[Other] [120427] [CIRCUS] D.C.III~ダ・カーポIII~ 初回限定版 [Patch is included] [Visual Novel]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
936630-TZV0AFO.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3A6443FBFA3C78F789A04A08C117989AA0EF34A6&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-59462/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Re: [120427] [CIRCUS] D.C.III~ダ・カーポIII~ 初回限定版 [Patch is included] [H-Game]

Circus D.C.III ~Da Capo III~

Hmm,Now This Is Available,The Anime Should Be Coming Soon^-^

Thanks As Always^-^

Thanks GC, btw wrong direct link

charles :3

tyty

Description from VNDB

The sakura that bloomed year-round are now a thing of the past and Hatsunejima is now known as an island that shows that beauty of each season.

Kiyotaka is a second-year student at Kazami Gakuen who is part of the news club along with the school idol Rikka, his imouto-like osananajimi Himeno, his mixed-race cousin Charles, hard-working kouhai who skipped a grade and is in his class Sara, and energetic in spirit but weak in body Aoi.

Unlike in the past, there are no more mysterious things happening on the island. That was until one winter day when the sakura began to bloom. All the news club members got a message on their cell phones telling them to do something at a promised place when the sakura begins to bloom. They couldn’t make out the rest of the message, but are surprised that it was dated 1951. Rikka was extremely curious about the message and the sudden blooming of the sakura, so she called on everyone to solve the mystery with her. [From Micchi's blog]

Reactions: renano

Wiiiiii!! Now D.C. III, huu... let's see... how are... I wait for the anime X3...

This is an all-age game.

Thanks! I know this release is a big deal for D.C. fans, but I've never played this series, myself.
Would it be out of context if I started and only played this one?

Thanks! I know this release is a big deal for D.C. fans, but I've never played this series, myself.
Would it be out of context if I started and only played this one?

Maybe, Maybe not... because some characters have relation with the old characters and maybe the "Phenomenons" and situations of the D.C.... but I think, if you play the game from this one, the story no are a big deal and not are estrictly connected, to force you to play the other 2 games.... I can say you can play this games without problems in the weft.... because is a new story... X3

Thanks for sharing, I'll keep seeding for 2 weeks at least.

thanks for the Torrent!!! :D

Has anyone got the game to successfully run on ITH? It doesn't pick up anything for me.

Thank you again for taking your time to share this game. :)

after selecting DC3.exe in ITH, then select winmm.dll before clicking the attach button.

Just figured it out. When installing the game, the pre-selected install option is not a full install. I guess this prevents ITH from identifying it as a CIRCUS engine. That also explains why playing it with the noDVD made the voices disappear. Reinstalled the game, and it works like a charm.

Thanks for the help, though. And thanks to girlcelly for the uploads, as always.

Does anyone has a working NODVD for patch ver. 1.01?

Forget it, found a way to create one myself. If someone needs it, just PM me. Seems to work fine so far.

Last edited:
Done. You can download the 1.3 patch from Circus website. You need to register an account which is totally free. Once that's done you will be redirected to a number of mirror sites from where you can download the patch which is about 260MB big.

Once you apply the 1.3 update replace your DC3.exe with this one. Tested it Windows Vista 32bits.

View attachment DC3.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Elfz and zenalucard
Done. You can download the 1.3 patch from Circus website. You need to register an account which is totally free. Once that's done you will be redirected to a number of mirror sites from where you can download the patch which is about 260MB big.

Once you apply the 1.3 update replace your DC3.exe with this one. Tested it Windows Vista 32bits.

View attachment 2252

much help appreciated^^
highly anticipating v1.3 because of Aoi Hinomoto being my most fave with new scenario for her

This-Visual-Novel-Is-Amazing... People who played DCI and DCII will understand xD Don't u guys realize all the connection? I'll give you one hint that most people often forget...

Remember Aisia from DCSS? She once said the place she came from was a academy that was teaching magic... Inside there was a santa clause... Charles? :D

Last edited:
Can someone give me the link to ver1.3, i somehow cant see it but i saw it yesterday

Oh sorry I just saw it..I take back my words..apologies to myself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha