is there anyone play nukige NTR48 in windows 7 HP 64bit?

Deleted member 73241

Hentai Meister
Elite Member
Oct 16, 2013
i got a problem in this game..

i'm already try this game maybe 6 month ago and it cant be play, i got error like this when i start the game..

29crp6d.jpg

i just think its maybe my laptop got error or something like that.. and somehow, 3 month ago i reinstall the OS with win 7 HP 64bit again, and i just remember to try to install it again and try.. but somehow i still got the same error.

all the need to play VN already set up in my laptop, change to jap (locale and language), run the game with jap local too, but still got the same problem..

o yeah, other game with same developer (or publisher) can run in my laptop, but not this one..

if u guys can run in ur win 7 64 bit or someone who get same error and can play it, please tell me how to fix it.. thanks guys.. :D

Reactions: renano
When you downloaded the game, did it come with a patch?

If it didn't, here is the patch.

Code:
MediaFire

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/download/vb0111cvcsdvoji/%5B120629%5D+NTR48+patch.rar"]NTR48 Patch[/URL]

Try to change the Time Zone, Language, Format, Location, and System Locale to Japanese if you haven't done so.

Perhaps, reinstalling, restarting, and right-clicking 'run as admin' may help.

If it still doesn't work, I'll download the game myself and try it out.

this is my laptop settings for playing VN..

and in that pic, i try to run compability too using XP SP2 or SP3, but still got the problem..

i use ur patch and try to use crack _NTR48.exe, still got the problem.

any idea?

r0e6uf.png

btw thanks very much for ur response sir.. :D

Try to do as Vivi instructed first.

I'm currently downloading the game. I'll get back to you if it works for me or not.

We'll see what the kinks are. Thank-you for your patience. ^^

Hello Cencourang!

-Try removing that Microsoft update >> MS Update : kb2803821

Question: Do you have Nvidia or AMD,by any chance?

im already remove that update, but still got that error.. xD

im using nvdia sir.. GTX 560M..

Try to do as Vivi instructed first.

I'm currently downloading the game. I'll get back to you if it works for me or not.

We'll see what the kinks are. Thank-you for your patience. ^^

ok, thanks for ur help sir.. :D

[MENTION=73241]Cencourang[/MENTION] ;

Alright~

Here is everything I did to have the game working.

1. After I downloaded the files, I installed the .iso with Daemon Tools Lite.
2. I left the .iso running after I finished installing.
3. I used the patch that was given to replace the original game file where it was installed.
4. I installed CCCP. (I'm not sure if this will make a huge difference, but you may try.)
5. I changed the Time Zone, Language, Format, Location, and System Locale to Japanese.
6. I restarted my laptop.
7. I right-clicked on the game file that is now patched, changed the compatibility mode to "Windows XP (Service Pack 3), and checked to "Run as Administrator".

65m9.png

Sidenote:

I have Windows 8 Pro 64-bit.

Maybe you could try updating your driver? (Or downloading the latest version that's compatible with the type of product you've got >> http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/66699/en-us..) Hmm... It can even be a codec problem which can be solved by uninstalling then re-installing codecs..

Hmmmm...:S Well, I found that AppLocale could run some games that normally wouldn't work.. I'd give it a try if I were you. (If you're having problems with the tutorial, there are other tutorials/ways I can give you..)

[MENTION=73241]Cencourang[/MENTION] ;

Alright~

Here is everything I did to have the game working.

1. After I downloaded the files, I installed the .iso with Daemon Tools Lite.
2. I left the .iso running after I finished installing.
3. I used the patch that was given to replace the original game file where it was installed.
4. I installed CCCP. (I'm not sure if this will make a huge difference, but you may try.)
5. I changed the Time Zone, Language, Format, Location, and System Locale to Japanese.
6. I restarted my laptop.
7. I right-clicked on the game file that is now patched, changed the compatibility mode to "Windows XP (Service Pack 3), and checked to "Run as Administrator".

65m9.png

Sidenote:

I have Windows 8 Pro 64-bit.

finally it solved guys...

thanks for everything...

idk what to say, but actually that game still got error after i try all of ur way to fix it..

restart and reinstall still dont get fix at all.. i just click the client and got error maybe 3-4 times,, and miracle happends,, the games works.. LOL...

i just think, maybe with all of you two solution, i can play that game..

thanks for ur help guys,, its really2 help me..

im sorry for my bad english.. :D

j6k7e8.jpg

the screen become small when 1st start (the 1st this game works), idk why, but it can be make full screen in game setting..

thanks guys.. :D

Alright then~

We are glad it's finally working.

Sounds pretty buggy to me... this game. xD

Hope you enjoy it and see you around. ^^

Also should add that you will have to hide that Update and delete the file form the software distribution folder as it has a tendancy to reinstall since it has been downloaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.