Not open for further replies.

Marcoshius

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hello yesterday i downloaded this game

Title: お嬢様組曲
Romaji: Ojousama Kumikyoku
VNDB Link: http://vndb.org/v703

I can install it with a little trick, first install the content of the disc 2 and then the one of the disc 1, because if i try to install first the disc 1, it sends me an error message when i mount the disc 2 and closes the installation process, but the real problem comes when trying to run the game, it shows me the next message:

"Error: loader couldn't initialize service"

And after i select "Accept" it just closes, here is an image:

It sends me the same message with the original launcher and with the NoDVD launcher, the one of the image is the cracked.
Already tried running in compatibility mode and adjusted manually the parameters of compatibility, also run as administrator, but nothing works.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bits, even run older games without problems such as Minna de Nyan Nyan.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Well your running windows 7 and if this is an older game its not going to work.

You could also use this program and maybe that would fix it. Its a program from Microsoft so dont be worried.

Last edited:
Any other ideas, already said that i can run older games, much older than this one, hope i don't have to use a virtual machine to make this one run.

Did you try changing your system locale to Japanese?

Last edited:
What are you mounting it with? Try using Daemon Tools Lite. Some games may not work with some mounting tools.

Is everything on Japanese settings? Even the time is important as well.

Some game engines don't run properly on W7 and some do, so how old a game is doesn't really have an impact.

I would guess it's your installation process that was the problem. Can you describe what the error message you got when you mounted disc 2? You might have to extract all the CD contents to a folder and run the game directly from there.

Thanks for the answer, couldn't reply earlier because i had surgery on my navel, I'll try downloading form torrent and report what happens :).

Already downloaded from the torrent, it took forever, problem is that the result is the same with this one, install but can't get it to run, same error message like the older one.

Perhaps installing on a different computer/laptop may work.

Restarting and starting the game after may also work.

I gave up and installed the Windows XP Mode, ran it from there, but since my laptop is kind of old the game was running slow, so ended up installing Win XP PRO as my last resource, and at last i can run the game without problems. Anyway thanks for your time and help guys.

Can someone close this thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks