The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...408]-[アンダーリップ]-boin-super-pack-[h-game]-5607/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110408] [アンダーリップ] Boin super pack.torrent
    19.1 KB · Views: 6,231
Last edited:
This is all good, and well, but is there any way I can get a crack 4 this or these games? And an eng patch would be nice too, but not that necessary. Thnx 4 upload tho, I've been searching 4 these 4 ever.

Hi,
I´m really grateful for your upload. However, I´d like to know if anyone else has had my problem:
I installed the four games and one of them doesn´t work. Resort Boin and both flash games work perfectly, but the original boin does not even load.
I get an error message every time I try to execute it. I´ve already changed my Windows 7 Basic Edition to Japanese and used Applocale but it still does not work. Any suggestions?

1 seed, 2 peers downloading, can we get some people to seed please? I will have it up 1 week minimum after downloading.

Hi,
I´m really grateful for your upload. However, I´d like to know if anyone else has had my problem:
I installed the four games and one of them doesn´t work. Resort Boin and both flash games work perfectly, but the original boin does not even load.
I get an error message every time I try to execute it. I´ve already changed my Windows 7 Basic Edition to Japanese and used Applocale but it still does not work. Any suggestions?

Windows Vista to Windows 8 seem like they weren't meant to play H-games. I've had H-Games work for my that work for my Xp, but will not work on my Vista or Win 8 PCs. EX: Aneimo 2nd Stage/2H and Dokidoki Oyako Ressun.

My advice, if it doesn't work on Win7, try to find a PC that has Vista or Xp, I've yet to have any problems with either of those 2 operating systems running older games.

One final thing: IF you use Windows Defender as an antivirus it will detect ALL Reg,exe files as Trojans and delete them, and even if you reinstall the program it won't run. With that being said; DO NOT USE Windows Defender with H-games that use Reg.exe files.

Last edited:
Finished downloading last night, seeding starting now for at least one week.
Also, am having the 'Graph' error when i run Boin Lecture, at least on my win 8 pc, will try again on Xp tomorrow

Last edited:
Hello,

Am I supposed to convert these into iso? If so, what program? If not, what am I supposed to do with these .mds and .mdf file?

Umm, can someone seed this for me? I'll keep seeding after that for some 3 or 4 weeks.
Pls =D

Thanks for the game could anyone help please , when I extract it it gives me mdf file and mds file IDK what to do my system is win 7 :(

part 4 need 0.06% again can someone seed? i need to be able to backup on my drive and my cloud

/HWNC@259F7:densya_boin.exe
/HWNC@259F7:boin_mika.exe

These are for the Flash extras, as the games proper do not need any H-codes. I suspect that boin_mika.exe doesn't have any text in the first place, but if it actually does, use the H-code above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.