Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei - Event Guide?

fourd444

May 26, 2021
I don't understand how to trigger the second half of the game unlockables and events, specifically these ones:

- Creation of 5th monster suit. I already have all the previous at MAX level, but don't trigger. Monster 5.JPG
- Sphere CG events. I know it seems to happen in during 3rd month, but can't trigger the event. Sphere 1st Event.JPG

I tried everything: unlock and repeat all available actions in training with both heroines, do all missions with the rangers guys, craft all items, everything until the beggining of month 5 but nothing seems to trigger the events.

Also tried multiple fast playthroughs and, to my surprise, sometimes Sphere event appear, but i can't identify which action makes it happen. This game have a time limit and can get the bad end if you you waste it, so i want to know how to trigger the events to make a well organized route. I already did the 2 first months organizing and optimizing all actions, but i'm stuck triggering events at the 3rd month.

Help! :(

Thanks for replying even if you didn't play the game. I read the comments in the thread and i the answer wasn't exactly in the replies, but thanks to them i could figured it out. :D
Yes, i already have the save file from sagaoz, but the file only unlock all the CGs from the gallery. I'm actually trying to play the game and i was locked in that part.

Thanks again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。