[Hentai game] [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アクセント] Chu×Chu! on the move~絢爛時空の歌姫祭(フェスティバル)~ 初回豪華特典版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Drama CD [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-23356/

Note: Um...Bonus will come later, I will make Torrent for it too since file is quite big ^^

Edit 1: About Bonus, it is [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アクセント] Chu×Chu! on the move~絢爛時空の歌姫祭(フェスティバル)~ 初回豪華特典版 高解像度HアニメーションムービーDISK, will release after I got them complete, speed is very slow at the moment !

Edit 2: For someone who have problem with Tokuten and Drama CD, problem may come from long name, so try to rename them ! Same as for Torrent file ! ^^

Edit 3: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アク&#.torrent
    21.3 KB · Views: 6,524
  • [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アク&#.torrent
    17.2 KB · Views: 3,328
Last edited:
Re: [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アクセント] Chu×Chu! on the move~絢爛時空の歌姫祭(フェスティバル)~ 初回豪華特典版 + Tokuten + Drama CD [H-Game]

Hi,
For anyone that needs the AlphaActivation Crack. Extract the file _ChuxChuOnTheMove.exe to the same folder as ChuxChuOnTheMove.exe and run.

Also for anyone else that can't open the torrent here, here's a link of it on Nyaa:

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=66188

Re: [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アクセント] Chu×Chu! on the move~絢爛時空の歌姫祭(フェスティバル)~ 初回豪華特典版 + Tokuten + Drama CD [H-Game] [Patch]

from http://vndb.org/v7404

Chu x Chu! On The Move ~Kenran Jikuu no Festival~

Description
This game is the continuation to the Chu×Chu Idol series, consisting of a main story and an if story. In the main story, the now popular idol ChuChu is preparing for her new concert when three people showed up from the future, including the main heroine of Chu×Chu Idol 2, Chuuno! The two mysterious people with her had stolen Chuuno’s ‘songs’ and travelled to the past to take ChuChu’s too! After snatching her ‘songs’, they disappeared off to somewhere. Will the two vampire idols be able to regain what they have lost? In the if story, Daigo is left behind when Chuuno is taken to the past. Gradually the space-time begins to bend and so does the future. However, he finds out a way to fix it. [Taken from Micchi's blog]

Re: [110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アクセント] Chu×Chu! on the move~絢爛時空の歌姫祭(フェスティバル)~ 初回豪華特典版 + Tokuten + Drama CD [H-Game] [Patch]

THANK YOU so much for this!!
May I ask, what are the extras that will come once you've uploaded them? :D

A-Also, it would appear (for me anyhow) that the drama CD rar file as well as the tokuten rar file will not open/are broken? XO;; Could they be uploaded again separately, please..?

I can't open this torrent file, there's always an error:
Unable to load "[110922] [ユニゾンシフト・アク&#.torrent‎" : Invalid torrentfile!
anyone got the same problem?

I am unable to rename the tokuten and drama cds. ): the only option i get is to "open" the rar, but i can't even do that.

Hi and thanks for the torrent.
I got the same problem when i open the torrent file (even after renaming it).
The torrent says:
Unable to load "[110922] [ユニゾンシフト].torrent": torrent is not valid bencoding!
Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?