[Hentai game] **FTL Seed** [131025] [PULLTOP] ココロ@ファンクション! + Lovely Love Patch + Soundtrck + Manual

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
c773331package.jpg

Romanji title: Cocoro@Function!
Official title: ココロ@ファンクション !
Package Size: 5.5 GB

Info: http://www.pulltop.com/gp12/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=773331
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v12561

BELL BELL BELL BELL why don't they make a route for her...

Main Game said:
Lovely Love Patch + Soundtrack + Manual said:

Torrent posted by Checkmate are FTL (Faster-Than-Light) Seeded.

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-162775/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [131025] [PULLTOP] ココロ@ファンクション!

More info here: http://vndb.org/v12561

romanji: Cocoro@Function!

walktru: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/pulltop/cocorofunction.html
save: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ka/cocorofunction_seiya.zip

Description (this time is long)
Halfway through the 21st century, we are surely approaching something called the “network golden age”.
The Multi-purpose communication card “Orca” provides a phone network (that goes without saying), an overwhelming number of apps to use allowing one to shop from their home telephone, and even a way to receive school lessons.
Even IDs and the health insurance cards are all incorporated into the Orca card.
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that one’s entire life is influenced by this one small card.
I, Hayami Taiyou, lives in a city that supports cutting-edge Orca cards, also a student of Makoto Advanced Academy (something like this city has the best ones)
Blessed with friends, and although i have no large problems occur in my daily life……
A bug occurred in some students’ Orca card after a sudden automatic update was applied.
An unusual app called “Cocoro Function” was installed.
And it seems I was one of them, and apparently due to this app, my inner thoughts are revealed to the people around me.

“Chairman! Bad News!”
“What’s wrong? (But, I would never get tired of groping your bouncing boobs)”
“Chairman! You pervert!”

You can’t delete the app, but on the other hand you couldn’t live without Orca either.
After that, it was impossible to hide my erotic delusions.
Furthermore, apparently there are other apps at school that have special features that are also causing problems.
The troubles in school are gradually building up.
I had to do something, and with that in mind, I gathered a group of people also bothered by this mysterious app,
and started up the Cocoro Function Countermeasure Committee (CFC), in order to try to solve the problem.
Can everyone else and I retain our peaceful school life!?! [Translated from official site]

Reactions: Shine and AHT69
Re: **FTL Seed** [131025] [PULLTOP] ココロ@ファンクション!

Thankies Checkmate, waiting for this long time ago~

to Checkmate
magnet url become to game [feng] ちいさな彼女の小夜曲

Reactions: Checkmate

Fixed, sorry about that, I was busy multi-tasking and copy the wrong hash. Thankfully I also include a direct link to the torrent file

Last edited:

Hello Guys, i have a problem.
when i start the game, than i can not read then fond
In the Textbox there are displayed things like

?g?????u?a???A?}?n?I?n?I?v

fW?‘?o?I?}?q?I?G?t?F?N?g?d?U?A?‘?E?a?c?A???I?q?I?A?o?^?[?a?p?d?â?ƒÊ???B

ñL?I?o?E?Uf’?a?A?E?‘?a???E?ƒÊ?A?A?A?O???d?E?e?B

???I?q?I?A?o?^?[?u?2?s?n?E?AeO???1???a?A???H?v

?g?????u?‘?a?Aea?a?v?BñL?a?‘?U?????A?}?e???c?c?v

???I?q?I?A?o?^?[?u?{g??H?@?a?c?A???v?U?A?A?ƒÊ???a???E?AhT???c?c?l?h?`?3?n?a?????B

Have anyone experience with that problem?
must i install a font?

please help

Hello Guys, i have a problem.
when i start the game, than i can not read then fond
In the Textbox there are displayed things like

?g?????u?a???A?}?n?I?n?I?v

fW?‘?o?I?}?q?I?G?t?F?N?g?d?U?A?‘?E?a?c?A???I?q?I?A?o?^?[?a?p?d?â?ƒÊ???B

ñL?I?o?E?Uf’?a?A?E?‘?a???E?ƒÊ?A?A?A?O???d?E?e?B

???I?q?I?A?o?^?[?u?2?s?n?E?AeO???1???a?A???H?v

?g?????u?‘?a?Aea?a?v?BñL?a?‘?U?????A?}?e???c?c?v

???I?q?I?A?o?^?[?u?{g??H?@?a?c?A???v?U?A?A?ƒÊ???a???E?AhT???c?c?l?h?`?3?n?a?????B

Have anyone experience with that problem?
must i install a font?

please help

Did you set your computer locale to japan?

Thanks, been looking forward to play this. One problem though. The game crashes every time it tries to play a video in the at the beginning (AdvHD.exe). Tried to upload a screenshot, but got invalid file.

Did you set your computer locale to japan?

Yes, Win 7 64bit with jap locale

this is not my first jap Eroge.
But the problem is not just the font, but also after the intro when i come to the pc chatroom with the white background, he dosent load the char-graphics. there is always just the background!
geforce driver are actuell

Yes, Win 7 64bit with jap locale

this is not my first jap Eroge.
But the problem is not just the font, but also after the intro when i come to the pc chatroom with the white background, he dosent load the char-graphics. there is always just the background!
geforce driver are actuell

Do you also set your Date and format settings to japan?

I remember having to set my date and format settings to japan when playing hoshizora no memoria.
Setting the locale is not enough for that game.

Do you have any codec pack installed?

Try uploading the screenshot to another image hosting service like imgur.com.

Ah yes, I do have CCCP Codec Pack installed on my computer.

Here's a screenshot.
a7xr.jpg

Edit: Disabled CCCP, but that only delayed the problem by a few seconds.

Last edited:

Do you also set your Date and format settings to japan?

I remember having to set my date and format settings to japan when playing hoshizora no memoria.
Setting the locale is not enough for that game.

:)TTHHHANNKKKS!!!!:)
YOU SAVED MY WEEKEND!!!:P

This was the first Time that i had that problem

:)TTHHHANNKKKS!!!!:)
YOU SAVED MY WEEKEND!!!:P

This was the first Time that i had that problem

You're welcome.

It helps having your windows set up to be fully Japanese if you plan to play a lot of eroge.
I have my laptop running a Japanese Language Win 7 and the whole system using Japanese setting.
(Date & format, Location, Time Zone, System locale)
Damned region lock will never stop me again.

Have you tried updating your codec pack?

Tried updating my codec pack, but that didn't work. Uninstalled it and the game now works as it should. Thanks!

Tried updating my codec pack, but that didn't work. Uninstalled it and the game now works as it should. Thanks!

I have K-Lite installed on my system.
Might want to try that instead.

For guys who have problem with codec.
Find some tool to work with codec (like Codec Tweak Tool)
Disable everything relate to LAV codec, filter, spliter,... and that will solve your problem.

My suggestion on codecs usage, valid for the currentl situation so you can playback anything, and generally avoid problems with eroge like this:
avoid cccp and big packs, avoid also haali; cccp has been always a good choice but isn't now.
As for your default player, install mpc-hc without language files; for the splitter install, the lav splitter only leaving out the others lav codecs, and while installing don't select mpeg,wmv,asf,mp3 and native windows formats (has no panel so you can only choose during the re/installation); for codecs install ffdshow-tryouts and again exclude all that formats windows related (can be done later from their panel); you can also put the executable name of the game on the exclusion list inside ffdshow panel.
Install mpc-hc last so he don't enable all built codecs, then go in the option and own all extension and know formats.
When fail playing same video with mpc-hc, just go to ffdshow panel and enable the specific format, don't go enabling everything ramdonly unless you know what to do; in case of mpegs, instead of enabling them in ffdshow (causing eroge incompatiblity) use the internal decoder of mpc-hc since it only work inside the player, the same for mp3, asf, wmv, etc, but usually windows has everything you need for those formats.

Anyone else having crashes when playing the game?
And I am not talking about the videos.

The game just crash every once in a while if I play for more than an hour or so.
don't know why.
If I load the save and skip forward to the part where the crash happen, it goes past it normally.

Also, anyone experiencing background CG errors?
I mean parts of the background CGs are in the wrong position.

I have a problem with this game too. I'm running it on a virtual machine with Japanese WinXP installed, and set to all Japanese settings.
Start movie is playing fine, but I don't see any text in game, and usual textbox is empty white. I can see the text in settings menu, but not in example textbox too. Clicking works, I see scenes changing, but no text at all...

I have a problem with this game too. I'm running it on a virtual machine with Japanese WinXP installed, and set to all Japanese settings.
Start movie is playing fine, but I don't see any text in game, and usual textbox is empty white. I can see the text in settings menu, but not in example textbox too. Clicking works, I see scenes changing, but no text at all...

Are you sure you have set the date and format to Japanese?
(Might sound stupid since you said you use Japanese windows XP, but date & format is different from locale settings.)

Or try installing directX from the available from the game?

Are you sure you have set the date and format to Japanese?
(Might sound stupid since you said you use Japanese windows XP, but date & format is different from locale settings.)

Or try installing directX from the available from the game?
Sure I have a date, format and language set to Japanese, and I tried installing DirectX, but that didn't fix it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks