Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Password protected .noa?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Password protected .noa?

Will check it out and see as i have to download the game its self. Since i have only messed around and ripped a few games for personal use i will learn the program first before i do anythings and see lol
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG]http://i.**********/6B4mGPC.png[/IMG]
    Sig and Avatar By Dark Angel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #4 Participant

Hmm...all I can say is that this ripping matter is heavily case-by-case.

Crage[GUI] and ExtractData would keep one going for a good chunk, but the problem lies in the specialized tools that are often required in various games. They often have different methodology, and to give a tutorial to all (and I mean every single one) of them would be a nightmare...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 866 Posts
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

nah, there's only a few engine out there, they are mostly the same command.

You just need to know what tools to use. Easy enough.

I only post what I bought. My uploads are for those who share the same taste but could not easily import them. If you can buy the game, please do it to support the company.
    Bugs report belong to the Site Support, not my inbox.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 498 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by pingtoryan View Post
    It's that very game that I'm talking about - it's still very fresh so I'm rather reluctant of asking it.

Your command worked, Checkmate. Thank you for the insight...that's something a layman like me can never hope to accomplish, as I am not very computer literate nor too knowledgeable in these stuff (it's mostly Westside, CrageGUI, ExtractData, and a site or two that tells what-to-use that brought me this far, and I've only dabbled into asmodean CMD tools when I had to work with Dracu-Riot).

I hope you were already successful ripping the files. I too have a problem with the NOA archives but after reading the thread here and find out about the NOA Archiver I successfully decompressed them ... now I have many ERI files, just like you -_- Have you found out a way to convert these ERI files into something useful (so that I can open it with Photoshop/GIMP) and then convert them back to ERI (if necessary)? And then compress the archive back to NOA

The reason behind this is that I'm working on a German translation of Yosuga no Sora and therefore it would be really nice if I could translate the menu as well
    Ignore This Signature
    "Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the thing you can't hear, and not bothering."

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Use mei-player to convert eri files.

http://www.entis.jp/eri/player/

I only post what I bought. My uploads are for those who share the same taste but could not easily import them. If you can buy the game, please do it to support the company.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Checkmate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Thx, it worked like a charm Now I just need to play around a bit and try everything out since the NOA Archiver should be able to compress the files back too. I'll give response if it worked or not.

Edit: So, okay, didn't took me too long to find something out.
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...wvkspf_png.htm

In the archives is a file called system.inf which I can't extract because of the following error:
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...qysskm_png.htm

As a result I'm missing a file when compressing the files back into a NOA archive. I ignored the fact the first time and I could open the game but when I click on the config menu (all the pictures were from the config menu) the game stops working -_-

Any ideas how to decompress the system.inf file?

Edit 2: I was able to extract it with Crass but yeah, the problem is still the same -_- Last thing I can imagine is that I'm doing something wrong at the conversion of the picture from .bmp to .eri. Anyone knows what I have to select?
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...rc8awm_png.htm
    Last edited by pumasrevenge; August 7th, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
    Ignore This Signature
    "Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the thing you can't hear, and not bothering."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,954 Times in 2,356 Posts
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

@pumasrevenge; just want to ask, when you use crass to extract do you use -O for special parameter? For me, test on koi iro marriage ( the only .noa i have right now ), use Jcrage, special parameter is auto check and point to koiiro.exe. I turn off ignore error and start queue. Extraction goes smoothly ( test on ev.noa ). Now i have many .eri .
    P/s: i'm beginner too...

Edit: Just use Mei player and... I convert .eri to bmp. I saw your ss pumasrevenge. I think you are wrong in save step. When save, choose to save in bmp. The windows in your ss is when you choose to save in eri, i guess.
    BTW is there batch mode for Mei player? Edit: i found it.

Edit 2:
    Etou... pumasrevenge, do you know which file will contain script for translate? I extract all except koisys.noa ( this one get error even i use cmd and -O ).
    script.noa contains script.csx. The other contain eri, mio and mei.
    Last edited by moemoe-kyun; August 7th, 2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Ignore This Signature
    Want me to fix dead link on my thread? Please use one of these methods: (ONE, NOT ALL )
    - Pm or vm: including link to my thread.
    - Comment on thread using AS mention code below.
    Code:
    @moemoe-kyun;
    Sorry that i'm busy now. The respond will be slow. m(_ _)m
    Make sure you changed system locale correcly.
    Plz use this link to find my threads: My Eroges collection

Thanks
    Achievements:

@moemoe-kyun; I used the CrageGUI.exe (here is the upload from TLWiki if you don't have it). I'm not really an expert with the command window and CrageGUI has the same function with the difference that you just have to select the file and select the output folder

I saved the eri files in bmp already and then I edited them since I want to make the menu in German too and then I tried to convert them back to eri (since I need to compress everything back into the noa archive). You can do that too with Mei-player but yeah, if you want to convert to eri you come along this window where you can select a few things.

The file script.csx is an archive too and if you extract it you get the script files in txt format (at least you should get it). Here is the tool I use for Yosuga no Sora and I think you should be able to extract the script files of Koi iro Marriage too. I also can tell you how to change the title of the game window if you want to but I don't know how to compress all files back to noa so that everything works. You can compress everything back to noa with the NOA Archiver (just drag and drop all the files of the noa archive in the window and then save as noa) but in my case it didn't work with the pictures so I think I made a mistake at the conversion from bmp back to eri.
    Ignore This Signature

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pumasrevenge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,954 Times in 2,356 Posts
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

@pumasrevenge; I have already crage from tlwiki, i also have cui update and jcrage from this ( not in post #1 ). I use crage several times but i tested most on new eroge so sometime it works sometime not ( maybe because i'm lacking experience ). I guess crage is still powerfull ripping tool .

I tried csxtool but it didn't work.
    I don't know if i do something wrong >.<
    Here the download link for script.csx of koi iro: https://mega.co.nz/#!NoknGKIL!L7IpZB...6uyOTnWayWCzsE

I'll try NOA Archiver when i get home. Thank you for the download link for those tools.
    Ignore This Signature
    Want me to fix dead link on my thread? Please use one of these methods: (ONE, NOT ALL )
    - Pm or vm: including link to my thread.
    - Comment on thread using AS mention code below.
    Code:
    @moemoe-kyun;
    Sorry that i'm busy now. The respond will be slow. m(_ _)m
    Make sure you changed system locale correcly.
    Plz use this link to find my threads: My Eroges collection

Thanks
    Achievements:

Unfortunately, the only tool I use to extract encrypted noa file were outline in the first page of this thread. It can used to extracted all type of Entis game, including what had been discussed here.

I don't know anything about repacking though.

I'm unable to provide any assistance beyond this point.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Checkmate For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information