Windows 7 ultimate missing personalization options...

LEDAHGRIM

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2010
Okay, so my pc came whit win 7 ultimate 64 bits pirated windows (it was custom made by a friend) and up
until now everything was fine, Could download updates and use the os normally as always...

Now yesterday windows downloaded some updates and started displaying a watermark on lower right
saying "Windows 7 ultimate compilation 7601 this copy of windows is not original"... So I thought about
getting rid of the watermark and used wat remover but didn't work...

Tried using system symbol line commands from this site:
http://www.askvg.com/disable-test-mode-windows-7-build-7600-message-watermark-from-windows-7-desktop/

And finally used KMSPICO activator recommended by my same friend who made my pc and got rid of
the watermark... Problem?

A DAY AFTER I TURNED ON MY PC ONLY TO FIND AERO WAS DISABLED AND MY PERSONALIZATION
OPTIONS ARE GONE...

So now I get this when I look at my personalization panel...

6DxA6gG.png

So... What do I do? I tried system restrore and didn't help, I don't have a windows 7 ultimate 64 bits disc and
I already tried official windows forums and website solutions...

KMSPICO is not recommand in Windows 7.I have tried it before.The activator that it can use Dazloader,RemoveWGA and ChewWGA.It work on UEFI and GPT Disk too (Except DazLoader).Next time don't update Windows.If you want update please check that update check WGA.You must hide update don't look it.Before you install another activator uninstall it.If it can't work reinstall and activate again.
Good luck.

Yeh, I already solved the problem, Just needed to restore wat and reactivate windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha