[Other] Regarding about my blog [Updated on 180608]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Um...Due many copyright infringement and DMCA, my previous blog was set into Private Mode which only owner can access. So I make this one as alternative. I tried to export content from old blog and import here, but it only show title and images while no body/content. It gotta take forever to edit any single entry...I decided to continue posting new release at new blog below :)

http://girlcellynemu.blog.fc2.com/

Um...Look like fc2 service blacklisted my IP I used when creating new blog. No wonder why it down in short time. There is no reason to continue with fc2 at this rate, so I decide go back to blogspot. It been very long time since last time I used blogspot service, around 2010 or 2011 at eXalpha blog. It does bring back a lot of memories though ^^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com

I wanna see how thing going at blogspot because they allow NSFW stuff. Or do you even know any good blog service ? I only need simple one like fc2 though. Thank you in advance for any recommendation :)

I am really thankful for your supports in years at Hongfire and Anime-Sharing, hope you guys will continue to do so ^_^

Edit: Blogspot just send email to notify me about deleted my blog and suspended my account there due many DMCA...

For now, I am not know which service to use...

girlcelly/Nemu-chan

Last edited:
Re: Regarding about my blog

ive been a long time stalker of your Blog, and all i want to say is:

you have been doing a lot of good work, i hope everything goes well on your end.

Thank you for all your hard work!

いつもありがとうございます! お疲れ様でした!引き続き頑張ってください!

Thank you very much as always! Thanks for the great work! Please keep up the hard work!

the old blog also giving the 403 error..
looks like girlcelly had a hard day this time.

Re: Regarding about my blog [Updated]

blogspot fine i guess, since many other NSFW sites use it as base too but well DMCA can still happen

Been shocked when i saw your Blog shut, but im glad to see you already made up an alternative. Go on with the amazing work!

Yeah! Blogspot RU! Awesome! Thank you for your blog! Я вас люблю :)

Sorry to hear you got shut down. Hope the blogspot stays up!

Came back here just to tell you that you'll always be my hero, celly! Thank you for everything you've uploaded!

Thanks for all your hard work !!

Your page was deleted ToT.

Yeah just checked now and Girlcelly's page just disappeared. WTF.

Why don't start making your own website, not blog.

Last edited:
I suggest you just make a Main Thread-like post here where you put your releases per month in Show/Hide list of links per post. You just add to the list, and each new month's list goes on top of the older releases you have. The links would take people to the individual posts you have so you can still follow the usual format you do. You just have your main page here instead as a list instead of a blogpost. I don't know if that can circumvent DMCA attacks, but seeing as the forum still stands, a list might fall into a loop hole away from detection as opposed to an actual blogpost that has download links on it (which I think gets detected by DMCA).

It depends on where girlcelly lives if the website is a good idea or not cause of DMCAs and if the state cares enough to prosecute. If they do, kamikaze's idea is better.

I don't know much about the internet anymore not like I used to, but I hope you find a new place online. I'm sure a lot of us miss seeing your blogs, for now thanks for everything, we be waiting for you when you come back!

Does this mean your never coming back? If your not coming back, thanks for everything really! We wish you all the best.

On side note does anyone know of a decent repalcement? not that anything online could replace what girlcely did, but next best thing?

Does this mean your never coming back? If your not coming back, thanks for everything really! We wish you all the best.

On side note does anyone know of a decent repalcement? not that anything online could replace what girlcely did, but next best thing?

He/she is still sharing sources on this site and you can still find his/her latest uploads. Only the personal blog had been shut down so no need to worry too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks