Plex Media Server/Player

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
I must say that this is an awesome program.

First you have the Media Server which alows you to stream your content to other devices including the ruko, samsung tv's, and a jailbroken apple tv version 1 or version 2, (can't jailbreak the Apple tv 3 yet).

What I did is after having the content on my computer, I changed the name of the file to {name of show - s++e++}. ++ is the number of season and episode, leave the {}out of the name. So for example. If it's Dog Days season 1, episode 3.. I would do Dog Days - s01e03. After that, point plex to the folder. Example, /movies/anime/Dog Days/Season 1 This is where I would put all of my shows.. Do this even if there is only one season. After that is done, plex will put everything in place, then go to the main page of plex server, right click on the show, click match using, then click tvxx (what ever it is). It will then pull all the information about the show including art work..

Sorry if this sounds confusing.. I'll help out with any questions that I can, but it's great if you want to stream to your tv.. Down side is you have to have the computer on for the server to be active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks