Silverio Vendetta's installation help

Beast666

Trusted Member
May 10, 2015
BEWARE! A TOTAL NOOB'S BEFORE YOU ! ! !

Hello. I want to start with a mention that I'm a complete beginner when it comes to Visual Novels and daemon tools. I've only played Umineko so far, it was great and decided to play more. The point is Umineko didn't even required installation.

So basically, can anyone tell me HOW to install this game? I've already downloaded game, daemon tools, ITH and translator aggregator. Unpacked the game and now I see this:
0JDTvyG.jpg

Now what?

Install daemon tools lite and the disc will have blue icons.
Double click em to mount and install using the setup.exe.

I have daemon installed already.

I currently have something like this:
KB5E2AL.jpg

I double click on this and have this:
B6enSY7.jpg

But when I choose first option I got this
78Y6VvC.jpg

Okay, I've installed it, but when I try to start the game, something like this appears:
A6RXXCk.jpg

Could this be crack? IF yes then any idea from where and what copy?

Last edited:
But when I choose first option I got this
78Y6VvC.jpg
Set your computer locale to Japanese before installing any Eroge games to avoid problems.
I advice you to uninstalll the game and re-install only AFTER you set your locale to Japanese. Using Applocale is a no-no.After that, go to girlcelly's thread where you got the game and read it, the crack is attached to the thread, download it.
:nyanmusu_yousee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast666
Okay, so I've changed my locale, then used AlphaROM. But at the endI have something like this:
bjWpW71.jpg

Should I reinstall game after all?

edit: on a side note, I did the same thing with Dies irae and it's working correctly.

bjWpW71.jpg

Should I reinstall game after all?
Lol, you don't have re-install the whole game... - Open the setup-menu of the game: there should a menu give where DirectX.exe file have -> click to install DirectX (You've probably the newest DirectX ver. on/in your PC/laptop, but it can be, that nevertheless the game not supports. In this case you've the DirectX of the game install.) Hmm... After this effort should actually the game normal run. ...Well, try out...xD

Reactions: Beast666
Ok, it's working now...FINALLY! The problem was that I couldn't install required directx since I have 11 intergrated into system or smth.
But it's alright now.

Thank you. You're both a lifesavers.

Lol, not to thanking, you're welcome - Am' glad for you...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks