy file in there. Due to the fact that this is an original, untouch rip, I'd let the others to release a separate dummy cut version.

The OST will be released by ASL Released

Special thanks to [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION] who made this possible.

For this special exclusive release, we have added 2 more servers to the seeding pool. It will lasts 48 hours or a total of 6TB, which ever run out first.

Code:
1. Install the game full (~14GB), then apply the Update 1.01
2. Copy the No DVD Patch to the installation folder (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら)
3. Run the No DVD Crack
4. Run no NoRegion Loader.exe
5. Locate SigplusEngine.exe when promted (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら\SigplusEngine.exe)
6. ?????
7. PROFIT!!!!

Attachments

• [NO-DVD]_alsignup_101029b.rar
    7 KB · Views: 121,446
  • hatuyuki_update_Ver101.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 56,108
  • NoRegion Loader.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 51,389
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [120224][SAGAPLANETS] はつゆきさくら [No-DVD]

from http://vndb.org/v7302

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Description
Kawano Hatsuyuki is a third-year student, one of the rare delinquents at his school. He reluctantly shows up in order to fulfill his graduation requirements.
It's December, and the first snow of the year has fallen.
In one lot of the old town, Hatsuyuki encounters a beautiful girl wearing a white dress. She's wandering the streets under the falling snow, in search of a rabbit.
A few days later, the girl in the dress - Sakura - transfers into his school.
To take Hatsuyuki along towards the last winter.
With the turn of the four seasons, 1095 days come to an end.
Soon winter will pass, and spring will arrive.
Embracing memories of snow that never accumulated, the youth stands perfectly still.
From the first snow (Hatsuyuki) to the cherry blossoms (Sakura), congratulations on your graduation.

Re: [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 [No DVD Patch]

thx u verymuch. :)

Moe te ru jya na i ka.
Thanks very much >.<

Thank you very much!!
I like it!

Re: [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

For those of you who have trouble with launching the game, this was due to Region Protection (Japanese OS required).

I've attached the no region loader.

So here's the procedure:

1. Install the game full (~14GB), then apply the Update 1.01
2. Copy the No DVD Crack to the installation folder (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら)
3. Run the No DVD Patch
4. Run no NoRegion Loader.exe
5. Locate SigplusEngine.exe when promted (e.g C:\Program Files\SAGAPLANETS\はつゆきさくら\SigplusEngine.exe)
6. ?????
7. PROFIT!!!!

Re: [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

Also, an alternative to the no region loader -- (I've noticed I can play games that might need it without using it)

1. Set app locale to Japanese
2. Not sure -- but maybe display language should also be Japanese
3. And this one matters, I've checked -- change your time zone to Japan's, Tokyo time zone works for me.
It should be able to pass the region protection with this.

3. And this one matters, I've checked -- change your time zone to Japan's, Tokyo time zone works for me.

In my test setup it didn't work for me. However, use vistalizator works. I figure out that some people would just be more comfortable without modifying their system setting, yet still be able to play the game.

Still, I don't understand what's the point of region protection though.

In my test setup it didn't work for me. However, use vistalizator works. I figure out that some people would just be more comfortable without modifying their system setting, yet still be able to play the game.

Still, I don't understand what's the point of region protection though.

Ah, yeah. o.o for some reason after applying the nodvd patch, I had to start the game with the disk in first for some verification message box -- then I didn't have to have dvd in later.
That's true -- most people don't want to change their system setting. I figured that it might be helpful while I'm learning Japanese to use my computer in Japanese. =p

Region protection, I think, is a form of discrimination to foreigners. They don't really like foreigners to be pirating (or having their hands on) their game, for that matter. Just my speculation.

They don't really like foreigners to be pirating (or having their hands on) their game

Not all Japanese uses Japanese OS. And for the timezone, it seems you get locked out if you were travelling (travelling? you can't play eroge!)

It punishes the legitimate buyer but doesn't stop the their title from being pirated. I do believe the number of pirate are mostly foreigners since even if I want to, I can't actually drop by Walmart to pick up a copy. Plus the Japanese e-retailer refuse to ship any eroge outside of Japan.

Not all Japanese uses Japanese OS. And for the timezone, it seems you get locked out if you were travelling (travelling? you can't play eroge!)

It punishes the legitimate buyer but doesn't stop the their title from being pirated. I do believe the number of pirate are mostly foreigners since even if I want to, I can't actually drop by Walmart to pick up a copy. Plus the Japanese e-retailer refuse to ship any eroge outside of Japan.

Oh, yeah. That's, true, I guess. Wait, so... like if you move your computer/laptop to a different time zone, you get locked? I thought it was just based on the time setting that you select yourself. (btw traveling is one "l" ^^ I like how AS has spell check while I'm typing)

Ah, yeah. I guess their goal is to "keep their nice eroge to themselves" as their target demographic is the eroge-playing indigenous Japanese residents. They can't really monitor where it goes, so they try as best they can by doing this check. Like, I guess the rationale is, even if it falls into unintended hands, they may not even be able to play.

In any case, enjoy the game. This release was somewhat exclusive as such major title was not found on any P2P network for over 24 hours. We had to contact our source for the rip of both the game disc and bonus disc.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

No region loader works for me.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION], suggest to add the 1.01 update too though, after alsignup, then no region loader at the engine.

Thanks to [MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION] and others for troubleshooting with me last night on mIRC.

Last edited:

must have miss it, added

the nodvd isn't working on win7. I have used the nodvd first and then no region loader, but then it asked for the disc. is there another nodvd patch that will work?

the nodvd isn't working on win7

The no DVD is fully work on Windows 7, I tested it.

Post your procedure, step by step may be.

1. I ran the nodvd, and it showed a number.
2. I clicked on ok, and then ran the no region loader.
3. I applied the update.
4. I ran the game and it asked for the disc.
5. I uninstalled it and then re-installed the game.
6. now I applied the update first, then the nodvd and no region loader.
7. I ran the game, and it still asked for the disc.

Could you upload to WUpload or Hotfile?

1. I ran the nodvd, and it showed a number.
2. I clicked on ok, and then ran the no region loader.
3. I applied the update.
4. I ran the game and it asked for the disc.
5. I uninstalled it and then re-installed the game.
6. now I applied the update first, then the nodvd and no region loader.
7. I ran the game, and it still asked for the disc.

Dude, everything should be fine if you run nodvd->update->no region at original exe->create log->click on no region loader to start game.

Dude, everything should be fine if you run nodvd->update->no region at original exe->create log->click on no region loader to start game.

nope, not working, even I have followed the steps you provided.

nope, not working, even I have followed the steps you provided.

I think you did it right. I also had some message even after applying the no dvd patch.
After you do that -- just run the game once WITH the dvd. Then unmount it and run it again.
The subsequent times PROBABLY won't ask for the dvd again. I think.

Sorry for my english.

The problem is Avast Antivirus and autosandbox.

I am roll backed my pc and appeared in my C and D drive, "avast! sandbox" folder and alsignup folder.

Alsignup cant patch becouse is consedered virus for avast.

Good luck!

I like the character design,they all very kawayi~~.
last,thanks for you share..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?