[Hentai game] [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1101688-WBLPTGL.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:26D454DEA54F89DE6A4F21535D608CC7DDD80D06&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-75581/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
Um...Getting tired of to make this game working or you are confusing about how to bypass Serial checking ? Now is your time to download this working version ^^

I still remember in 2010, when this game out, it were big hit for first debut and the only one product by sprite back then until now, about how art work, story, music are good, besides, this is also troublesome game. A lot of people who want play it so bad but all gave up...

This is working version, it is different version I was uploaded in 2010, file size also smaller, there is Dummy Cut around but no need to searching since file size is 3.5GB while mine is 3.8GB ! :D

I were planning to reupload it in mind after watching Anime, and quite a lot people who want me to do so, they want to play the game, because Anime is good so far ^^

Now, I will tell you steps by steps to install and play:

1- Extract, mounting image files and install game as usual
2- Update game with ksc_updater.zip to fixing some bugs and errors may occur
3- Extract No DVD Patch to get start.exe, copy and paste it into folder where you installed game
4- Play game by hit start.exe, it will ask you for Serial
5- Open Serial.txt, copy and paste, it will let you pass
6- Happy playing ^_^

Note:

1- Extra at Main Menu is not clickable till you clear all routes in order to unlock !
2- Because Extra is not unlock, so follow walkthrough is good choice, I suppose
3- A small bug with Isara route 青海 衣更 (Aomi Isara), the girl who ran into main character in Anime if you watched it, even when you completed her route but it still marked as "not clear". But it can be fixed if you updated game which I am not really sure...
3- Back up save file more often, you can find where savedata locate in 恋と選挙とチョコレート 一部環境での問題改善updater.mht

Walkthrough:

http://www.foolmaker.net/game/k/koichoco.html

I also included HCG for people who needed, lucky that my torrent back then still seeded ! :D

Here is proof if you do not believe me, Sumiyoshi Chisato is good but Shinonome Satsuki is the best ! *kuku*

1105627-ANO0S1O.jpg

Wow, it been a while since last time I wrote that much ^_^
Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG

Thankkkkkkkkk Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: [101029] [sprite] 恋と選挙とチョコレート 初回限定特装版 + Bonus + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack + Update [Serial + No DVD Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game + HCG

This is great and marvelous. Bravo for you.

Oh Yesssssss!!!! I was waiting for someone to upload this!!

Wow, we finally figured out how to get it to work without buying the game or doing some crazy demo version crack deal. Bravo, girlcelly. I applaud your efforts.

Could use the noDVD myself. It's annoying having to carry the damn DVD with me...

Thanks, it works. Any AGTH code?

Thanks, it works. Any AGTH code?

I have to use a /pn code. Here's mine:

/HSN-4@B14B4:dirapi.dll /pn恋と選挙とチョコレート.exe

Thanks for this share; glad I am finally able to play it. :)

Last edited:

cant but express my gratitude to u.

I have to use a /pn code. Here's mine:

/HSN-4@B14B4:dirapi.dll /pn恋と選挙とチョコレート.exe

I can't get this to work for some reason. Keep getting a "Can't connect to server" error?
If I remember my /pn correctly. I should make a new shortcut with this and run it with agth while the game is running.
Anyone got it working?

Thanks for the AGTH code.

I can't get this to work for some reason. Keep getting a "Can't connect to server" error?
If I remember my /pn correctly. I should make a new shortcut with this and run it with agth while the game is running.
Anyone got it working?

Yes, you need two shortcuts to run the game. You leave one shortcut untouched, and the other you put in your normal AGTH code followed by the /h code.

Here's how my shortcuts look:

Unedited One: "C:\Program Files (x86)\sprite\koichocot\恋と選挙とチョコレート.exe"

Edited One: D:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /HSN-4@B14B4:dirapi.dll /pn恋と選挙とチョコレート.exe"

Hope this helps.

Thanks for agth code and thanks for the game!

For some reason my no dvd patch doesnt work
whenever i try to play it says i need the cd even tho im using the start.exe

any help would be much appreciated
thank you!

Thanks for the game. It is great.

Anyone have savegame?

Thank you for your good job on sharing this game :)

But i got a problem to play this game. The no DVD patch is not working on my PC. when i clicked start.exe, nothing happen. no new window asked for serial number. What should i do?

For your information, my PC loaded with Windows 7 Ultimate. i already set program compatibility for start.exe to run on windows Vista and windows XP environment, but still won't do.

I really appreciate if you can help me to run this game :D

Thanks for the game.
The no DVD patch wasn't working for me too I wasn't getting the window for the serial number.
I manage to find the problem, I had to right click on the no DVD patch to run it as administrator and it worked I got the window for the Serial number, oh and I'm using windows Vista.

Hello, and Nice to meet u all ~

I got 1 problem, after the Update.zip was patch, My Game wont start up, it juz shows the BMP and shows Now Loading and puff!! it Closes on itself, and if i Dun patch the game, i will stuck at after the OP ......

Did i do anything wrong ? i juz dun understand ....

i m using Win7 64Bits

i will try on WinXP later and see if its playable on my other laptop ....

But is there any solution for Win7 bugs ?

Reactions: freeingtone

Oh very thanks,i was looking for it

Hello, and Nice to meet u all ~

I got 1 problem, after the Update.zip was patch, My Game wont start up, it juz shows the BMP and shows Now Loading and puff!! it Closes on itself, and if i Dun patch the game, i will stuck at after the OP ......

Did i do anything wrong ? i juz dun understand ....

i m using Win7 64Bits

i will try on WinXP later and see if its playable on my other laptop ....

But is there any solution for Win7 bugs ?

Yeah I have been having the same issue with mine. I have tried multiple times with a variety of different compatibility settings but it keeps crashing while loading. Let me know if WINxp worked or if anyone fixed the issue. Thanks!

Last edited:

i need save data can anyone post it?

Last edited:

lemme ask, do you guys keep playing this game using start.exe?
why i can't bypass the game when i use the original exe?
someone can PM me license number maybe i got the wrong one, pliss

i realy realy want playing this game but i can't run it wit agth when using start.exe

lemme ask, do you guys keep playing this game using start.exe?
why i can't bypass the game when i use the original exe?
someone can PM me license number maybe i got the wrong one, pliss

i realy realy want playing this game but i can't run it wit agth when using start.exe

Use this H-code with ITH
/HSN-4@B14B4!F20AE0D2

And you can only start the game with the start.exe

Use this H-code with ITH
/HSN-4@B14B4!F20AE0D2

And you can only start the game with the start.exe

well, how to say this..
i dont know how to using hook while using ith, well i'm try google it and trying it step by step BUT my ith look like doesn't work
i'm already have 2 version ith (2,2 and 3)there is a diferent hooking method in version 3 but can u check if i did it wrong?
version 2,2>go tab profile>user hook>put the hook code(after doing this nothing happen)

good game wish it didnt take so long to translate~~

well, how to say this..
i dont know how to using hook while using ith, well i'm try google it and trying it step by step BUT my ith look like doesn't work
i'm already have 2 version ith (2,2 and 3)there is a diferent hooking method in version 3 but can u check if i did it wrong?
version 2,2>go tab profile>user hook>put the hook code(after doing this nothing happen)

Simple.jpg

Something like this is simple.
After choose the hook ,press the Save button so next time you don't have to repeat all the steps.

Reactions: wrath

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks