Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Rh5w3Gc.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E826188459241A2BC0AD91370FC60FF3592FE3C9&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/japanese-124872/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Once again, many thank to Chinese Anonymous, it is same person who sent me ZyX and ILLUSION game months ago, he also gave me CG Set, but he want me to do game first, CG go later when people finish download the game ! ^_^

Anyway, this game have ecchi scenes but not really H ones ! *kuku*

Edit 1: Oops...Many people complained to me that Previous Version did not work, so I asked that Chinese Anonymous. He sorry that he made mistake when rip it ! After that, he sent me this Fixed Version ^_^

Anyway, thanks for your understand and I hope you guys do not mind download again :P

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [130329] [Giza10] オレは少女漫画家R + Wallpaper [Visual Novel]

wa! thanks for sharing!

more info here http://vndb.org/v3699

Ore wa Shoujo Mangaka

Lighthearted comedy and romance await in this PSP visual novel about a young man chasing his dream - to become a top shoujo manga artist. Kamio Kenji made his pro debut at the extraordinary age of 13, but now finds himself in a slump. Desperate for a way to regain his popularity, he decides to reinvent himself... as a cute girl! Join Kenji on a hilarious crossdressing adventure, seeking fame and fortune in the world of shoujo manga while building relationships with five lovable girls. There's your classmate and pro manga artist Rinna, your sharp-tongued assistant Hisui, editor and older sister Chika, idol voice actress Haruka, and the bookish Kaede who doesn't like manga at all. While romancing your favorite heroine, you'll also be able to engage in fun activities like learning manga industry jargon and designing your own manga covers. You can even import your own images into the game for a personalized manga experience! Live the wild life of a manga artist today, with this great game from Giza10. [From JBOX]

Could it be that the setup file is missing?
I copied all the Files onto my HDD but everytime i try to start the game it says it needs to be installed first.

Edit:
OK, the new version works fine.

Last edited:

Thanks for the upload girlcelly. There seems to be a problem with the game though. Whenever I try to execute the game exe, I keep getting the error saying "the game needs be installed".

convert from psp ver?

Graphic is more explicit as shown on homepage but i have some doubts; the game is rated 17+ , not 18+ , is this an error?

Edit: i didn't tested the game, only translated online the part that compare the two version; they just added same ecchi details like showing panties, etc.

Last edited:

Graphic is more explicit as shown on homepage but i have some doubts; the game is rated 17+ , not 18+ , is this an error?
Nope, it's an all ages game. There's no h-scenes in the game.

Btw, were you able to play the game? I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how you made it work.

the more honest ver from the psp ver :D
and added it R hope this also fandiskof the game:D already got all scene n psp :)
thx for the share man! time to dl it

People who are having trouble playing the game:

I don't know how this image was made but it lacks a setup program among other things.
Do this:
1. Mount the image
2. Copy the game to your local drive somewhere
3. Open EAGLS.INI in a text editor
4. Alter the line:
EnableRegister=1
to
EnableRegister=0

Now run the game executable. Pick the first option and everything should be fine.

EDIT: Actually, this method results in no music. I tried another method (manually crafting the registry key created through installation) and the result is exactly the same- works but no music. Not sure how to fix this.
EDIT 2: Fixed. Just copy/move the .wav files from the WAVE\44 directory into the WAVE directory.

Here's the second way of 'installing' the game if you'd rather edit the registry than the .INI file:

create this .reg file:
---------------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Giza10\MANGAKAR]
"InstMode"="2"
"InstFolder"="(path you copied the game to. replace backslashes with \\. e.g. C:\\giza10\\mangaka\\)"
---------------
Double-click on it and install it.

If you're using a 64-bit windows this may work instead of the other [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE... line:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Giza10\MANGAKAR]

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrocam

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks