[Other] Some small gifts [Contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Um...Quite a while since last time I am holding contest, I wanted to do in Lunar New Year 2014 period but could not made it in time...>_<

A bit late but better than nothing, so rewards for winners are more value ! *kuku*

Contest

Rule:

I am in school break, so I am looking for good anime shows to follow. That is why I need your recommendation, to be exact, I hope you guys can write a short review about your favourite animes then put in Spoiler tag ! You can do multi-review for higher chance to win !

My genre is comedy ( Baka to Test ) , school life ( Date A Live ), romance ( Da Capo ), ecchi ( To Love Ru ) and so on if you have same tastes :D

Rewards:

Gxx9EEc.jpg

1st place: Bitshare Premium Account 6 months x 1
2nd place: Bitshare Premium Account 3 months x 3
3rd place: Bitshare Premium Account 1 month x 3

I also offer special service. For now, I got ~70 Mega accounts, if you guys have problems with Torrent and file hosting, I can help you reupload your requests to Mega for easier to download and faster speed ! ^^

Launching time:

Start date: From now on
End date: End of 2nd March 2013
Time zone: GMT + 7

Result:

I will make my decision base on:

• How good your anime recommendation ( art work, story...etc )
  • How professional your review ( layout )

Notes:

• Multi accounts is strictly prohibited ! It is easy to figure out ! *kuku*
  • No restrictions about Member Ranks !
  • Do not triple posts for your entries, use Edit button instead
  • Be honest and do not greedy. If you are Torrent Lover or already have Premium Accounts at Bitshare, leave it for someone else who in need
  • Premium Accounts will be created when result come out and login informations will send to your inbox
Sorry for this small gifts, Bitshare do not allow use Points to Create New Account anymore, only use some of my earning, hope you guys do not mind ^_^

Best regards and Good luck,

girlcelly/Nemu-chan

Edit 1: Um...Sorry for my late, I was busy and almost forgot this Contest...

Edit 2: All reward sent, check your inbox ! AHT69 list is good so he is the only one who got 3 months Premium Account, the rest are 1 month only ! ^^

Last edited:
I'm not terribly worried about the contest but I'm willing to recommend some anime that I enjoyed relatively recently that might be to your taste. My recommendations are as spoiler free and general as possible.

In the Slice of Life/School Life Category I have 2 recommendations
Sakamichi is a fairly serious or subdued School Life anime set in the 1960s. Like most high school anime the main character is introverted and just transferred to a new school. The primary themes are finding oneself, friendship, romance, and music. The key draw to this anime is the excellent music. Both the general background music and actual jazz band scenes are amazingly well done, conveying the action and emotion and subtlety of this anime in a way that I've really never seen done before or since. Also the anime is "complete" in that watching it will get you a full and rounded story and then ends.
I'm going to be honest I have no idea how to recommend an anime in which the main characters spend the vast majority of their time playing what most be the most "japanese" variation of "SlapJack" ever. Here goes though, So Chihayafuru is kind of like a sports slice of life anime except the main characters play "Karuta" instead of a sport. Karuta is hard to describe but basically someone reads the first half of a poem, and the second half of the poem is written on various cards in front of the two players, whoever touches the appropriate second verse first removes a card from the side, and play continues till 1 player has no cards left. Anyway the game itself doesn't really matter even though they play a lot of it. If you're not scared off yet here are some reason its one of my favorite animes: Chihayafuru does characters, very well, while the story follows 3 friends from childhood and into high school even the side characters or are well developed and have a surprising amount of depth. Their motivations, actions, reactions, and emotions are all very human, and easy to relate to. In addition to that the series is very balanced it can be funny and lighthearted, but it also knows how to be serious and create tension without having to go over the top with drama and crazy u turns or deus ex machina. And as a minor and potentially spoilery addition to that I will say the way the anime handles loss is generally very well done.
Chihayafuru is not perfect of course, at time the pacing can be a little slow, and the series doesn't really ever conclude, or tie things up. Its very much part of an ongoing story at the end of each season so if you get attached to the story and characters ( which you probably will) you may be disappointed when there is no more forthcoming

In the Comedy/echhi Category
the Hentai Prince is a short 12 episode anime. This one stars an appropriately perverted boy named Yokodera and revolves around his interactions with 3 cute girls. The plot is a bit weird and I can't really explain other than to say he very quickly loses his internal censor and the main female lead has a very hard time showing emotion. My favorite thing about this anime is definitely how ridiculously cute the female lead Tsukiko is. She small, and has "no emotions" but the anime brings her and her emotions to life in such an unbelievably cute and amusing way that its really quite incredible. While the MC says plenty of perverted things, and gets himself into compromising situations not unlike Rito, overall the fanservice in this series is no where near as over the top as in To love Ru. On the whole the series strong points are its art, and its acting, the actual comedy is fairly mediocre and the story is similarly meh, but it has its moments, and does actually tell a story

生徒会役員共
Originated from a 4coma manga, pure comedy, include some school life, romance, and 99% ecchi jokes.
Season 1 is over already(13 total) and OVAs(8 total), right now season 2 is airing. THIS IS SO FUNNY.

キルラキル
Same director from 天元突破グレンラガン(Tengen Toppa Gurren Raggan), if u liked that, I think u would enjoy this one too.
It's onging btw.

のんのんびより
A very cute and relaxing anime, heal u right up

I just hope u'll enjoy these =]

ehm, good event
"Fate/stay night" and "Fate/zero" is best anime for me (Fate/stay night (2014) is coming soon)
have some spoil
It's action anime And have legendary hero come out on it
seven standard classes is fight for get the Holy Grail (Saber, Archer, Rider, Lancer, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker)
Sure!! Saber-Chan is kawaii desu!

Shingeki no Kyojin ,or Attack on Titan
this is action too
human VS titan
yes is good anime action right now

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Action and Fantasy, about God,Devil ,and Tale
this anime for advt a novel, I guess
and now I am reading a novel

Darker than Black
Action and Mystery
coment....I don't know it so Mystery for explain (here and explanin about it, I guess http://myanimelist.net/anime/2025/Darker_than_Black:_Kuro_no_Keiyakusha)

Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
No comment. just follow and hope a "禁断の愛 or incest (lol)
sure it good anime"

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne
Ecchi Imouto :P
just stepsister not incest

Yuru Yuri is a show about a group of friends who are in an amusement club in school. The main four are:

Akaza Akari- A sweet, polite girl who has everyone's best interests at heart. Unfortunately, she has little presence and tends to fade into the background. This is played for laughs.

Toshino Kyouko- Almost the polar opposite of Akari. She lights up a room everywhere she goes, she's fun and she's funny. Sometimes she can be selfish or behave inappropriately, but it only seems to endear her to others. Has a crush on...

Yoshikawa Chinatsu- The target of Kyouko's affection. Has a crush on Funami Yui and spurns all of Kyouko's advances. She is a bit of a brat at times when she doesn't get her way, but genuinely does care for others and puts her best effort into everything she does. Sometimes the results are... a little lacking, however.

Funami Yui- the most mature member of the group, she is levelheaded and is always ready to reel Kyouko in when she gets out of hand. Really likes puns but tries to keep that to herself. Her main hobby is RPG games.

The series has two seasons of 12 episodes each and explores the Amusement Club's interactions amongst themselves in their school lives as well as the times they spend with the other girls in the student council. Despite the title, even though the show has raunchy humor at times, fanservice never seems to be the purpose. It's a heartwarming comedy about the peaceful-yet-silly lives of the young girls. There's never any real plot, no true romance is explored, nobody dies, there's never any danger or suspense, but the show is full of laughs. This is a great show to watch when you want to be comforted and just see something to make you smile.

生徒会役員共
Originated from a 4coma manga, pure comedy, include some school life, romance, and 99% ecchi jokes.
Season 1 is over already(13 total) and OVAs(8 total), right now season 2 is airing. THIS IS SO FUNNY.

キルラキル
Same director from 天元突破グレンラガン(Tengen Toppa Gurren Raggan), if u liked that, I think u would enjoy this one too.
It's onging btw.

のんのんびより
A very cute and relaxing anime, heal u right up

I just hope u'll enjoy these =]
I'm not here for the contest but I must say I enjoyed these :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?