[Hentai game] [110922] [戯画] シュクレ~sweet and charming time for you~ 初回版 + Soundtrack + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-22967/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110922] [戯画] シュクレ~sweet and charming time for you~ 初回版 + Soundtrack +.torrent
    19.6 KB · Views: 9,653
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 101029版 110722亜&#312.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 18,922
Last edited:
Re: [110922] [戯画] シュクレ~sweet and charming time for you~ 初回版 + Soundtrack + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Thanks a lot ~~~
I just move here from HF :D

Re: [110922] [戯画] シュクレ~sweet and charming time for you~ 初回版 + Soundtrack + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

taken from http://vndb.org/v7230

Sucre ~sweet and charming time for you~

Description
Having been recently put of work when the restaurant he worked at closed down, our protagonist Keiichi — one year out of university — finds himself a bit down on his luck. Not wanting to move back with his estranged family, he gets help from his childhood friend Miharu and finds himself staying at her place. Upon a visit to one of his favourite restaurants in town, Riverlight, he discovers that the waitress manning the place seems to be all alone, and doesn’t seem particularly confident or able in the kitchen. When another customer arrives and she fails miserably at cooking his meal, he steps in to help. The waitress Chizuru, who is also now the shop owner after the recent passing of her father, offers Keiichi a job. Though not a professional chef, he’s able enough in the kitchen and loves to cook, and they slowly work to rebuild everyone’s confidence in the restaurant. He seeks the help of his University junior Ai, and is also accosted/assisted occasionally by Chizuru’s high school-aged friend Meika. Eventually, his former University Senior Sayoko starts hanging out at the restaurant as well, and offers them some advice on how to improve the place. But, as it turns out, she’s actually the daughter of local management company who owns a large restaurant chain, and she extends an offer to buy the place.[Taken from a preview post by Relentlessflame]

I also move here from HF
I really don't know when HF will be fine
Thanks a lot

For anyone looking for the AlphaRom crack, this one works (Win7 x64 Tested)

Attachments

• つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 101029版 110722亜種用.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,400
same here... no seeder detected
also for other torrents file
uuughh... wonder is there some problems ?? i want to play this game immediately

You have two possible options:

First option: most of the archives are in rar format and include a recovery record; find the big incomplete archive containing the game, make a copy to work on, correct the extension if necessary (usually remove .!ut and leave .rar), use winrar to fix the archive; check in the winrar log window to know if a recovery record has been found, if every error found has been fixed, and the name of the fixed archive, usually is samething like fixed.<original name>.

Second option: from your client delete the torrent without deleting the temporary files (make a copy if you unsure), on utorrent from menu File choose Add Torrent from URL and paste this code inside
Code:
 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B3EEC6CD3E8310339E912D2B183B741BDBCDFE5C
, when asked for the path give the same you gave to utorrent when you started the corrupted torrent same day ago so he will find the partially download files and get only the missing part.
utorrent will get the .torrent file himself by searching throught the know clients and start it.

I don't know why but they seem corrupted, if compared with the original they have 2 or 3 bytes with same bits different, near the start fo the file.

edit: i tried to understand more so i examined the differences while comparing bit for bit, but more than missing bits seem that same bytes has their value increased or decreased so more bit changed in the same byte; for example i got a value 0x1b change to 0x2c
00011011 to
same bits are set to 1 and other to 0 so it seem that the entire byte was replaced with arbitrary value; sametime there are 3 bytes differents, sametime 2 and they're really close, there where other details to search for but i dind't.
Also the corrupted torrent (obviously) generate a completely different magnet url while magnet links posted by Girlcelly are correct, so the corruption happen while uploading of after the torrent upload.

Last edited:
The torrent itself has some bits missing, so you can only reach 99.7%.

Working torrent is here (uploaded by girlcelly too).

Please, read what the people write!! there is no way to reseed since the problem it's not about missing seeds but about a corrupted torrent; And stefanus1807 also provided a working link, you can use it or the magnet link at your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.