[Hentai game] [110617] [unicorn-a / げーせん18] 戦極姫3~天下を切り裂く光と影~ 豪華限定版 + Update 1.01/1.02/1.03/1.04 [No DVD Patch] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354063

girlcelly said:

Note: Please add .torrent after the file name, thanks ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110617] [unicorn-a / げーせん18] 戦極姫3~天下を切り裂く光と影~ 豪
    22.3 KB · Views: 5,562
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) (110617) 戦極姫3 ver1.01.rar
    357.9 KB · Views: 8,349
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) (110617) 戦極姫3 ver1.02.rar
    358 KB · Views: 5,127
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) (110617) 戦極姫3 ver1.04.rar
    358.1 KB · Views: 12,514
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) (110617) 戦極姫3 ver1.03.rar
    359.2 KB · Views: 6,001
Last edited:
Does anyone know a site where I can gather information on how the game system works in battles. Something like wikipedia or some sort and I don't mind if it's in Japanese. I kind of struggled playing any Japanese games that have Strategy elements in it just simply on how to manage the army and so forth. In depth on how the game plays out would be nice unless it's fairly simple and already have a in-game tutorial... then perhaps I can somehow manage.

Rance 7 with no translation patch would of been hell if it was more complex than that. There was a wiki for it that had the Japanese names of items and stuff which ended up helping me more than I suspected.

Does anyone know a site where I can gather information on how the game system works in battles. Something like wikipedia or some sort and I don't mind if it's in Japanese. I kind of struggled playing any Japanese games that have Strategy elements in it just simply on how to manage the army and so forth. In depth on how the game plays out would be nice unless it's fairly simple and already have a in-game tutorial... then perhaps I can somehow manage.

Rance 7 with no translation patch would of been hell if it was more complex than that. There was a wiki for it that had the Japanese names of items and stuff which ended up helping me more than I suspected.

this game system is similar to sengoku hime 1, so you can check it here
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Hime/Game_mechanics
hope it helps.

Reactions: HatoriTakaya
this game system is similar to sengoku hime 1, so you can check it here
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Hime/Game_mechanics
hope it helps.

It kind of did, well at least the basics but yeah it had some bits and pieces that I somewhat needed.

Thank you for bringing up the Japanese wiki version of it. Ended up getting the patches via that route and it had the exact, if not all, the information I'm looking for.

Now... I need to find an agth code or at least a way for ITH to filter the game speech into something comprehensible. Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, got it down somehow.

Thank you for reuploading. I am wondering if there is anyway to make the game fullscreen? The fullscreen option at the setting keep the game screen at windows size and only adding black border around it to make it into 'fullscreen'

If you don't have a wide screen monitor, the remaining part of the screen will have black filled in the background. Just be aware of that.

The mouse cursor that is hovering a option is the Screen Mode option that is set in full screen on 4:3 ratio monitor. The last option on the right side of the Config Menu allows you to get it to Full Screen, just get the same text as the screenshot below by clicking on the arrows and you should get the same results as me..

Hoped that helped.

Thank you for your help. I already set the setting of the option to fullscreen. However my result is like yours but with black borders on the left and right too, and the game screen is of a smaller resolution and is in the middle of the black borders. (I would love to show it to you however I cant seems to screenshot it. Whenever I PrtSc and paste it, the picture remove those black borders.)

About whether or not I have a widescreen, I am not so sure about definition of widescreen, but I have display which I think is windows integrated display card and resolution of 1600x900. Is the screen resolution I am lack of?

Hmm... I take it that the game field size is limited to a certain size to not over stretch most likely from what I can tell from listening to your experience. But I can't confirm it since I don't have a wide screen monitor on me at the moment. Mind dropping it to a lower screen resolution with the same 16:9 ratio to see if it fits it into one screen or maintain the same amount of black background spacing in the game. It would help me figure out how the game is configured in terms design.

e.g. Drop 1600 x 900 to 1440 x 810 (maintain the 16:9 ratio or any screen resolution that is can be divided to 16 on the left number and 9 on the right.)

Dat 60% cockblock.

Seeder will deliver, I just need to wait.

Hopefully. :(

EDIT: SEEDER DELIVERED, U DA BEST

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/